Who to 5*

I have 5* nowi, sanaki

4* chrom, catrina, sharena, hawkeye, robin(m),  nino

i havent had any luck with pulls but i can finally upgrade a unit to 5*

my main team has been nowi, chrom, robin, sharena because most of the other units are recent pulls, looking for recomendations on who i should 5* and maybe a good team recomendation.

i have orbs to summon but holding out now for ike lol

some of them I think it depends on bane/boon (IE Robin, but you already have two magic attackers so I think maybe skip him). Chrom stands out for his ability to kill manaketes, and Sharena is inarguably quite good; I definitely wouldn't bother with Hawkeye at all though. 

I might suggest doing Sharena first, then Nino at your next 5* opportunity, since they synergize well together (Sharena can buff nino and add to her gronnblade's damage) Sanaki also does that pretty well but that gives you an overabundance of magic users. 

Edited by BANRYU

1 hour ago, Cpt_hitsugaiia said:
Spoiler

I have 5* nowi, sanaki

4* chrom, catrina, sharena, hawkeye, robin(m),  nino

i havent had any luck with pulls but i can finally upgrade a unit to 5*

my main team has been nowi, chrom, robin, sharena because most of the other units are recent pulls, looking for recomendations on who i should 5* and maybe a good team recomendation.

i have orbs to summon but holding out now for ike lol

I have been running Leo, Nowi, Fae, Jakob team lately and, even with the overabundance of RES targeting units it has been quite nice in the current meta (not that many high RES units on the arena). Sanaki+ATK bonuses and Nowi RES debuffing ability makes it so your team is extra focused on spellcasters, so I'd go either Robin or Nino, depending on their Boon/Banes (I like Nino better for her weapon synergy with both Sanaki and Nowi, but she's going to be a focus character really soon, so either drop her or wait a bit if you're going to pull). 

Chrom/Catria, Sanaki, Nowi, Nino looks nice and balanced.

Edited by r4v1sh

Male Robin, Nino, or Sharena. Chrom only if you're hurting extremely badly for Reds period. Depends on the IVs of everyone though. Like if you had a +speed -res Robin I'd say Robin for sure.

Do you have any other units ? 'Cause even 3* may be worth upgrading if you're severly lacking a specific type of units and if they have good Boon/Bane, if you're not against some efforts.

Between the units you showed, considering your 5* units, I'd rather say Hawkeye, since you lack of green and physical units. That, or Sharena. The problem is that he's rather meh but fills a weakness in your team. Usually I prefer to have a green Magical unit, but you already have too much of them. 

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

If you want full magic team go for Nino to cover the triangle completely. I'd recommend Chrom due to being a physical unit with high def/hp and high atk, while also providing good def bonuses. I'd do Chrom/Sanaki/Nino/Nowi.