Are you on Team Kitsune or Team Wolfskin

Are you on Team Kitsune or Team Wolfskin?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on Team Kitsune or Team Wolfskin?

• Kitsune
    • Wolfskin
    • Other

I mean, I like laguz better than all of them, but I would go neutral for both characters; Wolfskin for stats and Kitsune for aesthetic - I like that the mythology was tied into the design of the Kitsune.

Is there a team laguz?  I don't really like either, mostly because neither tribe is well developed, and both seem to be quite small.  If I HAD to choose, It would be wolfskin.  I always had a thing for Lycans.

Oof, this is hard. I always love the shapeshifters in Fire Emblem since they are some of the strongest units you can get (outside of Radiant Dawn where only Volug, Skrimir and the Laguz Royals are really useful). And they usually provide some of the best characters in their respective games.

Design-wise, I'd go Kitsune, because they and their promotion Nine-Tails ("Fuchsgeist" (Fox Spirit) in Germany) simply look amazing and their animations look great, too.

Gameplay-wise, Wolfskin all the way, they're fast, strong and tanky. The closest thing to a broken unit you can get in Conquest.

Character-wise, I'd have to go with Velouria, both in terms of design and personality. She's just too gosh darn cute.

So... Wolfskin, I guess?

Though I prefer the Kitsune, I went with Wolfskin, just because I like Keaton/Velouria a little more than Kaden/Selkie, but only a little bit.

Wolfskin

The Kistune look beautiful but the Wolfskins have always preformed better in combat for me (plus I like Keaton a little bit more than Kaden as a character)

Team Kitsune gets my pick. The only factor I like about the Wolfskin over the Kitsune is that they are better units. In terms of the other traits:

Design: Yeah, The Kitsune look miles better than their Nohrian counterparts when transformed. The Wolfskin look more freakish than actually being werewolves.

Character: Selkie and Velouria are pretty one-note as characters, but I guess I like Selkie just because I find her personality a bit more tolerable than the her counterpart's garbage obsession. As for Kaden again Keaton, Kaden easily wins. Great personality with some nice support conversations all around. I'd say he is the best written out of all the beastkin in Fates. Meanwhile, Keaton's dog attitude and garbage obsession that clogs almost all of his supports made him a pretty boring character just like Velouria.

Kitsune, specifically because Velouria is a Wolfskin.

In all seriousness, if it isn't obvious, I'm full on Team Kitsune. Okay, sure, Wolfskin are definitely better gameplay wise, whether it be a no grind run (in conquest lul), grind run, or even pvp. But I just like the appeal of foxes, Kaden and Selkie's characters, and their design in general. Fast mage killers that are agile fit my cup of tea perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...

Design: Wolfskins by a hair. I like the transformed designs of Kitsunes and Wolfskins about the same, but I enjoy the designs of the human forms of the Wolfskins more then their Kitsune counterparts.

Character: Kaden>Keaton>Velouria>Selkie. Kaden I feel had the best character of the bunch, he had his share of repetitiveness, but he still had some supports that gave him a bit more meaningful interactions with other members of the cast and is generally just a fun guy. Next is Keaton, whose gimmick is more omnipresent then Kaden's, but less then the daughters, and I do like some of his character traits compared to them such as his loyalty (even if said traits can be summed up as 'puppy'). I will also give him some credit for some of his non-trash related supports like Selena's and Mozu's, which tend to be pretty decent, though not groundbreaking. Velouria I like her lone wolf traits, but I found her Electra Complex to be kind of annoying and I feel her dog-like traits are more prevalent and bothersome then with her father. Lastly, Selkie I found to be completely one-note and her gimmick I felt was the most annoying of the bunch.

Gameplay: No contest, Wolfskins all the way. They do share the same flaws (footlocked units with no 2-range), but at least with the Wolfskins, they're built in a way that takes advantage of their stone's properties and can function as a secondary tank or berserker depending on your needs whereas Kitsunes are fragile and can't take or deal much punishment. Even if I'm just comparing the units, I found Keaton to be far more useable for his bulk and attack power then I did Kaden for his speed and resistance.

So my vote goes to the Wolfskins.

Edited by Medeus

I tend to like kitsune better, mainly because I find the mythology around them in real life appeals a bit more to me personally, and I tend to prefer softer, "prettier" sorts of appearances.

I do like both, though, honestly.

Neither please stop this radical furry propaganda from appearing in a child's video game

Join my facebook group Conservative Mom's against furries™

(manaketes tbh)