Fire emblem 8: Quality of Life Patch 

Laikar

On 29/6/2017 at 2:39 PM, Matis.Toboggan.MD said:

On chapter 3 Colm doesn't have the steal ability?

Yes, but as in vanilla fe8 you can't steal weapons and you can only steal items when your speed is higher than the unit you are trying to steal from.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hey man i love this thxxxxxxxx xD :wub:

friend I tried for my game and it did not work said that it is not compatible with size something like that, because I have already used another patch to increase the difficulty of the game has to do to use two hacks together

Edited by crisbr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have gotten a lot of requests to fix the download links lately.
I didn't take down the links myself, google did something and invalidated the "anyone can download" links some years ago, and I guessed someone would do an updated version with more up to date edits (The HP bars one in this patch is quite obsolete and has poor performance).
But since this week a lot of people requested it, i just fixed the download links.
I will not update the patch, I barely remember how it was made and the source buildfile project has been lost to time, if anyone know of a better path that does the same (Vanilla gameplay FE8 but with Quality of Life patches) I will take this down and just link to the other project.

• 5 months later...
On 11/15/2023 at 8:55 AM, Laikar said:

I have gotten a lot of requests to fix the download links lately.
I didn't take down the links myself, google did something and invalidated the "anyone can download" links some years ago, and I guessed someone would do an updated version with more up to date edits (The HP bars one in this patch is quite obsolete and has poor performance).
But since this week a lot of people requested it, i just fixed the download links.
I will not update the patch, I barely remember how it was made and the source buildfile project has been lost to time, if anyone know of a better path that does the same (Vanilla gameplay FE8 but with Quality of Life patches) I will take this down and just link to the other project.

Not sure if this includes everything you have in this hack, but the creator of FE6/FE7 Plus also made a QoL patch for Sacred Stones: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6494/