MAFC3 Shattered Stones Score Sheet

circleseverywhere

Hi ! I'm the friend in question !

1 hour ago, InvdrZim13 said:

how many were hiding in the lower treasure room tho

In fact, just two.

1488932215-le-courage.png

Myrrh got out when I disposed of the last bow user. Before that, I mainly used Gerik (without any weapon) as a shield to train Saleh (with L'Arachel to heal him). Everytime an ennemy dropped a stat booster, I traded it to Myrrh to make her unstoppable.

1488932578-tout-va-bien.png

1488933148-gerik.png

After a while, Saleh ran out of tomes to use, Gerik of swords/axes, and l'Arachel of staves. Saleh and Gerik died to gain time while Innes got rid of the last archers. After that I used Myrrh to kill the rest of them. She was so overpowered by then that they didn't stand a chance.

1488933177-999-1.png

And here are the results if I let Lyon kill everyone :

1488933181-999-2.png

(500 turns seems to be the max).

In the end, it's a really fun chapter with an interesting premise, great mechanics and a nice map. I'm a little sad that there is no real "ending" if you manage to survive long enough to kill everything but that's about it. Good job !

Edited by LaurentLacroix

Mine froze up and gave an error even after reset. It sucks too, I had just grabbed the other dragonstone. Don't pay attention to the time =P I stopped playing a few times and didn't pause. It did take probably 3-3.5 hours though.

Good shit though, this was a lot of fun. The map was really well done and allowed for a ton of diff strategies. I might try again soon, and hope it doesn't freeze up.

Edit - got it working, I messed around with the save settings, so either I got lucky or I fixed it.

circles.png

Edited by urug99

Honestly I didnt realize you could kill everyone, I will have to plan a different strategy now. Also, I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but there is no rescue "aid" so you can actually pick the tent up without the rescue staff ( and with anyone )

edit - so is it actually a turn limit or a monster limit, I'm assuming they just eventually stop? I killed a lot more enemies than the guy who made it to 500 lol.

Edited by urug99

They stop spawning around turn 120 or something (I think) and there can't be more than 50 monsters simultaneously on the map. And wow I didn't realize that I could just pick the tent with someone and move it away. XD

Edited by LaurentLacroix

55 minutes ago, circleseverywhere said:

I suppose I should add a secret ending for those who manage to kill all the monsters.

Don't expect it to be happy, though :)

Spoiler

Rumour has it that should one slay all the monsters, Zigludo will be revived and return to Judgral... The residents of Magvel will just be eaten by the next wave of monsters, however. In the actual FE4, the player came close enough to completion that he could appear in spirit form... but slayng the horde will perhaps allow him to appear in physical form.

I'll post my high score when I get around to playing the other submissions for myself. Plus the guy in the spoiler is present, so that automatically gets approval from this Judgral fanboy.