For all you Heroes fans [Brave Roy and Lucina ]

Luchi

@FreelancerSeal: Yeah, you know I'd totally do Lucia if she was already in the game. xD

Okay, so the dimensions for the phone wallpaper is 720 x 1280. So I can do that too!

Phone-sized BGs: Mainly sticks to one colour scheme.

hhSIBNy.png

wXzZH7f.png

mH2hn0X.png

Jan, Feb, March and April done for esotanner. Formatting the months can be rather tricky. Not all the fonts work. ><

dQ1flY3.jpg

hMDOYWU.jpg

SOLjWGa.jpg

PrqH0OF.jpg

Edited by tailfin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daaamn, these are actually really good! I guess the quality of the illustrations themselves are a large part of that, but you meld them together in a way that doesn't seem forced or rushed. Pretty impressive considering how fast you're putting them out. GG.

If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a wallpaper of female Corrin and Valkenhayn Jakob in a similar vein to the Chrom/Lucina one. You know, with the characters standing back to back. I'm thinking Corrin in her attack portrait would be the focal point, with Jakob using his default portrait somewhat in the background, like a sort of silent guardian.

No pressure though. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread either way. Keep up the good work. :lol:

Phone!Virion is now on my lock screen.  My phone looks super-generic, so a custom lock screen helps!  Thanks!

Edited by eclipse

2 hours ago, tailfin said:

@FreelancerSeal: Yeah, you know I'd totally do Lucia if she was already in the game. xD

Okay, so the dimensions for the phone wallpaper is 720 x 1280. So I can do that too!

Phone-sized BGs: Mainly sticks to one colour scheme.

Hide contents

hhSIBNy.png

wXzZH7f.png

mH2hn0X.png

Jan, Feb, March and April done for esotanner. Formatting the months can be rather tricky. Not all the fonts work. ><

Hide contents

dQ1flY3.jpg

hMDOYWU.jpg

SOLjWGa.jpg

PrqH0OF.jpg

These are so amazing; you rock!

Ahh cool! These have only been getting better, I see o3o

You wouldn't happen to be willing to take requests would you? ~wo;; If so I might like to put in a word for the 4x Dark Mages all in one big dark magic-themed BG together... That'd be cool .w.

Edited by BANRYU

@Taxon: Noted. I'll do Fem!Corrin and Jacob, no prob. =) Do you want it as a desktop wallpaper or a phone wallpaper? Or both? xD

@eclipse: Naturally I did the Virion for you, lol.

@Banryu: I'm scratching my head as to who the 4th dark magic user is. I've got Tharja, Henry and Leo but I'm stumped on No. 4 heh. The background shouldn't be too much of a problem.

@Jedi: Noted. =) Do you want it to be monotone like the Chrom/Eldigan/Virion ones, or full colour?

I should probably only take three requests at a time for now. =)

Requests done. =)

Jedi

I did two versions, just in case.

OjYYi5B.png

c9lj9be.png

Taxon

Fem!Corrin and Jakob

W8ElrCU.jpg

Banryu

Dark Mages

75HrZHN.jpg

Tharja works really well with this background, tbqh. May do an individual one of her.

12 hours ago, tailfin said:

@Taxon: Noted. I'll do Fem!Corrin and Jacob, no prob. =) Do you want it as a desktop wallpaper or a phone wallpaper? Or both? xD

Just desktop methinks. My phone is sitting pretty with some nice Dark Souls art.

TY very much!

16 hours ago, tailfin said:

@Banryu: I'm scratching my head as to who the 4th dark magic user is. I've got Tharja, Henry and Leo but I'm stumped on No. 4 heh. The background shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ohhh I was actually thinking of Raigh and Sophia as the last two .3. But Leo can be in there too if you want, s'fine by me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I... totally forgot that he actually DOES use Dark magic in this game haha ;;

EDIT: You know what maybe let's say omit Raigh since his art style sort of stands out from the others... As much as I like him and his art too, maybe... yeah... If you want...? IDK if you can make it look good I'm down with either way honestly. ~3o

EDIT @tailfin oh whoops I didn't realize you already did it haha my bad ;; it was tucked away in the spoilers lol. Well thanks!

Edited by BANRYU

5 hours ago, tailfin said:

Requests done. =)

Jedi

I did two versions, just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

OjYYi5B.png

c9lj9be.png

Taxon

Fem!Corrin and Jakob

Reveal hidden contents

W8ElrCU.jpg

Banryu

Dark Mages

Reveal hidden contents

75HrZHN.jpg

Tharja works really well with this background, tbqh. May do an individual one of her.

Thanks, sorry I was at work and unable to answer, I can use both :D

No problem. =)

I couldn't resist doing these tongue-in-cheek banners for FE4.

DHiV3lK.pngIfRoNMv.png

And he will now become my phone wallpaper.

71Ovi4R.png

Sigurd, I will wait for you when FE4 finally gets an Echoes remake.

Edited by tailfin

These look beyond amazing!

Sigurd sadly must wait his turn.  I hear there's a barbecue around.  Maybe that'll keep him occupied while he waits.

Not sorry for overused joke

:Arvis:

The BBQ jokes will never end. xD

Random Setsuna is random.

0sJrBwo.jpg

I cracked up when I read that line. And Conner Kelly does an amazing job at voicing her.

Sure, no problem. xD I'll probably do Flame Marth for Roy, Dragon Marth for Corrin and Gorilla Marth for RD!Ike.

M1Ec4IU.png

And a wallpaper for Smash Roy. Not in superHD, sadly.

J1oQpmy.png

Edited by tailfin