For all you Heroes fans [Brave Roy and Lucina ]

Luchi

These backgrounds look fantastic!  If it's not too much trouble could I request one of Raquesis and Azel together? (I'm that weird person who loves obscure Genealogy pairings and Raquesis/Azel is my favorite from the first generation) And maybe one of Arvis too, if that's not too much to ask.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I can do Azel and Raquesis ^^ ( though I tend to ship Azel with Tiltu, so adorbs together <3 ). I'd do the Grill Master as well, of course ( if my sig wasn't any indication xD ).

I don't just do wallpapers as a hobby, I'm a pixel artist as well. So I did this.

ApoglAW.png

Since I have to wait a while for Lucia to appear, I did a Heroes-style chibi of her. At least I have little Lucy. <3 They're so adorable I actually want to turn them into badges one day...

On 3/24/2017 at 6:16 AM, Luchi said:

Sure I can do Azel and Raquesis ^^ ( though I tend to ship Azel with Tiltu, so adorbs together <3 ). I'd do the Grill Master as well, of course ( if my sig wasn't any indication xD ).

I don't just do wallpapers as a hobby, I'm a pixel artist as well. So I did this.

ApoglAW.png

Since I have to wait a while for Lucia to appear, I did a Heroes-style chibi of her. At least I have little Lucy. <3 They're so adorable I actually want to turn them into badges one day...

Wow they're so cute!! :D: I like Lucina and Lucia (?) they both look very well done!

That's FE9! Lucia, yes.  I'm still trying to source decent Lachesis and Azel artwork, to no avail. >< And I'm still busy with the Morgan/Lucina/Chrom one too. =)

But I managed to do The Grill Master at least! It was lucky I could find the full Cipher art of the joined Sigurd and Arvis piece by Rika Suzuki.

PjGU0Wp.png

Love these wallpapers! Even though I know you didn't make the original art it is still impressive! Can you make a Gordin one with his crit quote "I keep getting better!"? 

Edited by Tuvy

On 3/18/2017 at 5:23 AM, Luchi said:

@Dylan Corona Here's your Cecilia. ^^ I also turned Rika Suzuki's Eliwood/Hector artwork from Cipher into a wallpaper and phone BG for myself.

I have no idea why I just got this notification now lol. I'm very sorry for my delayed thank you! It looks awesome! 

I don't want to keep making requests, and I'm sorry if I shouldn't, but I would also love to see one for Niles too, maybe haha. If not, I understand. Sorry if this is rude to ask. XD 

These are so amazing. Thanks for the awesome work.

On March 20, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Luchi said:

Did a few more banners.

8BMuATn.pngS76X4bp.pngQGnd4BZ.png

I wanted to make Celice's title Epic Electric Boogaloo 80s Marth but it wouldn't fit. ><

Cant really think of any other funny ones apart from some obvious ones:

Lucina: Girl Marth/Imposter Marth

Roy: Flame Marth

PoR Ike: Spinning Marth ( because of Aether )

RD Ike: Gorilla Marth

Lyn: Boob? Marth

Ephriam: Disgusting Marth

Corrin: Dragon Marth

Most Smash Memes I've seen dictate that Lucina is Flat Marth(e.g. pic of Game & Watch with heading "Still not as flat as Lucina") despite the fact that Class-Changing her to Archer reveals that to hardly be the case…*suggestive eyebrow bounce* Lyn is also generally described as Hot Marth btw, though I would use Tutorial/Glass Cannon Marth and add Chrom as Forgotten Marth while changing PoR Ike to Plebian Marth.

It's wonderful that you're willing to share these with us all, however much talent you think they may or may not require. Perhaps you wouldn't mind me adding a request or two? Roy's SR Cipher Art as a Wallpaper, either phone or comp, though if it's comp then I'd appreciate it with both poses of his SR card, and a wallpaper with the Whitewing Sisters' Cipher panorama art(the pretty one on their Promoted cards, not the other one) as background with Palla's Heroes art in the foreground because Palla = Bae(yes, I just used that "Word"). Obviously, if you're busy don't worry about it.

@SoulWeaver I would have done Cipher art wallpapers as well, but it is really hard to source all of the art without all the card detail. >< So I'm only doing Heroes-related art atm. However, I can try to do SR Roy for you as a phone wallpaper. =)

And because I didn't pull her today, here is Bunny Lucina! <3

G4NKKjx.jpg

On 3/31/2017 at 4:55 AM, Luchi said:

@SoulWeaver I would have done Cipher art wallpapers as well, but it is really hard to source all of the art without all the card detail. >< So I'm only doing Heroes-related art atm. However, I can try to do SR Roy for you as a phone wallpaper. =)

And because I didn't pull her today, here is Bunny Lucina! <3

Hide contents

G4NKKjx.jpg

It looks lovely :D: I haven't had any luck getting the heroes I want but I guess that's how it is sometimes :(:

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry about the lack of updates here. >< My personal project has been taking up a lot of my time, but I'll do Alm and Clair for you. =)

Not really related ( ok, maybe it is, since its based off Heroes ) but I'm working on this for fun.

b7lSYEX.png

TZpfQKP.png

Mwbj46p.png

Edited by Luchi

Did some more Heroes chibis. xD

naqUvk5.png

And I did this one for shiggles.

9QgmDDU.png

Did some stats for them as well for laughs.

Elincia's two loyal retainers have been sucked into a portal where Springtime is eternal. Their princess is missing and to add insult to injury, both siblings find themselves clad in rather ridiculous bunny get-ups... And their weapons have been transformed into carrots.

Spring Lucia - Swift Guardian
Lvl 1

HP:    19
ATK:  20
SPD:  11  
DEF:  5
RES:  5

Carrot Sword+  ( 13 Mt, user recovers 4HP after initiating combat )
Assist:     
Special: Moonbow

Skill A: Swift Sparrow 1 ( Gain +2 ATK/SPD when attacking )
Skill B: Parity 1 ( if user is over 90% of MaxHP, negate passives and terrain bonuses of one foe during combat )
Skill C:
Skill S:

Spring Geoffrey - Spring Defender
Lvl 1

HP:  21
ATK: 22
SPD: 2
DEF: 6
RES: 4

Brave Carrot Lance+ ( 8 Mt, SPD -5, user recovers 8HP after initiating combat )
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Noontime

Skill A:
Skill B:
Skill C: Hone Def 1
Skill S: Paragon Seal ( user gains double EXP earned )