Hi everyone!

Dolce

I'm just another lurker that finally decided to make an account after stalking this place for Lunatic/Classic tips haha. I figured the first thing I should do upon joining is introduce myself.

I got into FE because of Awakening when I heard you could marry people I was a waifu emblemer, I'm so sorry but then stuck around for the characters and interesting gameplay. Of course, my first game was Awakening where I sucked a lot... bad memories. Since then, though, I've played all Fates games, Shadow Dragon, Blazing Sword, and Sacred Stones! The only games released in the USA that I haven't played are Ike's games because they're so expensive nowadays. I also joined the Heroes hype and I've been with Team Ephraim since the beginning. It's a bit disheartening to see us getting so crushed by Lucina's team, but I saw this coming after we beat Chrom lol.

Outside of FE, I love video games in general, programming, and reading... and that's all I can really think of to say. So hi everyone! :D:

Welcome to the forest Dolce! I'm new here too but everyone here has been really friendly. Hope you enjoy your time here.

And I had a bit of a backwards experience with Awakening since it rekindled my interest in the series. Started it because it looked cool and stuck around for waifus tactical strategy.

I also know very little Java. What programming language did you learn?

Yeah it seems like everyone's super friendly! Even in the Gauntlet thread on the Heroes forum, where I expected to see Ephraim vs Lucina fans at each other's throats haha. I hope you enjoy your time here too. :)

waifus drew me in, the tactics was just the next best thing

I'm experienced in Java and know a bit of C, Python, and OCaml. Comp Sci is my major which is why I've dabbled in so many languages haha. But good to see another programmer here!

30 minutes ago, Dolce said:

I've dabbled in so many languages haha. But good to see another programmer here!

Programmer... yeah.... *sweats*

I only remember how to make random number generators. I swear I'm not a fraud

Welcome to the Forest, Dolce!

3 hours ago, Dolce said:

expected to see Ephraim vs Lucina fans at each other's throats

We may live in a Forest but we're not THAT savage.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Namid said:

Programmer... yeah.... *sweats*

I only remember how to make random number generators. I swear I'm not a fraud

You could probably still program a better random number generator than the one in Binding Blade lol. Are you sure you're not a fraud? :0

12 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Dolce!

We may live in a Forest but we're not THAT savage.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Haha if you say so, thank you though!