Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

I have 1100 flags to rally behind Lucina, Lyn vs Lucina the upsetting is not happening again. Leo's and Elise's supporters will probably join our rank, there Chrom's army too. This war is good as our!

#TeamAwakeningFighting!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, IMCasual said:

I have 1100 flags to rally behind Lucina, Lyn vs Lucina the upsetting is not happening again. Leo's and Elise's supporters will probably join our rank, there Chrom's army too. This war is good as our!

#TeamAwakeningFighting!

Oh we are so going to get so many points!

4 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

#TeamAwakeningFighting!

Keep dreaming buddy

6 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

Saving flags doesn't work buddy, all the flags earned now is only good for round 1. So in a simpler term our flags Is literally infinite. 

YOU CAN'T WIN

Incorrect.

"Battle Flags can only be used for the current Voting Gauntlet. They cannot be saved for future events." 

They can however be used on later rounds of the same gauntlet. Wouldn't make much sense for the flags to reset when the quests don't.

Just now, Jimbo said:

Incorrect.

"Battle Flags can only be used for the current Voting Gauntlet. They cannot be saved for future events." 

They can however be used on later rounds of the same gauntlet. Wouldn't make much sense for the flags to reset when the quests don't.

God dammit, I was trying exploit some of the weaker reading comprehension people. You ruined it! 

9 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

God dammit, I was trying exploit some of the weaker reading comprehension people. You ruined it! 

So you think I'm a moron, huh? XD

While this event was a neat distraction, the novelty has worn off for me.  I probably won't even bother any more until the final round.  My 12,000 points probably won't even place me in the top 100,000 on Lucina's team.  I'll just save my flags for the last round and blitz my way to a high rank.

At least this event got me the armor quest and some more orbs, so it's all good.  Plus fighting all Takumi teams is loads of fun.

13 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

I actually spread in 4chan /feg/ too. Some of them did actually wasted all their flags. 

That's actually pretty hilarious XD hopefully the people that aren't on 4chan were smart and could actually read what the event says.

Edit: Ephraim 1.013 Billion

Leo 787 mil

Edited by Arcanite

5 hours ago, Levin's Scarf said:

So you ARE a Jeigan! :D:

From being 30 or being a Cubs fan?

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

On a scale of Jagen to Seth, what are you?

Me?

4 hours ago, Thany said:

But more people will have ephraim then Chrom, its possible that the number of ephraim users will overthrow the lack of chrom users.

Thats what i think at least. chrom wasnt a 5 star focus at all before

Chrom was available as 4*, so more people have him, even if he's not 5*.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

From being 30 or being a Cubs fan?

Me?

Chrom was available as 4*, so more people have him, even if he's not 5*.

From being 30. You're basically Oifey by now. :P

To be honest, I feel if it not for Lucina the votes for Chrom, Leon and Elise will be a bit higher. Most 3DS Era fans just support Lucina and cannibalized other 3DS FE game character's votes. Heck, distribute half of Lucina's votes to others and it will be a total domination. RIP my blond Marth, I will had fight for you too bad that there Lucina. 

I really have a question? How do you get orbs from this, or anything really? When I 'check rewards' I can't collect anything, and the only thing it shows is Feathers.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I really have a question? How do you get orbs from this, or anything really? When I 'check rewards' I can't collect anything, and the only thing it shows is Feathers.

The rewards will be distributed after the event has concluded, i. e. on the 13th.

Ah ok, thank you. Unfortunatly, I used up most of my flags, can't get enough green and colorless units and eight stratum  of training tower is too high-leveled for me

I went for sharena knowing she would lose...Am I stupid ? I guess I liked the fact she's an original.

I would have gone Ephraim because of my love for secret stones, but the twins might just be my least favourite characters of their game.

Well thanks for conforting that orbs are for everyone

2 minutes ago, zorkovitch said:

Well thanks for conforting that orbs are for everyone

You can still join another team in the next round, my fellow Sharena supporter.

Does anyone have any tips on who I should put in as my friend unit to help out Team Ephraim?

Right now I just have my +atk -hp Ephraim there like a boring person, but I don't know who else would be really helpful? Usually the first spot is reserved for Sanaki since I'm a Tellius fangirl, but I know she's not the best unit out there, hence me switching her out. Would Julia or Linde be a better choice?

Also is it just me, but so far I have seen a single Leo in the gauntlet battles, but Team Leo seems to be crawling with Takumis. I've never ran into this many Takumis even in the arena before.