If you could choose 3 Fire Emblem characters that didn't make it into Heroes and put them in the game, who would it be?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolt, Micaiah (the two members of my top four not in the game), and I suppose Lugh, so he, tsunshota (Raigh), and Nino can go wreck things together.  Maybe make him a blue mage to contrast with tsunshota and Nino.

Ike, I'm sure he'll be released soon or eventually, but for the guy who topped the poll twice to not be in yet baffles me.  Kris would be a really cool choice.  And Cormag, due to him being one of my favorite FE characters.

going from the games that were added intially (since I'm sure they'll add a lot more for the ones that only have 1-4 characters so far) i'd say kent, sain, and lucius

there were only 10 blazing sword characters at first and while I like most of them I don't get why kent and sain weren't included. they have the red and green knights from awakening and shadow dragon so I don't see why they didn't add the ones from blazing sword. i thought it was odd that they had both hawkeye and raven, two foot axe units from that game (and not even ones that are especially important to the story) but no cavaliers other than eliwood, who uses a sword (so no lance or axe cavs). just seems weird that they wouldn't add two of the only characters from that game with a significant amount of dialogue in the story who aren't lords.

lucius just cause i like him and he can use light magic and there aren't really any light mages in the game yet aside from linde who's not really a light mage she just uses light magic.  i guess i'd want ninian to be added a little more than him but that seems more complicated to do since she can't attack

for just anyone I'd say nephenee soren and meg but i'm sure nephenee and soren will be there eventually

meg probably won't but I can hope

Mia, Ike, Nephenee.

some Tellius bias op.
honorable mentions almost all go to Sacred Stones, Lute, Selena and Marissa and off course Soren.

Elincia, Micaiah, and Katarina. Can't wait to see their respective artworks and wonder if Katarina would make a comparison between Kiran and Kris similar to how a couple other heroes (ie. Chrom, Camilla, Sharena) make comparisons between Kiran and Robin or Corrin.

I don't think Ike counts. He's in the banner art, so I think he's technically "in" the game already. He just hasn't been released yet.

As opposed to, say, Elincia or Micaiah, who there's no sign of anywhere.

Edited by dragonlordsd

There are way too many from Tellius and Magvel that I want that are also probably going to be added in later, so for now I'll limit my wishlist to characters from the games that were represented at launch:

Jaffar (seriously why is Nino in the game but not him), Sain, and Rebecca from Blazing 

20 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm picking for the three that I wanted to see them in Fire Emblem Heroes that are Ike, Kris, and Kaze. We definitely need them added in Heroes.

the thing about kris is I don't think there's any way to accurately put them in the game

like the main thing that made kris interesting or fun was that you got to make them whatever class you want and change that class if you wanted

you could also get the different accessories and hairstyles and stuff from the different characters which was also really fun

but in heroes they can't really do anything like that and kris doesn't really have anything to set him/herself apart aside from that

1 minute ago, unique said:

the thing about kris is I don't think there's any way to accurately put them in the game

like the main thing that made kris interesting or fun was that you got to make them whatever class you want and change that class if you wanted

you could also get the different accessories and hairstyles and stuff from the different characters which was also really fun

but in heroes they can't really do anything like that and kris doesn't really have anything to set him/herself apart aside from that

Well, they could go with the default look for Kris like keeping the Mercenary class for the male version and Myrmidon class for the female version. The male and female version of Robin and male and female version of Corrin did kept their default appearance in Heroes.