A Fire emblem-themed Hunger Games? Whaa? YES!

So using a website called Brantsteele.net/hungergames , which is an online Hunger Games Simulator, I was able to create a Fire emblem-themed Hunger Games. Yeah. It's amazing. I will post my results here. feel free to make and show your own hunger games. This is gonna be great.

A link to the characters + a chance for you to try it out with the same characters without having to set it up: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php                                                         For those who don't like clicking random links, I'll post the units here too :)

Marth, Caeda, Corrin (M), Azura, Chrom, Lucina, Lyn, Eliwood, Alfonse, Sharena, Roy, Lilina, Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph, Julia, Ike, Elincia, Alm, Celica, Hector, Minerva, Anna, Ryoma

Now, let's begin!

The Bloodbath

Sharena and Corrin fight for a bag. Corrin gives up and retreats (Picked the Luck bane I bet)

Seliph snatches a pair of sais

Ephraim and Elincia work together to drown Lyn (DAMN! R.I.P LYN!)

Eliwood grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia

Ike runs in the cornucopia and hides

Anna, Alm, Hector, Chrom and Minerva, Azura, Eirika, Caeda, Roy and Marth run away from the cornucopia

Lucina Grabs a Shovel

Ryoma finds a bag full of explosives

Julia grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty (Aww, poor Julia)

Alfonse and Celica run away with a lighter and some rope

Lilina finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver (Unfortunatly she is not an archer)

[/Spoiler]

Day 1

Minerva Picks Flowers (Really? Acting like a loli?)

Alm receives explosives from an unknown sponsor

Anna Falls into a frozen lake and drowns (NOOOOO!!!! My favourite character died ALREADY)

Alfonse hunts for other tributes

Lucina practices her archery (Again, you're not an archer)

Julia dies from thirst (Uhm what? It's day 1. Did she not drink the day before or something?)

Roy fishes

Marth makes a wooden spear

Lilina discovers a river

Eliwood constructs a shack

Elincia, Seliph and Ryoma get into a fight. Elincia triumphantly kills them both (I SERIOUSLY wonder how she pulled this off)

Azura discovers a cave

Celica overhears Hector and Chrom talking in the distance (Just 2 Blue-Haired Lords talking, no big deal)

Caeda goes hunting

Ike receives fresh food from an unknown sponser (Was mist I bet)

Corrin tries to spear Fish with a Trident

Eirika makes a slingshot (Really Eirika? Lol)

Sharena Chases Ephraim (Geez, creeper)

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance

Lyn                    

Anna

Julia

Seliph

Ryoma

(Aww, both FE4 characters already died. Well, RIP you fe4 fans!)

Night 1

Caeda sets up camp for the night

Alfonse looks at the Night Sky

Lucina, Elincia, Chrom and Ephraim sleep in shifts (Ah, father and daughter and the 2 Lyn murderers. Sweet)

Alm starts a fire

Eliwood, Ike and Celica cheerfully sing songs together (I would seriously pay money to see that)

Azura tends to Minerva's wounds (That's sweet, but watch out for her axe)

Marth tends to his wounds

Hector, Eirika and Lilina succesfully ambush and kill Roy, Sharena and Corrin (WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?! First of all, why are Hector and his daughter teaming up with Eirika to kill people?! Second of all, why would Hector and Lilina kill Roy? I think he wants to start a war or SOMETHING)

Day 2

Alfonse receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Azura sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate

Ephraim searches for firewood

Elincia receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor (Geoffrey maybe?)

Hector searches for firewood

Chrom travels to higher ground

Marth cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide (Pardon? Marth, come the hell on)

Minerva tries to spear fish with a trident

Eliwood begs for Celica to kill him, she refuses, keeping eliwood alive (Orange-haired lords unite!)

Lilina chases Alm (I swear, hector turned her into an assasin)

Ike sprains his ankle while running away from Lucina

Caeda injures herself

Eirika unknowingly eats toxic berries (Good for you! Killer! Murderer!)

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance

Roy

Sharena

Corrin

Marth

Eirika (And she got 3 kills too!)

(Lots of MC deaths :)         

Night 2

Ephraim and Eliwood sleep in shifts

Azura looks at the night sky

Minerva sets up camp for the night

Alm defeats Caeda, but spares her life (Why though? This can come back to haunt you later)

Alfonse tends to Lilina's wounds (NOO! Stay away from her!!)

Lucina and Ike sleep in shifts (Wait, wasn't Lucina following him around earlier? This is a very strange relationship)

Chrom and Celica talk about the tributes still alive

Elincia convinces Hector to snuggle with her (This was funny :p )

Day 3

Lucina and Celica split up to search for resources

Caeda tries to sleep through the entire day

Elincia, Azura and Ike hunt for other tributes

Alm receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor (Really, AGAIN? Who gives it to him though?)

Hector receives clean water from an unknown sponsor

Alfonse overhears Ephraim and Lilina talking in the distance (Alfonse, watch out! Those 2 are killers and murdered people in horrible ways!)

Minerva discovers a river

Eliwood ambushes Chrom and kills him (I think you can see who the superior lord is here)

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance

Chrom

Night 3

Ephraim kills Elincia with her own weapon (Ephraim WTF! She helped you drown Lyn! And second of all you can't wield swords can you?)

Alfonse tends to Hector's wound (Watch out there again Alfonse. He already has 3 kills or maybe more under his belt)

Celica passes out from exhaustion

Caeda receives clean water from an unknown sponsor

Eliwood and Minerva talk about the tributes still alive

Lucina, Azura and Lilina cheerfully sing songs together (Aww! <3 I want to hear that)

Ike receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor

Alm thinks about home

Day 4

Minerva Fishes

Lucina sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate

Celica think about home (Oh, both of them think about home now. It will be alright)

Alfonse makes a slingshot (At this point of the games?)

Eliwood, Lilina and Alm hunt for other tributes

Azura receives clean water from an unknown sponsor (But Wait!! Doesn't she have magical water powers? So, it was a sponsor all along? FIRE EMBLEM FATES EXPLAINED)

Ephraim discovers a river

Caeda discovers a cave [/Spoiler[

1 Cannon shot can be heard in the distance

Elincia

(C'mon people, die FASTER!)

Night 4

Ephraim screams for help (I bet it's a fake scream, and you are screaming to kill someone!!!!)

Hector and Celica sleep in shifts

Eliwood climbs in a tree to rest (Make sure not to fall out!)

Lilina, Azura, Alm, Caeda and Minerva Track down and kill Ike (Wait WHAT THE HELL? Why do 5 people team up to kill one person?! Is he really that difficult to kill?)

Lucina receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor

Alfonse is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth

Day 5

Eliwood stalks Celica (Uhm.. I really don't know how to feel about this)

Caeda diverts Ephraim's attention and runs away (YES! Smart girl! Ok, I really want Caeda to win now)

Lucina diverts Lilina's attention and runs away (Again, smart girl!)

Minerva picks flowers (Again?! Why are you trying to imitate your sister?)

Alm practices his archery

Azura questions her sanity (Lol. I think we all did at one point)

Alfonse tends to Hector's wounds.

Ike

(Sigh)

Night 5

Eliwood receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor

Azura stays awake all night (And I thought she was known as a 'restless sleeper')

Caeda strangles Ephraim with a rope (YES! YOU GO GIRL)

Celica, Lilina and Hector sleep in shifts (Less sleeping in shifts, more death)

Lucina tries to sing herself to sleep

Alm kills Alfonse for his supplies (Rip you Alfonse. You were too nice for your own good)

Minerva tries to treat her infection

The Feast

Minerva and Alm decide not to go the feast

Caeda, Lucina and Eliwood get into a fight. Lucina triumphantly kills them both (God damnit. I wanted Caeda to win :( )

Azura kills Lilina with her own weapon (With WHAT? Her tome? You can't use that Azura.)

Hector falls into a pit and dies (Welp. Both father and son died!)

Celica takes a staff leaning against the cornucopia

Day 6

Minerva, Celica, Alm, Lucina and Azura hunt for other tributes (Oh! Just 5 people left!)

6 Cannon shots can be heard in the distance

Ephraim

Alfonse

Caeda

Eliwood

Lilina

Hector

Night 6

Lucina and Alm hold hands (Ok... why?)

Minerva tries to treat her infection (How many infections does she get?)

Azura destroys Celica's supplies while she is asleep (DAMN! Savage!)

Day 7

Alm forces Minerva to kill Azura or Lucina. She refuses to kill, so Alm kills her instead (DAMN! WTF happened to Alm?!)

Celica injures herself

Minerva

Night 7

Celica loses sight of where she is

Lucina kills Azura with a sickle (of all things, with a sickle?)

Alm accidently steps on a landmine

Day 8

Celica silently snaps Lucina's neck

3 Cannon shots can be heard in the distance

Azura

Alm

Lucina

The winner is....

CELICA!!!! (1 kill) Gaiden fans, rejoice!

So I really enjoyed this. Let me know what you thought of this, and feel free to do your own and let us in on the hilariousness!

Edited by Michelaar

Ok, So for some reason, the spoilers just messed this thing up. And it won't let me change it, so if a mod could help that would be greatly appreciated,

lol I was messing around with this with the Archanea Heroes cast + Anna (why did they have to stop at 23). It is so brainless and addicting yet so much fun to see how the characters interact.

56 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

lol I was messing around with this with the Archanea Heroes cast + Anna (why did they have to stop at 23). It is so brainless and addicting yet so much fun to see how the characters interact.

Lol, I know right?! Super fun and also kind of fucked things happen!

The only thing I dislike about this simulator is how sometimes in the final three a character dies trying to escape the arena or something silly like that. I wish there was a way to prevent that.

mixed feelings about brantsteele, b/c have used for survivor simulations

it's the best thing out there, though

This is pretty cool!

I haven't ever thought of a Fire Emblem themed Hunger Games before, but the idea works. I have tried it recently using a different set of Fire Emblem: Fates Characters before, and it was really cool.

But there are some weird things I don't like about the Simulator:

1. First of all, almost every time I simulate it, there is always a time where one character makes another choose to kill someone from a choice of 2 characters. The person always refuses, so they get killed instead.

2. I also hate how fast the characters die. Sometimes the game is over on Day 4, but I've gotten a simulator go up to Day 8 with Corrin M, Azura, and Felicia. One time I did the simulator and (I don't really know what to think of this) but when the games started, the first action out of every player was: "Camila falls into a frozen lake and drowns." lol. When the arena event comes around, half the characters die.

3. I'm not a big fan of when three people are fighting, and one person runs away while the other person dies. Why would they do that? Wouldn't they try to fight?

Okay, I'm done rambling about the bad parts of the simulator, but there are funny parts of it.

Like when an unlikely group of characters team up/help each other. (I have had Lucina and Henry cuddle with each other, but the next day was the arena event with the monkeys, and when Lucina fell, she dragged Henry down too, and they died together).

Thanks for sharing this, meant to comment on this yesterday!

• 2 years later...
On 3/5/2017 at 1:59 PM, Clarinets said:

The only thing I dislike about this simulator is how sometimes in the final three a character dies trying to escape the arena or something silly like that. I wish there was a way to prevent that.

Well, you can edit it so it can never happen.

On 3/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, KadenTheKitsune said:

This is pretty cool!

I haven't ever thought of a Fire Emblem themed Hunger Games before, but the idea works. I have tried it recently using a different set of Fire Emblem: Fates Characters before, and it was really cool.

But there are some weird things I don't like about the Simulator:

1. First of all, almost every time I simulate it, there is always a time where one character makes another choose to kill someone from a choice of 2 characters. The person always refuses, so they get killed instead.

2. I also hate how fast the characters die. Sometimes the game is over on Day 4, but I've gotten a simulator go up to Day 8 with Corrin M, Azura, and Felicia. One time I did the simulator and (I don't really know what to think of this) but when the games started, the first action out of every player was: "Camila falls into a frozen lake and drowns." lol. When the arena event comes around, half the characters die.

3. I'm not a big fan of when three people are fighting, and one person runs away while the other person dies. Why would they do that? Wouldn't they try to fight?

Okay, I'm done rambling about the bad parts of the simulator, but there are funny parts of it.

Like when an unlikely group of characters team up/help each other. (I have had Lucina and Henry cuddle with each other, but the next day was the arena event with the monkeys, and when Lucina fell, she dragged Henry down too, and they died together).

Thanks for sharing this, meant to comment on this yesterday!

You know you can add/remove events, right?

I mean, the simulator is a lot more fun when you try to not take it so seriously :b

it's great for creating ridiculous scenarios and oftentimes the characters will just accidentally meme

but if you're trying to create a more realistic simulator out of it, then yeah like glaceon said you could likely find ways to customize the text and events in a way you want them to be

Edited by Freohr Datia