Ratio of 5* to total amount of pulls

salinea

So I was wondering, for those of you who've kept count, how many 5* (and 4*) have you pulled out of the total number of characters you've summoned?

Thought it might have been nice to have a thread for people to report that data :)

Myself: out of a total of 65 characters, I've pulled 7 5* units (~11%) and 25 4* (~38%)

What's your ratio?

Edited by salinea

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, salinea said:

So I was wondering, for those of you who've kept count, how many 5* (and 4*) have you pulled out of the total number of characters you've summoned?

Thought it might have been nice to have a thread for people to report that data :)

Myself: out of a total of 65 characters, I've pulled 7 5* units (~11%) and 25 4* (~38%)

What's your ratio?

7 five-star units? All the jealousy. :>_<:

3 five-star units out of 53 total units. (~6%, a little above the actual chance to pull a 5-star unit every summoning pull). Gotta say that you're extremely lucky on that front.

29 four-star units out of 53 total units. (~55%, higher than average for pulling 4* units. I'm lucky with 4* at least...).

Edited by Extrasolar

I think I've had a total of 35 characters on my first file. Out of those, the *5 I got were Sakura, Jorge, Cain and Camilla. Is it worth mentioned I've gotten like 70-80% *4s?

26 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Gotta say that you're extremely lucky on that front.

Yeah, I can't really complain, even though I was bemoaning having had to pull 4 times on the current banner before I finally pulled anyone (Klein) from it (I really wanted Sanaki or Eldigan though, because they're faves; but would have been happy with pretty much anyone and am very delighted to finally have Klein!!)

Don't know about 4* or total, but I've pulled seven 5*s using almost all the free Orbs available so far. I think that's been about 260 Orbs spent, for a total of ~85 summons?

I've sent home a ton of duplicates, but I can say my luck has gotten a ton better as of my latest Pulls.  I just Pulled Hinoka and Olwen, and before that, my last 3 Pulls netted me 3 Julias.

45 minutes ago, salinea said:

What's your ratio?

This is about the same for me. I have 6 out of ~35. And that's with me being a bit pickier and only taking specific colors.

Side note, of my six, five have been focus heroes, so make of that what you will.

2 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I don't have access to my file, but I got 7 5* units on something like 13 complete pulls. 

That's exactly the same ratio I've got, then.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

From the point where I started counting:

• 2998 pulls
  • 198 5-stars (6.6%)
  • 1049 4-stars (35.0%)

The law of large numbers coming into play here.

Wow... How much money did you pay to get all of those orbs, just out of curiosity? o.o

I'm currently sitting at one 5* and 13 4* units from 46 summons. Pretty sure that puts me below odds, but I've saved 60 orbs, so I'm hoping my luck turns around in the next banner.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

From the point where I started counting:

• 2998 pulls
  • 198 5-stars (6.6%)
  • 1049 4-stars (35.0%)

The law of large numbers coming into play here.

There is more to the culinary world than krill my friend

5 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Wow... How much money did you pay to get all of those orbs, just out of curiosity? o.o

More paychecks than I'm willing to admit. I'm so glad I have a savings account. Saving money is a wonderful thing...

Edited by Ice Dragon

I got 7 out 115 character pulls that are 5*, so that is about 6%. I am not sure about 4* since I did of unlocking potential.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

More paychecks than I'm willing to admit.

As a mostly F2P, I am in awe. I wish I could funnel more money into FE Heroes to get everyone I want. You must have multiples of every 5* by now. :lol:

Around 70 summons and I've only pulled one 5*.  Of course, that was for my first summon for when I was rerolling until I got who I wanted (Takumi).  It's more accurate to say that I've done 65 summons and gotten 0 5*s.  

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

More paychecks than I'm willing to admit. I'm so glad I have a savings account. Saving money is a wonderful thing...

What do you do for a living?  No need to answer, if you aren't comfortable, just curious.  I'm a physician, and hopefully will have a comfortable living in a few years, but for now, my kids take up most of what would otherwise be expendable income.

8 minutes ago, Refa said:

Around 70 summons and I've only pulled one 5*.  Of course, that was for my first summon for when I was rerolling until I got who I wanted (Takumi).  It's more accurate to say that I've done 65 summons and gotten 0 5*s.  

How unlucky o_o

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What do you do for a living?  No need to answer, if you aren't comfortable, just curious.  I'm a physician, and hopefully will have a comfortable living in a few years, but for now, my kids take up most of what would otherwise be expendable income.

Software developer working in healthcare, actually. Single, so my money really only goes to bills, hobbies, and savings.

That said, I'm trying to exercise a bit more moderation in my pulls. My wallet isn't exactly thrilled about my spending last month (severe understatement), and I'd rather not have to dig into my savings.