Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I just had my team of Lissa/Marth/Eirika versus Tiki/Takumi/Takumi. Marth did not have a Falchion.

Ow.

Yeah, with the number of Takumi's running around, I'm definitely running Hector as my lead.

Edited by dragonlordsd

New update:

Eirika at 215M

Elise at ~71.1M

Did a match against Julia, Takumi and Effie, with a team of Eirika, Lyn and thank God... Julia. Needless to say that after Effie got one-shotted, the map was a breeze.

On 3/7/2017 at 9:16 AM, phineas81707 said:

...I just had my team of Lissa/Marth/Eirika versus Tiki/Takumi/Takumi. Marth did not have a Falchion.

I'm guessing you lost . . . . . . This is why my rep is MRobin for that exact reason

Team Ephraim is at 181 mil

Leo is at 123 mil 

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Raven said:

When it's Eirika vs Lucina in the next round, all of Sharena's supporters should support Eirika to beat out Lucina.

I know I will. I do like both but hey, Lucina's fan club is already huge.

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

When it's Eirika vs Lucina in the next round, all of Sharena's supporters should support Eirika to beat out Lucina.

It's the only way.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to save up my battle flags for the Eirika/Lucina showdown.

I can't see that Elise has any chance of winning, so it's not worth it to burn my flags against her, right?

Just now, dragonlordsd said:

I'm wondering if it's worth it to save up my battle flags for the Eirika/Lucina showdown.

I can't see that Elise has any chance of winning, so it's not worth it to burn my flags against her, right?

Yeah save for Lucina vs. Eirika, so this way it will be Eirika vs. Ephraim in the finals 

I'm team Eirika and I just have Ryo up for now because Ryo is solid in general, though I'm very thankful that my friend ran Nino because fCorn and Linde showed the fuck up on my last battle and Nino was credit to team. 

I'm wondering if I should switch to Takumi, or somthing. Or Robin. 

Edit: tried takumi and got a 2taco team. Still won but i think i want ryoma back, at least taco doesn't oneshot nino tho

Edited by Thor Odinson

Two Sharenas and Ephraim versus Camilla, Hector, and Nino. GG WP me. My first loss today. Hector had 10 HP left when it finished :(

Edited by Vaximillian

Takumi is by far the most annoying to deal with. Though I do like how we get to try using units we may not have.

Going by current votes, the finals are going to be Ephraim vs. Lucina, with Lucina winning by a landslide. Its kinda sad how many more votes the Princesses have over the Princes. 

Fought 3 Takumis and won. Ryoma is really credit to team. I don't have Hector but facing 2 Takumis means Ryoma has Astra up for the third.

I'm def gonna keep him around to give to my friends.

If you're out to score as high an army ranking as possible and don't care about whether your choice wins or loses, you should use your flags as soon as possible. When half the playerbase is crunched together from 8 options into 4 it would theoretically be harder to get a high army rank in a later round.

However if you really want your choice to do well in the next round and don't really care for your army rank in this round, save your flags.

Edited by Raven

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Ephraim at 221,056,232

Leo at 152,752660

Saved you from getting shouted at by a mod.

Now I need to add something of value... Uhh

Sharena: 328M
Lucina: 636M

Lucina is slowly gaining momentum, same goes for Eirika. Ephraim and Chrom are minimally losing momentum. Currently closest matchups are between Ephraim and Leo with a 1.45 ratio for Ephraim and Lucina and Sharena with a ratio of 1.93 for Lucina.

Well, can always hope that we might be graced with some form of losers bracket... but I think not :(: (well, I remain a full supporter to the end!)

Some extra advice: If you're like me and don't own any of the "sibling bonds" focus characters, you may get lucky and have the chance to use one during this gauntlet. I now have 1/5 completed for the "KO with Klein" quest despite not even owning the chump. Maybe I'll get to complete some more of the "Sibling Bonds" quests, after all.

As mentioned earlier, you can also do the same for the armoured March Normal difficulty quest.

Best thing about this event is that my Team Lucina has 2 Hectors on it, so I was able to use them to complete the armor quest.

Had one battle as my Marth and 2 Lucinas vs Linde and 2 Takumis.  That did not end well, though I was able to take out the Takumis...

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

IIRC, it's your leader that gets drawn into matches by your friends and not-friends. Your leader is the leftmost unit on your leftmost team.

Which one is my leftmost team??