If you could choose 3 Fire Emblem characters that didn't make it into Heroes and put them in the game, who would it be?

ophelia ophelia and ophelia

Nephenee, Kieran and Astrid.

It really hurts me that we have 0 Bow Cavaliers at the moment aside from the unobtainable generic one.

Edited by Almerson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

....oh dude, Xane. Would he even work in a game like this...?? I'm honestly not sure which class he could be, maybe a manakete that actually has no weapon, BUTTT he could have his command be the ability to duplicate the teammate he uses it on o3o that would be super unique right?

Red sword. Assist skill transforms him for the next x turns into the targeted teammate complete with stats (except HP, other stats maybe scaled down to Cheine's rarity to encourage promoting him to 5-star, also maybe with his nature instead of the copied character's), skills, weapon, and color.

Of all the characters I want I have to choose 3? OK.

Leif: My favorite character from (IMO) the most underrated FE game. He would have the Light Sword (acting like a Raijinto) and have support skills.

Tsubasa Oribe: A troll choice for a widely hated game. With JP only voice and her ridiculous pegasus outfit to capitalize TMS' weeabooness. 

Sigurd: This game needs broken ponies, and he is one of my favorite characters from Pony Emblem.

For those who didn't make the list: Silque, Deirdre, Lex, Al, Money Man, Larum, Batta the Beast, Sain.

Edited by L9999

Stefan, Lute, and Nailah.

Mostly Stefan and Nailah, because I once got sick and had this fever dream where they are cruising across Tellius in a convertible, wearing dark sunglasses, and having buddy-cop style adventures while Rafiel played on a Gameboy in the backseat.

Lute because she always does real work for me in SS, and I kinda like that she knows how awesome she is.

Lute, for being best mage, and my favourite Sacred Stones character.

Mozu, for being adorable, and the first character I've actually referred to as a waifu.

Aaaaand... Kiria from TMS#FE. I mean, I haven't finished the game yet, but I've really enjoyed what I've played of it, and Kiria's my favourite character so far.

But since they said it would be hard to include TMS#FE characters due to the disparity in settings, how about Emma from FE Cipher? She seems cool, and I wouldn't mind seeing her in an actual videogame.

...And if we're sticking to just the videogames, then female Morgan. Best daughter.

Rutger, Nephenee, and Haar.

Rutger should have an Assassin Sword+(Thanks to his stupid high crit) and Astra.

Nephenee would obviously have Vantage and Luna.

Not sure what Haar should have.

If I could choose one character from each Era...

NES/SNES: Sigurd <3
GBA: Lyon maybe? Best villian after Arvis.
GC/Wii: Lucia. Favourite FE character of all time.

Already have Lucina for the 3DS era so--

Kent - My first ever favourite Fire Emblem character. I would like Sain with him, too, for Christmas knight affects, but Kent, Kent and Kent. Would spend money to get him, but I pray he comes as a three star (or even one, two star free character. I will baby him up to five!).

Geoffrey - Because the world needs more Geoffrey.

Cormag - He's just too adorable. I adore Cormag. Would love to see him redesigned and in the game :D

8 hours ago, Almerson said:

ophelia ophelia and ophelia

Nephenee, Kieran and Astrid.

It really hurts me that we have 0 Bow Cavaliers at the moment aside from the unobtainable generic one.

They should add Rath or Sue as well.

44 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Canas (Because Bias)

Oswin (We Have Matthew And Serra, So Why Not Add Oswin?)

Jaffar (WHY ISN'T HE IN THE GAME YET?!)

I support all 3!  Oswin would be particularly good.  We could use another armored unit, and he's the only one in all of FE7 who even comes close to keeping Serra in line!

I could list all my favorites but, not this time, so I'm just dropping this:

Xane

Because I want to see how the developers will add his unique class... And he is one of my favorites from SD too

13 hours ago, BANRYU said:

....oh dude, Xane. Would he even work in a game like this...?? I'm honestly not sure which class he could be, maybe a manakete that actually has no weapon, BUTTT he could have his command be the ability to duplicate the teammate he uses it on o3o that would be super unique right?

In Mystery of the Emblem on SNES, he was able to use Swords. I THINK he was able to use Swords in FE1 as well, not sure. So, he wouldn't HAVE to use his transforming abilities... Although it'd be fun to mess with, it would probably be impractical since he was pretty situational in his older appearances.

11 minutes ago, Purple-Clad Gamer said:

In Mystery of the Emblem on SNES, he was able to use Swords. I THINK he was able to use Swords in FE1 as well, not sure. So, he wouldn't HAVE to use his transforming abilities... Although it'd be fun to mess with, it would probably be impractical since he was pretty situational in his older appearances.

Hey man what can I say, I like gimmicks haha. 

2 hours ago, Purple-Clad Gamer said:

Cheine could use swords in both FE1 and FE3. His high Res when untransformed made him a good mage killer on indoor maps where you were forced to dismount your Pegasus Knights.

Erk - the first character I ever used, to a point where I had to stop using him because all my other units were so far behind, fave of the franchise. 

Mia - what needs to be said?

Ayra - one word: astra.