Make a Fun Chapter 3 Voting  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which submission WINS MAFC 3?

• Get the Pants! By Darrman
    • Days of Beta Past by InvdrZim13
    • Down to My Level by Tequila
    • The Burdened Advance by Pwntagonist and Coby the Kid
    • Shattered Stones by circleseverywhere
  2. 2. But... which submission was your personal favorite?

• Get the Pants! By Darrman
    • Days of Beta Past by InvdrZim13
    • Down to My Level by Tequila
    • The Burdened Advance by Pwntagonist and Coby the Kid
    • Shattered Stones by circleseverywhere

Hey folks! please vote here to determine who wins MAFC 3!

Also, you can vote for which submission was your personal favorite. 

Voting ends Marth 13th!

Check out the MAFC 3 playlist here to refresh yourself.

Here are the patches!

Get the Pants by Darrman http://www.mediafire.com/file/i5f2kp95c1h2inw/MAFC3.zip

Days of Beta Past by Zim http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cwq34y09qz33ml/SoA+MAFC.zip

Down to my Level by Tequila https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9dynrc8eeey8ek/Teq_MAFC3.ups?dl=0

The Burdened Advanced by Coby The Kid and Pwntagonist https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k96dwe4v2i6xf0/The Burdened Advance.ups?dl=0

Shattered Stones by circleseverywhere https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m8oc29wbp30qcz/MAFC_Circles_FINAL.zip?dl=0

Edited by ghast

• ghast pinned this topic

Days of Beta Past was very creative and quite hilarious. The idea of fighting their old versions was brilliant--probably my favorite MAFC 

Deciding the winner is a bit harder... they were all awesome entries, but some were more innovative (gameplay wise) than others. 

THEY WERE ALL GREAT! IT'S TOO HARD TO CHOOSE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH-

*ahem* I'd say I'd rank them this way: Days of Beta Past > Shattered Stones > Down to my Level > The Burdened Advanced

But seriously, the selection this year  was an excellent one for me, and I just wanna say thank you to everyone who put some true effort into making these kickass chapters :3

So yeah, thank you @Darrman, Zim, @Tequila, @Pwntagonist - @CobyTheGoober and finally @circleseverywhere, you are all awesome! ^^

Yeah, this was definitely an awesome MAFC, thanks for all the awesome entries everybody! I kinda wish the voting had a few more categories, instead of voting for the "best" one overall. 

I think Tequila's probably had the most innovative gameplay, but shattered stones was definitely the most fun. Zim's obviously had the sexiest sprites, I mean that beta Oona gets me all wet.

Obviously Get the Pants is the best because bias

I suppose I should give serious rankings.

1. Tequila defends his title. Making a fundamental part of FE make you worse puts an interesting spin on the formula. About to level? Get yourself drunk and you'll forget some EXP! The skill ASM magic is also impressive.
  2. Circles comes out with his near-infinite defence chapter. Complete with Fates mechanics ASM hacked into the game and the Konami Code doing things that make this FE4 fan happy. All hail Zigludo!
  3. Zim goes all in on the in-jokes. It shows in a way that hacks don't start out perfect; SoA took a lot of effort to get where it is today. We all start out with our beta Oonas, you know. Then we slowly refine the portrait into what we have today. The Oona portrait represents the hack. I'm looking way too deep into this but meh
  4. I suppose I'll place myself here. It's my own hack, so I can't exactly give fair unbiased feedback on Marth's adventure to reclaim his pants. But hey, let's go back to the roots of the series, where Marth had three swords locked to himself and the arena guy looked hideous.
  5. Alas, someone has to bring up the rear, and Coby and Pwntagonist are the ones doing so this time around. It is an interesting concept, however; your lord can't move, so you've gotta carry him around everywhere.

The projects were impressive, and the show was good. Good luck to everyone, and let's see who wins! Gee, I wonder what my favourite project was.

Tfw when ghast spells my name as Coby The Kid as separate words smh. Still upset about how our submission was received, but oh well. I'll probs be back next mafc. Hope it doesn't turn out to be a waste of time for both me and player. 

Time!

Congratulations to Tequila for winning MAFC 3!

Congratulations to Zim for winning the personal favorite vote!

It was a great MAFC contest! thanks for all 5 entrants for providing really cool stuff :)

• ghast unpinned this topic