Was that Erica Lindbeck as Celica?

Wait, does that voice sounded a lot like Erica Linebeck as Celica, I didn't watched many anime or other video games that have Erica Linebeck in it except for Pokemon Generations and Sword Art Online II?

I wasn't exactly sure if that Celica could be Laura Bailey, Alexis Tipton, or an another voice actress in the trailer?

Edited by King Marth 64

7 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, does that voice sounded a lot like Erica Linebeck as Celica, I didn't watched many anime or other video games that have Erica Linebeck in it except for Pokemon Generations and Sword Art Online II?

I wasn't exactly sure if that Celica could be Laura Bailey, Alexis Tipton, or an another voice actress in the trailer?

Erica also voiced Asahi in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse and Celica’s voice sounded a lot like that.

On 3/10/2017 at 8:29 PM, Sentinel07 said:

Erica also voiced Asahi in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse and Celica’s voice sounded a lot like that.

She also voiced Ema Skye in Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice and will be the voice of Futaba in Persona 5.

That being said, Celica did sound a lot like Erica Lindbeck, so here's hoping that it's her.