Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

I thought this should be a thread so that general discussion doesn't get clogged up.

How are other teams doing? How is your squad doing? How do you like the event?

Lucina has won the final round with almost a ten billion lead over Ephraim!

Total counts at 2 PM Tokyo Time:
March 8th: 6.32 billion points;
March 9th: 12.88 billion points;
March 11th: 28.63 billion points;
March 12th: 39.3 billion points;
March 13th: 45.34 billion points!

Previous version of this post:

Anyway, by 14:05 GMT+7 March 9th (because that's my time zone, do the relevant math yourself):

Round 1 results:

Team Lucina is at 4,486.7 million points with Team Sharena at 1,632.5 million;
Team Chrom is at 1,292.9 million with Team Alfonse at 328.3 million;
Team Ephraim is at ≈1,900 million with Team Leo at ≈1,200 million;
Team Eirika is at ≈2,100 million with Team Elise at ≈600 million. 

How are other teams doing? How is your squad doing? How do you like the event?

The overall score exceeded 6 billion by 14:00 GMT+7 March 8th, and new additional goals have been added: 8 and 10 billion points.

By 14:00 GMT+7 March 9th the overall score exceeded 12.88 billion, fulfilling the new goals by far!

Round 2 has begun; I will restructure this post soon.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Alfonse is at 14,489,301

Team Chrom is at 52,251,476

That's what it says right now. If it's changed, it hasn't updated yet.

Given how quickly the scores are going up, I'm sure everyone can work together to get that 5 Billion point total ( and 10 lovely Orbs ) by the time the event is over. :D

Individually, Alfonse has the least amount of points of everyone. Naturally, it's expected, but I feel bad for him anyway.

Well, there's a more obvious answer to his unpopularity.

1) He's a dude

2) He's an original character without a lot of characterization in a fanservice-y game full of past FE characters

EDIT:

Even Ephraim and Alfonse combined couldn't beat Eirika if the trend continues, which is sort of funny.

To be fair, Ephraim is against Leo, who is very popular amongst Fates fans. He's probably the one with the "tightest" competition.

Edited by Sunwoo

So far the event is pretty fun, gonna support Eirika next if Sharena loses since she's my second choice, plus Lucina already has a huge fanbase for her.

Also, what is everyone setting as their support for their friends? A counter color for your team? (Ex: Setting a green unit for Team Sharena members) or just the strongest unit you have? I unfortunately don't have a strong red so I just put in Sharena or Camilla.

Alfonse is at 20,057,455 votes

Chrom is at 71,701,493 votes

I also lost a match earlier. Had a Chrom on the team. It's 4 AM. I need to sleep.

If only people would put this much effort into real life voting :P::D:

I know it's more work, but would it be possible to keep the progression of the scores somewhere on the side as well (just for the sake of seeing the score progressions)? I have the impression Sharena is losing quite hard still, but gaining in vote ratio against Lucina. Wondering how the ratios change for the others Just sad to see that top contenders Lucina and Sharena have to duke it out in the first round.

5 minutes ago, Skala_Bundet said:

If only people would put this much effort into real life voting :P::D:

I know it's more work, but would it be possible to keep the progression of the scores somewhere on the side as well (just for the sake of seeing the score progressions)? I have the impression Sharena is losing quite hard still, but gaining in vote ratio against Lucina. Wondering how the ratios change for the others Just sad to see that top contenders Lucina and Sharena have to duke it out in the first round.

^True

It'll be interesting to see the final count of Lucina vs Sharena. It's good to see that Sharena is still trying to put up a fight.

Edited by Fei Mao

Anyone who's not me can take care of vote ratios and stuff. I'd probably fuck something up at this early in the morning.

46 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Also, what is everyone setting as their support for their friends? A counter color for your team? (Ex: Setting a green unit for Team Sharena members) or just the strongest unit you have? I unfortunately don't have a strong red so I just put in Sharena or Camilla.

I just have my support unit set to M Robin. No greens really keeping him in check, while there are reds as far as the eye can vote.

I put Nino as my support since I don't know for my fellow comrades of Eirika's army, but I see too much Lindes and M!Robins for my tastes.