ESCAPE: common house, common living

Flee Fleet!

HEYO AGAIN!

So basically this is the topic where I will post forum games, in which a character must find the exit, or unlock the exit, to escape from a room, or rooms. You guys are supposed to give the commands on what the character must do to escape, by writing /action. For example:

" You are stuck in a room. In front of you is a door, and by your side is a table.

/check table

You find the key, and you take it.

/Use key on door

You unlocked the door. YOU HAVE ESCAPED!"

simple right? 

I can reply to mulitiple actions, assuming they're not too many.

After this game, if anyone else wants to host another Escape game in this topic, be my guest. 

Ok let's begin this.

...You seem to have woken up. On a bed. A really comfy bed. But, this is not your bed. Your bed was different. Nevertheless, you get out of the bed, and notice your surroundings.

You're apparently in a small room. Are you stuck inside...?

What will you do next?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/survey room

You decide to examine your surroundings.

First off, the bed you were sleeping on: It's a blue coloured bed, even the blanket and pillow. It's legs are made of wood.

There is a side table right next to the bed. There is a lamp on it, giving off light. There's a drawer too.

You see a mirror as well. You wonder if you can see your reflection. After all, you could be a ghost, of all beings.

On the opposite side of the mirror, there is a door. There's a 99% chance that it's locked, but you could still confirm it for yourself.

The walls of the room are coloured blue. There is a lamp on the of the walls, and can be considered the main light source of the room. A little below it, is a picture of Queen Victoria, which makes you wonder whether you have ended up in Britain, or your captor (if there is one) is a fan of Queen Victoria. On the wall opposite to the Queen's picture, there seems to be a map.  

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

/examine floor and ceiling

Both the floor and ceiling are blue. Whoever this room is supposed to belong to, they must really like that colour.

On the floor, there seems to be a note. There is nothing on the ceiling.

54 minutes ago, Sarcopathic said:

/look in your pockets

You might find something to remember what you did last night

You decide to check your pockets, to find...some lemon candy? Well, you never liked lemon candies, so this is odd. It doesn't seem to remind you of anything about what happened last night, unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/look in the drawer

There's a note in the drawer. It reads:

"15 would be considered F in hexadecimal, right?"

"yes, that is correct."

"so, um...10 is A, 11 is B, 12 is C, 13 is D, and 14 is E?"

"correct."

"Okay...so, um, what would 16 be?"

"You do know hexadecimal is a number system of base 16?"

"I know...but what if we extend it to base 27? Then what will 16 be?"

"um...well..."

Interesting piece of info. You don't why it's written in such a way that it seems like two people are talking, but you don't bother.

14 minutes ago, Sarcopathic said:

/eat the candy anyways

You eat one candy. It tastes good, apparently. You have 3 more candies left.

8 minutes ago, Commander Xelon said:

/kick door

Expecting to break down the door, you kick it. It didn't work. So you instead go for an easier way. You use the doorknob.

Wow, the door actually opened.

/Look at the note on the floor, Examine the Victoria picture, look under the bed

Edited by Corrobin

4 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/Look at the note on the floor, Examine the Victoria picture, look under the bed

You take the note from the floor and read it:

"Note1:

The large door is, I assume, the exit. The only problem is how to open it."

4 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/look in the room beyond the door.

You see another door in front of you. Upon further inspection, it seems to be locked. There is however a small screen on it. Above the screen are the numbers 24, 23, and 14, carved on the door. Below the screen is....a keyboard? It looks like that. 

It seems you can input 3 words on the screen. So you assume the door has a three letter word password, to open it.

There seems to be a smell...smell, of blood....

In this new room, or to be more exact, hallway, you look towards the left...

You see a large door....and in front of it...something rots..

The smell of blood...the rotting...what you're seeing is....!

"A-a dead body!?", you shout. There's a dead body in front of the door, surrounded by it's own blood! 

W-w-what could this mean?

6 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Type "one" into the keypad

5 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/input password ONE

Dammit ninja'd.

Feeling too disgusted to inspect a corpse, you put in the password "ONE", on the keypad of the locked door. Could this be the correct answer?

Just as you are about to hit enter, someone knocks on the other side of the locked door. Well, it's quite a loud banging actually.

You immediately step back from the door. Why is someone knocking on a door? In fact, is it even a person who's knocking on the door? 

will you take the risk, hit enter, and open the door...or would you rather check something else?

19 hours ago, Commander Xelon said:

/start a fire

You don't have anything to start a fire with. Besides, you're bad at starting fires. If you remember correctly, you once almost got yourself burned when trying to light a candle.

20 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/Open the door that was knocked on

"WELL, i MEAN, WHO COULD BE KNOCKING HUH?! NOT A SERIAL KILLER, PROBABLY! BETTER ANSWER THE DOOR!", you shout, for whatever reason.

You open the door by pressing "enter" on the keypad.

The door opens, and a person steps out.

" Um...uhh..."

It was a woman, about your age, with black long hair. She immediately looked to her right...and saw the large door...and the dead body.

She looked shock, although not as much as you. "Did...did you do this?", she asks.

You immediately reply "NO!". She looks at you suspiciously, and says: "I...guess so...you don't have any blood on you, it seems...".

Both of you stare at each other. This is, indeed, an awkward situation.

20 hours ago, Sarcopathic said:

/go back and examine the body. EVERY. INCH. OF . IT :3

3 hours ago, umerol said:

/Go back to examine the corpse, reluctanly.

20 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/check the corpse

Well, instead of staring at the woman, you decide to examine the corpse, reluctantly. Despite being disgusted and horrified by it.

It's a male headless corpse, slumped against the large door. Most of the blood is obviously from where his head used to be. There's also a stab on his leg. He's surrounded by blood, which makes you go "EW EW EW EW", in your thoughts.

Apparently...a key is sticking out of where the head of the corpse used to be. The woman you just met comes to examine the corpse as well, and takes the key out, hesitatingly.

"Why would someone be dead here? Just for the key? Or was there any other reason?", you think. The woman remains silent.

ATTENTION! NEW RULES:

I thought simply having puzzles would be repetitive, and I'm no master at making puzzles. So I decided that sometimes, one character or more than one character can appear in an ESCAPE game. They could help you out, or be an actual threat to you.

You can speak to other characters by saying /talk. You could give them orders or ask to take something from them as well to help you out by saying /talk (although you can forcefully take something from them by writing /action, so uh..), so that either all of you...or just you...can escape, but it depends on whether they trust you or not.

You can also write /give, to give them something, either so they may use it to solve a puzzle, or just so they could trust you more, in order to do the hard work you command them to do or to easily take something from them. For example, you could give candy to someone.

Beware, characters can harm you, or be a threat to you, or do other stuff to you, like locking you up. So don't put full trust on them.

/be flirty with the woman

You might say it makes no sense to turn this dire situation into a dating sim, but Fire Emblem did it in the middle of a war, so I see no issue here

13 minutes ago, Sarcopathic said:

/be flirty with the woman

You might say it makes no sense to turn this dire situation into a dating sim, but Fire Emblem did it in the middle of a war, so I see no issue here

(Eh, I'll try to not make this into a dating sim. All characters have a purpose in the ESCAPE game, including you, because duh, your the main character)

You try to be flirty with the woman.

"uh, this is not the time. I'm not into guys anyways.", she says, in a way as if she was annoyed.

Oh well, it was a worth a shot.

14 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

/check map across from Victoria picture.

You decide to check the map in the "blue" room. 

The map is really a simple drawing actually:

RED ROOM  --- HALL WAY --- BLUE ROOM

I

OUTSIDE

It seems the woman came from the red room, and the large door is the exit. Interesting indeed...

Edited by Flee Fleet!