Cipher Series 10: September 21st - Happy Release Day! Good luck on your pulls, everyone!

Kirie

Bah, why did they make that stupid one letter difference between the English and the Japanese; I can never keep it straight... -_-;; One more reason to hate Kan(n)a.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Kirie said:

Disappointing, but yeah, it was basically confirmed that we'd get SRs of both Kannas as soon as they were revealed on the pack art.

Any I pull are already up for trade, FYI. :UU

I couldn't be more on the fence about getting boxes this time around if I tried lol.

I really want Leif/Thracia but not the other half. Unless Leif has a joined art with Nanna then I think his SR+ is gonna be alternate... which makes me want to get boxes, but the chances of pulling or so low. It would be cheaper just to buy it.

Since Thracia is VA-less, I definitely see them continuing the trend of alternate art SR+/R+s for Thracia again, with the possible exception of Reinhardt/Olwen getting an (S)R+ with their FEH VA's signature (SR+ probably unlikely though I could see an R+).

I'm admittedly not as excited for this set as some recent (SoV!) or upcoming (TSS!) sets, but that's almost entirely due to Fates burnout. I do think the Heroes cards should be cool, and I'm really looking forward to Thracia. >_>

16 hours ago, Kirie said:

Today's reveal is the cost 1 cards for Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna!

So im guessing 87 and 88 are Alfonse cards, 90 and 91 are Sharena cards and 93 is Anna. thats leaves 95-100 for other colorless cards, im guessing Bruno and Veronica get 2 cards each, thats leaves 2 cards one which is probably a cipher exclusive unit, Loki or Feh the owl. Also is Anna deck finally a thing?

Edited by Gonzak

6 hours ago, Gonzak said:

So im guessing 87 and 88 are Alfonse cards, 90 and 91 are Sharena cards and 93 is Anna. thats leaves 95-100 for other colorless cards, im guessing Bruno and Veronica get 2 cards each, thats leaves 2 cards one which is probably a cipher exclusive unit, Loki or Feh the owl. Also is Anna deck finally a thing?

Yep, that's how the numbers shake out. As much as I'd love a Feh, I think the last 2 colourless cards will be the two new mascots that appeared at the end of the newest Frontier Column.

On 15/8/2017 at 6:53 AM, Kirie said:

Disappointing, but yeah, it was basically confirmed that we'd get SRs of both Kannas as soon as they were revealed on the pack art.

Any I pull are already up for trade, FYI. :UU

They're unpopular... but they're still the Main Characters in the DLC (alongside Shigure)

Just now, The Geek said:

Apparently there was a Cipher livestream recently that unveiled a Dancer Lara card.  Jugdral Dancers continue to be the skimpiest.

Hide contents

FwSF7Vd.png

Beautiful. A ton of Thracia chars are being thrown in wonderful

I NEED GLADE THOUGH

I DON'T WANT HIM BEING SHAFTED AGAIN

Looks like the full list of characters revealed is:

Leif boi

Spoiler

skBTaj2.jpg

Dancer Lara

Spoiler

AxPnixa.jpg

Nanna and Safy

Spoiler

NjPGPaR.jpg

Diarmuid

Spoiler

Cq2BqWq.jpg

Lifis and Sara

Spoiler

0K8hjII.jpg

Halvan and Fergus

Spoiler

LOJqULK.jpg

Mareeta and Dean

Spoiler

AYhlqCv.jpg

From the English FE Cipher Twitter:  https://twitter.com/FEcipherENG

Edited by The Geek

My album with all of the new cards can be seen here! I'll add a link to the OP now. Most of the new cards shown off were indeed for Thracia, but we also got the new dual-faction gimmick for Fates cards, new cards for the new mascots, and a super adorable Veronica Cost 1.