Sietje's Art Stuff

Sietje

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@unique @Res Thank you! It was quite a time consuming piece to work on, so I'm happy you like it.

It's been a while since I last did some FE artwork, so I want to do some quick pieces. I had this idea for a while to do a series of the FE Paladins, because I like the designs of quite a lot of them. So to start things of here is the original paladin, Jagen. Over the years he's had some redesigns, so this one is based on the TCG and anime artwork. In those two his fringe was longer and I like that look on him.

H2GZadp.png

Edited by Sietje

The last paladin of the Tellius games, Renning. Though technically he doesn't join you as a paladin when you get him, but he's still a pre-promote from the cavalier class. So I think he still counts. Also I never found fanart of him, though I find him not a bad character at all.

qAdxuMK.png

@GenericHero  Thanks! It's nice to hear that you can see improvement, it means I'm doing something right :D

@duchesschrysanthemum Thank you for the support!

I've just updated the whole thread, because quite a lot of images weren't showing up properly. So hopefully that's fixed now. Anyway here's a work in progress piece for a community project. It's Tiena from the Fire Emblem manga.

D4Yi7lo.png

Finished piece of Tiena. Though I'm not completely happy with the face, her hands are a bit too small and one of her feet is too big. I did try to readjust the face but that was only making it worse, so I just kept it this way. And despite all that it's still a pretty decent piece.

qaPc83h.png

It's a really stunning piece. The colouring on the clothes in particular impresses me. I can see what you mean about the face, but I can't quite put my finger on it, even though I think it looks all right in the wip you posted before. I find my attention being drawn to the nose more than I think it should, like it's been rendered in more detail than the rest of the face.

Not sure if that ramble was of any use. It's a great picture regardless.

@Shuuda Thanks for the feedback! Regarding the face, I think the nose might be a little too big and it's really showing with the shading. Thanks to that the side of the nose catches a lot of light, making it the center of attention.

These pieces are just some personal stuff. I've been trying to do some more original art that are meant to just create and have fun.

Spoiler

7GeZFbj.png  Nkest0j.png

Edited by Sietje

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a bit out of it lately and I'm trying to find my daily rhythm again. Anyway here are two of my recent Fire Emblem drawings.

The Sonia one was requested over on my Tumblr. I'm still taking requests over there, so check out this post if you're interested.

WyTZq61.png     xFWvav8.png

• 1 month later...

Not FE related, but still something I'd like to share. It's the design process for a fun personal design challenge I did. The goal was to create a character based on a few keywords, so here's my excited mermaid from outer-space.

Spoiler

Fi65gYj.png

rkmWnbw.png

CTm5w5k.png

Edited by Sietje

I'm not sure if people here would be interested in these, but I'm participating in the Inktober challenge. Here are the first four days, so let me know if you want to see more of them.

Spoiler

veBsvXh.jpg  KEVQtxJ.jpg

X8Ejdm7.jpg  q4xSss8.jpg

Edited by Sietje

• 3 weeks later...

I just updated this whole thread. All the non Fire Emblem related images are put in spoilers, so people can choose to see only my Fire Emblem related stuff or everything I post.

For day 6 of Inktober I decided to draw Eliwood and I'm going to do a companion piece to this one later this month. For all my other Inktober drawings you can check out one of my social media pages.

ZhhipqP.jpg