Fire Emblem: Radiance's Dusk (sign ups closed)

Truthblade

This is an interesting idea, I'll try it :D I have played PoR but not RD. PurpleKawaii up there is my friend and telled me to try, since she does not have time :D

Name: Orange (Known as Orange, real name unknown)
Height: 160 cm (I'm european, so I use these mesures)
Weight: 40 Kilos

Race: Beorc
Arc: One
Role: Servant of the family
Class: Druid
Weapons: Drain (Stats equal Nosferatu, but 75 hit, C Rank and is Dark Magic) 
Growths: HP- 30% STR- 0% MAG- 100% SKL- 30% SPD- 20% LCK- 70% DEF- 5% RES- 100% (Some Growths are high because Druid is a promoted class, and bases are poor)

Stats: Lv.1 HP- 23 STR- 1 MAG- 13 SKL- 7 SPD- 6 LCK- 10 DEF- 3 RES- 15
Skills: Shade
Backstory: A young boy that was found by the wealthy family, he accepted to be a servant only to survive, but later decided to stay. Not much was known about him, just that he could use ancient Dark Magic and that he never knew his real name or din't remember much before the day he was rescued. He never mentioned his father, but always sayed that his mother was the only reason that he could hang on, and live on.

For now that's all :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am interested. This is admittedly hard to go through all of on mobile to look to see how many/which roles remain, so if an updated tally on that could be provided I'd be happy to see what I could do. Until then, I think I'll reserve a slot for Arc 1's family servants to start with, if those slots aren't all filled. Sheet will be up later.

I'd like to be part of the rich family if that's not all taken.

Name: Sugi
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs
Race (Beorc or Laguz):Beorc
Arc:One
Role: Rich Family
Class (no third tier pre-promotes): Peg Knight
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Fragarach (Steel Sword with +2 to Spd and Str, 15 less hit, 4 more wt, and D Rank)
Growths: Hp-70 str-60 mag-20 skl-50 spd-50 lck-20 def-70 res-60 
Stats: hp-25 str-10 mag-3 skl-5 spd-12 lck-5 def-7 res-7
Skills: Pavise (personal), Canto, Shove

Backstory: Sugi was raised surrounded by money and politics, and so enjoys using her wiles, looks, and/or money to make people do what she wants. She loves two things most of all in the world: pretty people (girls, mainly) and her pegasus Wind. She likes her family members but gets agitated with them sometimes, but she is quite fond of the servants when they're nice to her and makes a show of treating them well.

Edited by Mane

1 minute ago, Blackzero said:

Also are there any specific totals for growths and stats, or just whatever we want really?

As long as its reasonable, i don't really care (though the levels we start on depends on where in the story we show up).

Just now, Blade_of_Light said:

As long as its reasonable, i don't really care (though the levels we start on depends on where in the story we show up).

So what level should characters in arc 3 start in?(I also assume they would probably be T2 if they show up then)

1 minute ago, Blackzero said:

So what level should characters in arc 3 start in?(I also assume they would probably be T2 if they show up then)

They might be around 13-15. 

Aight if I can make the times I'd love to join, so here is my CS as well, put me in as an "Extra" for now.
I can be away on seperate missions sometimes maybe? seeing as I'd like to play in act 3, maybe 2 and 1 as well.

Name: Saun (pronounced like "sound" without the d)
Height: 1,86m (about 6"1)
Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Beorc
Arc: 3
Role: Mercenary
Class: Myrmiddon
Weapons: A forged Steel Sword with Wt 10 instead of 12, in possesion of a worn down un-usable Vague Katti (see backstory, OP can judge).
Weapon rank: B
Growths: HP 60% Str 35% Mag 25% Skill 60% Speed 60% Luck 35% Def 15% Res 30%
Stats: Lv. 15 HP 28 Str 14 Mag 8 Skill 17 Speed 18 Luck 12 Def 13 Res 15
Skills: Shove (but only little or light people his con is pretty abyssmal :P), Crit +5, Adept (if OP deems it too op it can go).

Backstory: Saun is a guy hailing who has Begnion roots, but has lived in Crimea all his life and was also born in Crimea. His mother came from Begnion somewhere after the last Great war with the Radiant Hero in it. His father is a Crimean Blacksmith and his mother a Swordsmaster from Begnion. From since he was only little he had been practicing with a sword, learning how to fight with one as well as learning how to treat one well. He joined a mercenary group to help out the villages near to his hometown and hone his skills further. He never really took interest in smithing though like his father did, but looked to always improve his swordplay to honor his mother's legacy for she trained under Stefan who in turn was a far-off descendant from the Lion Hero of Old, Soan. His mother got into possesion of the Vague Katti when she finished training and wanted to go see more of the world. Stefan gave the Vague Katti to her to take it along and keep her safe on her journey. After seeing many battles the sword has become worn and run-down. With Saun's mother laying ill most of the time and his father refusing to repair the sword for he thinks he hasn't got the skill needed, the sword was handed to Saun so he may one day find a Blacksmith capable of reforging the Vague Katti into it's former glory.
as a pastime Saun can be found in the Library studying history and magic, he's not capable of using any magic, but he's always had a certain knack for dealing with magic being thrown at him being a regular non-magic specialized foot-soldier.

Appearance: A mixture of Crimson Red semi-long hair with some bright fiery red strands in it. Caucasian skin color and Green/Hazel eyes. Wearing slightly less traditional myrmiddon clothing, having a more "Edward like" style of clothing, but then in a Teal color mixed with some Darker Blue accents. he's build really slender and doesn't look all that strong, his physique definitely needs some work, but his speed and light-feet make him fast and skilled.

Edited by Trymer

This seems interesting, I'd like to join as well.

Name: Eydis Akisdottir
Height: 176cm
Weight: 62kg
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Beorc (Secretly branded)
Arc:1
Role: Servant of the empress
Class (no third tier pre-promotes):Myrm
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Hlín, sword.

Mt:9

Hit:90

Crit:0

Wt:7
Growths:

HP: 85%

Str: 60%

Mag: 0%

Spd: 30%

Skl: 45%

Lck: 20%

Def:75%

Res:65%

Stats:

HP:23

Str:8

Mag:0

Spd:5

Skl:4

Lck:2

Def:12

Res:10

Con:15
Skills: Pavise, Shove

Backstory: Eydis was born in the capital of Begnion, Sienne, to a beorc father and a cat laguz mother. Her parents had to hide in order to avoid being found with a branded child but were caught and her mother was killed when she was 4. Her father tried to keep her safe but wasn't sure what to do. He decided to approach the apostle and succeeded in breaking into her mansion. He explained his situation, other than the branded part, and the old apostle agreed to take Eydis as a guard for her daughter, who is now the new apostle. Eydis was trained in the use of a sword and now protects the apostle with all she has out of loyalty.

Appearance: Has long white hair that goes down beyond her waist, tied into plait, green eyes and overly pale skin. She also has the brand denoting her laguz heritage but it's in a very private place so it can't be seen. Dresses in a green shirt with brown trousers and all the appropriate leather things myrms have.

I will probably make other characters for other arcs later.

Edited by Rueblie
Fixes

Just now, Blade_of_Light said:

Yes.

Awesome, just checking since I wasn't sure if you'd allow herons.

Now how do you plan on handling the acts? All at the same time in separate topics and then a joined thing?

19 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Awesome, just checking since I wasn't sure if you'd allow herons.

Now how do you plan on handling the acts? All at the same time in separate topics and then a joined thing?

Oh wait thats what you meant.

I think herons would still be incredibly rare at this time..

I am debating that actually. What would you guys prefer?

Second character

Name: Clancy (Goes by the name Blue Knight)

Height:163cm

Weight:70kg

Race: Beorc

Arc:3

Role:Mercenary

Class: Sword General

Weapons: Iron lance

Steel sword

Alandyte, sword. Mt:2 Hit:60 Crit:10 Wt:3 Brave effect

Growths:

HP:75%

Mag:10%

Spd:50%

Skl:40%

Lck:50%

Def:70%

Res:30%

Stats:

HP:38

Str: 15

Mag:2

Spd:11

Skl: 9

Lck:8

Def:14

Res:7

Con: 14

Skills: Shove, Astra

Backstory: Grew up in a small village as the son of a blacksmith but ended up idolising the Black Knight and was obsessed with the old stories of him from 100 years ago. As a result of this he decided to become a mercenary and fight like the Black Knight. He learned how to forge metal from his father and made a suit of armour, which he painted blue, and a large sword before running away from home to make a life as a mercenary. So far he has not done well but continues to try.

Appearance: Completely covered by a large suit of bright blue armour. Underneath he is fairly scrawny, with short red hair and blue eyes.

Edited by Rueblie

47 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Oh wait thats what you meant.

I think herons would still be incredibly rare at this time..

I am debating that actually. What would you guys prefer?

Well if it helps, my two act 1 chars are supposed to be together and it would be hard for me to just use one. I would prefer you allow him, he's not op or anything and we can easily say there were a few more survivors. They can still be rareish.

You said one or two dargons so here goes nothing...!

Name: Mila
Age: she fried the last dude who asked so I'mma be nice and say she looks like she's 19
Height: 6'1
Weight: In human form she's about 200 lbs.As a big old lizard....refer to "age."
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Laguz
Arc: Two
Role: Wanderer with an interest in racial acceptance
Class: Black Dragon
Weapons: Breathing at her enemies, bathing them in a horrifying torrent of energy and suffering.
Growths: hp: 80% str:70% mag: 0% skl:40% spd:70% lck: 30% def:55% res: 55%
Stats: hp: 28 str: 15 mag: 6 skl: 7 spd: 6 lck: 11 def: 14 res: 12
Skills: Wrath (personal), Shove

Backstory: Mila ran away from home when she was young and became a wanderer, developing an intense hatred of beorc until a fateful day when she saved from slavers by a group of beorc. Years later those same beorc were killed by laguz, and over time she came to learn that hate is a two-way street: while she stays out of conflict when she can out of an understanding of her own anger, she has kept an eye on the state of the world, especially Gallia, and saw fit to act given recent tidings.

Edited by Mane

This looks interesting

Name: Jenine Silona
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 134 lbs.
Arc:1
Role: Servant of the Empress
Class (no third tier pre-promotes): Halberdier
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Baduhenna: 11 might, 70 hit, 10 crit, +2 speed when equipped, Javelin,
Growths: HP:55% Str:55% Mag:5% Skl:60% Spd:60% Luck:25% Def:55% Res:35%
Stats: lvl 4: HP:30 Str:11 Mag:1 Skl:11 Spd:12 Luck:9 Def:13 Res:7
Skills: Shove, Critical+5, Nihil
Backstory: Jenine was born in Begnion near the Grann Desert with her mother being a former sentinel of the Begnion army and her father a travelling merchant. Her mother taught Jenine how to wield a lance which she would use to help protect her father's merchant runs. When Jenine turned 15, she and her family were by Sienne when a small group of bandits attacked the outskirts. Jenine managed to fight off the bandits on her own, due to her mother being sick and unable to help, and a general of the Begnion Central army saw her fight off the bandits and requested that she join the arm, which Jenine ultimately agreed to, despite her mother's protests. Jenine managed to rise through the ranks and became a guard to the previous apostle, about 3 months before he passed away. Before he passed away he assigned Jenine to watch over her daughter. 

Appearance: Jenine has chin length, brown hair, green eyes, and dark brown skin. Jenine wears a set of dark blue armor with green stripes along her armor and carries a small dark blue shield.

Will work on other 2 characters soon.

Also dibs on Crimean Prince/Princess

Edited by Norhian Samur
Balanced Growth Rates

@OrangePerson you do know that weapon weight could potentially be a thing and is based on your str, which combined with your horrid speed means you'll be outsped by almost everything and die to any physical unit who looks at you funny, right

Anyways here's the apostle at her finest. Oh and second/third characters I guess because Sure I'll take those. Stats for them are 1/0/0. Or 1 in the case of the Laguz.

Spoiler

Name: Eira Ashume Yoram
Age: 12 (before anyone calls me out on this sanaki was like 13 in radiant dawn)
Height: 4'8 (142ish cm)
Weight: 64 lbs (29ish kg)
Race: Beorc. At least, she hopes she is.
Arc: 1
Role: Apostle of Begnion
Class: Storm Mage (it's just a renamed version of the generic wind mage class because gotta give the main character's class a unique name after all)
Weapons: Wind, Niflhel (9 Mit/90 hit/10% crit/4 weight, effective against armored units; For weapon triangle purposes counts as Wind) 

Stats (Growths)
HP: 15 (60%)
Str: 4 (35%)
Mag: 6 (70%)
Skl: 8 (50%)
Spd: 6 (55%)
Def: 4 (30%)
Res: 2 (75%)
Lck: 8 (25%)

Con: 4
Weight: 4
Move: 5

Skills: Shove, Wrath(personal)
Backstory: Considering her status as the current Apostle of Begnion, pretty much everything has been handed to Eira on a golden platter with appropriate silverware. Despite this, she definitely is a bit out of touch due to how little chance she gets to actually do non-castle things. As a result, she definitely values freedom over pretty much everything else, and not just for herself. She's a bit out of touch with the world, but she definitely means good pretty much all of the time.

Appearance: Actually pretty scrawny, to start. Her skin's also pretty pale, while her hair is a pretty magnificent indigo that lasts to her elbows. Eyes are a similar color. Usually wears some blue/silver robes of some sort.

Spoiler

Name: Sujolf
Height: Humanoid: 6'7 (200ish cm); Transformed: Big(not helpful but [shrug])
Weight: Humanoid: He's real beefy; Transformed: good luck
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Laguz
Arc: 2
Role: Ally of the Prince
Class: Laguz (Tiger)
Weapons: Fang (Tiger)

Stats (Growths)
HP: 40 (85%)
Str: 7 (50%)
Mag: 0 (5%)
Skl: 7 (35%)
Spd: 4 (30%)
Def: 6 (65%)
Res: 3 (30%)
Lck: 5 (60%)

Con: 12 <--> 22
Wt: 21 <--> 42
Move: 7 <--> 9

Skills: Shove, Howl(personal)
Backstory: He's a tiger who's friends with the Gallian prince. Not much was happening in his life until the whole king vanishing thing happened and now he's being dragged off by the prince to do stuff to (potentially) rescue the king aka prince's dad. He's not that open about saying more on his life.

Appearance: When in Beorc-like form, he's real strong-looking and beefy. Could probably crush a watermelon with his thighs. Orange hair that falls in just the right way to conceal his dull green eyes while in a neutral stance. As a tiger, he's red with orange stripes. Yes, there's still some hairfur that covers his eyes a bit.

Spoiler

Name: Mugh
Height: 5'8 (173ish cm)
Weight: 168 lbs (76ish kg)
Arc: 3
Class: Fighter
Weapons: Iron Axe, Yrvon (3 Mit/75 Hit/15 Crit/5 Wt; Brave effect) 

Stats (Growths) [artificial growth to 14/0/0 from your suggestion will be rolled by me will be in brackets, feel free to use them if you want]
HP: 24 (70%) [31]
Str: 9 (50%) [15]
Mag: 2 (20%) [5]
Skl: 7 (60%) [14]
Spd: 9 (65%) [16]
Def: 6 (40%) [13]
Res: 3 (45%) [7] (rng must be taking back for those three magic procs)
Lck: 4 (50%) [11]

Con: 14
Wt: 12
Move: 6

Skills: Shove, Resolve(personal)
Backstory: Mugh is a guy who happens to like axes. It's not his life, but he's definitely quite interested in stories of people from the past who fought and used axes. One of them... Grail or something? Whatever his name was, that guy really caught his attention whenever he was mentioned in one of the stories from around town, and his style was definitely unique. He didn't quite get it perfectly, but he's training hard to be just like that guy. Training by himself is boring though, so he decided to join a group of traveling mercenaries, to pick up a partner or two. Both in training and potentially romance, should someone else be interested.

Appearance: He's not the mightiest-looking guy around, but he still looks strong enough to probably mess you up if you poke him wrong. Has black spiky hair that shows feelings of a lawyer for some reason, slightly tanned skin, and brown eyes. Also has hints of a mustache and beard, but not a whole lot. Mostly just tiny little hairs.

Suggest changes to them as needed.

Decided, why not add my tiger so I can have two in each arc I'm in...I still hope you allow my heron.

Name: Torrel
Race: laguz(beast)
Arc: 2
Role: ally of Gallian prince/soldier
Class: tiger
Weapons: sharp claw, long fang

Growths:
STR 70%
DEF 60%
MAG 5%
RES 30%
SPD 40%
SKL 45%
LCK 30%
HP 45%

Total: 325

Stats:
STR 19
DEF 17
MAG 11
RES 14
SPD 14
SKL 16
LCK 13
HP 33

Skills: wrath

Backstory:
A soldier of Gallia, has a bit of a dislike for beorc because of what happened to her younger sister. Her sister was caught by slavers and killed in the resulting struggle. She knows not all beorc are that way but has a hard time trusting them regardless. Volunteered to help search for the king because she feels it's her duty. 

Appearance:
Bulky and stocky, like all tigers. Hair is wild and messy. These things make her appear male to outsiders, but Gallians can tell the difference. Her hair is gold and she often wears a blue headband to keep it out of her gray eyes. Also wears a black leather outfit with boots. Shifted, she's a gold tiger with dark gold stripes and a lighter gold tiger mane.

Edited by Dragoncat
changed skill

Name: Aria ??? (prefers not to say)
Gender Female 
Age 16
Height 4.9" (in other words, shorter then average)
Weight 120lbs (counting armour)
Arc: 1
Role: servant of the family
Class (no third tier pre-promotes) archer
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Bow of Artemis- Radiates moonlight 12mt/85hit/5%crit
Growths: hp 45, str60, mag40, 70skl, spd65, luck 20, def30, res10
Stats: level 1, hp 14,5str,3mag,7skl, 6spd,2luck,4def,2res
Skills: Blossom, shove

Backstory: A maid of the rich family, She grew up trained as an archer under her father.

She soon left off to find anything else to do then practice with her bow, Where she ran across the city the family lives at. She got a job as a barmaid where she worked well. Being illiterate she soon grew able to read only the bottles of alcohol's labels. However frequently due to her size and lack of a effective weapon, she was targeted by people for.......other purposes. With her purity gone she repressed it, she started to grow a bit distant and colder and started to despise the male gender with all of her hate. But she gained a perverted knowledge, although mostly of other thing. She finally took an offer she had with the family as a maid. She was treated kindly as all other servants where. The tasks given to her started off as a bit challenging compared to the small bar but she grew used to it. Among her jobs was to help with the hiding of the laguz slaves for the family.

Appearance. She wears a modified maids dress so it can be better used for fighting, the dress was made slightly shorter and she wears pants under to prevent the obvious actions some person would eventually make, the upper arm has dark black armour that almost blends in, and lastly the chest has light armour on the inside, making her chest appear larger as a side effect. And  a quiver of arrows on her back. Her hair is short and lavender, and is well kept. Her eyes are as grey as the moon and resembles her fathers.

(ill edit if i need to change anything, especially the backstory)

Edited by AriaNightingale

Here's the Lion Prince.

Name: Harald
Role: Gallian Prince (Arc 2, probably Arc 4, and maybe minor appearances in the other arcs too)
Race: Laguz
Class: Lion
Weapon: Fang (mt 11, hit 95, crit 0)
Skills: Nihil
Appearance: Quite tall, at about 6'6". He is slim (but certainly not scrawny) and has a mane of shaggy red hair, as is expected in Gallia's royal family.
Backstory: Harald's father took every opportunity to teach him about the beorc's heroic deeds during the events of PoR and RD. But his father's younger brother, being far more cynical, took every opportunity to remind Harald that some laguz were still enslaved, and that the beorc hadn't done anything to help them lately. As a result, Harald has always had very mixed feelings about beorc.

Base stats + growths: (note- Lions are hilariously OP, so instead I used Wolf stats and added a few extra points)
HP 49 (45%)
Str 13 (55%)
Mag 2 (5%)
Skl 12 (50%)
Spd 14 (65%)
Lck 9 (45%)
Def 10 (50%)
Res 5 (35%)

Name: Ishmael
Height:5'9
Weight: 120 lbs
Arc: Three
Class (no third tier pre-promotes): Sword Armor
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Burning Blade (Steel Blade with 5 more wt, 15 less hit, +3 mt, deals effective damage as a fire tome would)
Growths: 

Hp: 80%

Mag: 5%

Skl: 60%

Spd: 50%

Lck: 15%

Def: 50%

Res: 80%

Stats:

Level 6
Hp: 25

Str: 13

Mag: 0

Skl: 7

Spd: 6

Lck: 3

Def: 12

Res: 9

Skills: Shove, Renewal (personal)
Backstory:

Ishmael was born into a relatively wealthy family, which would be great news if not for the fact that he was...as they say, a bastard. His adoptive "mother" begrudgingly accepted this for much of his childhood, up until she had a child of her own. It was at that point that things got complicated: he technically had the right to inheritance, as the mother of his half-brother had willingly and properly adopted him years before having a child, but that didn't prevent her from being bitter, and it stood that she was from a family of its own merit, not necessarily needing his father's. After one too many night kept up by shouting matches between his parents (which, too often for his liking, involved one of his mothers-either the woman who was legally his guardian, the one who had given him life, or both, being on the receiving end of some kind of physical abuse. Deciding to resolve the matter, he jacked what he considered to be a reasonable amount of his rightful belongings (a suit of armor, a sword, and enough gold to eat for a few weeks) and set off on his own, becoming a sellsword not long after.

Edited by Mane

ok so as far as concerning growth rates... can we like make them atleast somewhat true to the classes and FE9 and FE10 games?
I've seen a few balanced characters that I absolutely adore their stats, growth and base values, but there are also some that I question a bit too much.. ^^"

I've thought of a way to regulate and balance it somewhat better, but OP still needs to decide how he wants stats to be incorporated anyway, so maybe it'll turn into Heroes and we all need to go back to the drawing boards :P That's why my "balancing idea" is in the spoiler tag down here.

Spoiler

the average total/collective growths of the 2 games are:

FE 9 (Path of Radiance): 350%
FE 10 (Radiant Dawn): 327%

I encourage people to use their own class' base stats (preferably in PoR seeing as that game is more generous) as a starting point. Add the class' growths as rates and fiddle with them by adding or subtracting at most 15% of any given growth and not exceeding the total of 350% growths (unless you join as a level 15-19 pre-promote off course, then you can look at total growths of examples near your level). Then open up an integer RNG service I recommend this one and set it to choose "Level" amount of random integers between 1 and 100 and show them in 1 columm (or 2-5, this is just for easier reading/personal preference).

so say my base HP is 16 and my growthrate is 55%. That means all generated numbers exceeding 45 will result in a +1 stat upgrade.
Tally them up and add them to your base level. So for a 25% growthrate it's every number above 75 and for 65% every number above 35.

If you have a stat of 125% or 150% (Some Laguz HP mostly) you always get a +1 and you need a random number exceeding 75 or 50 respectively to earn +2

Then if it doesn't feel like it fits your personality all that much, you can add up anywhere between 3-6 total points among all your stats based on your personality/background.
If these are added in brackets OP can judge if they are beneficial or excessive.