Cipher Series 10: September 21st - Happy Release Day! Good luck on your pulls, everyone!

Kirie

21 minutes ago, Gonzak said:

Have they mentioned how these cards will be summoned? Do you need nohr and hoshido bonds for it to work or just one of both. What about when these cards are in the bond area.

You need both Black and White bonds.
The cards themselves count as BOTH black and white as bonds.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Duma said:

But when can we start testing these new cards out... :eyes: 

Soon, comrade. Soon, when the sun rises upon the dawn of a new world.

17 hours ago, TheVinceKnight said:

You need both Black and White bonds.
The cards themselves count as BOTH black and white as bonds.

But suppose that you have enough bonds to deploy, say, the promoted Alice and yet your only unflipped bond is another promoted Alice. Would you be able to deploy the promoted Alice from your hand? Or would you need at least one other unflipped bond that is either black and/or white?

Edited by RedEyedDrake

A bit late posting today's card since I was out, but take a look at Mareeta's R and R+ alternate art! Feels strange for the Myrm girl to not get an SR; maybe Machua will get one instead?

F7jA9eG.png

2 hours ago, Kirie said:

A bit late posting today's card since I was out, but take a look at Mareeta's R and R+ alternate art! Feels strange for the Myrm girl to not get an SR; maybe Machua will get one instead?

F7jA9eG.png

That was my first reaction - I would have put money on Mareeta SR (still have a pipe dream for lifis SR).

10 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

But suppose that you have enough bonds to deploy, say, the promoted Alice and yet your only unflipped bond is another promoted Alice. Would you be able to deploy the promoted Alice from your hand? Or would you need at least one other unflipped bond that is either black and/or white?

You are deploying a unit with the Hoshido and Nohr insignia, while you have face-up card(s) in your Bond Area with the Hoshido and Nohr insignia.

Of fucking course you can.

22 minutes ago, Duma said:

Bet Asugi will be revealed tomorrow...

They cycle through all of the colors throughout the week. Tomorrow will most likely be a Zenith card. Probably the Veronica card shown in the stream or the final Zenith character that has yet to be revealed. The Kanas may have been reveals but they don't count as weekly reveals. They count as stream-day reveals. I could be so very wrong about this and reveal a third Black-white card for the week which would be weird.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:44 PM, RedEyedDrake said:

...so by your example, the promoted Alice is 3/2, and lets say you have... Alice in bonds (so both black / white) and 2 face-down bonds, whatever doesn't matter. Yes you can drop Alice because you have both black / white face-up.

So...that specific version of Shigure is the first card to use up all of the "characteristic" spaces available on the middle left side of each card, right? Granted, there are layouts that allow for even more space but still.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

>they gave a Field Cost 2 an R
>they gave an R 0 Attack and no means of increasing it
>literally just like azura
why is life

Azura and Shigure cards are very beautiful !!

But sadly they are SR+ cards, so getting both is mroe hard/expensive ! I hope I could have enought money to get both of them, since probably I would need to buy them if I want them... But I can be happy with only a hd version of the picture haha

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

Azura and Shigure cards are very beautiful !!

But sadly they are SR+ cards, so getting both is mroe hard/expensive ! I hope I could have enought money to get both of them, since probably I would need to buy them if I want them... But I can be happy with only a hd version of the picture haha

They are only R+ not SR+; so they're still going to be rare/expensive compared to regular Rs, but not nearly as much so as SR+ cards, thankfully. :P

2 hours ago, Kirie said:

They are only R+ not SR+; so they're still going to be rare/expensive compared to regular Rs, but not nearly as much so as SR+ cards, thankfully. :P

Oh yeah! My mistake haha! I will try to buy them ! They are so pretty to keep

Today's reveal is an N & R card for Seti!

fTGssxI.png

An Alm promo card will also be released with the SoV OST collection that comes out on 25 October. It's hard to tell from the tiny image, but it appears to be a reprint of his cost1 card from S9.

fire-emblem-echoes-ost.png