Riddle Me This!

Corrobin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh of course, Say'ri.

She's the new recruit, who wants to be like her brother.

But she's in such a poor state, you surely won't bother.

Difficult it is to make her confident in herself, compared to everyone else.

But, in my opinion, it is worth the effort, and so I will never see her in such a poor state.

She admires her idiotic traitorous brother for his sword prowess, and respects his talent, over his poor life choices

by being in a poor state, it's because she's just about dead fighting in a rebellion against her brother and Walmart.

He's clearly more talented than her, and she thinks that defeating him is impossible.

She has Galeforce access though, which makes her automatically not terrible tier.

Edited by Elieson

that would have been the answer if I had known who the character was, but nope, it's not.

I'll just give a hint. The character is NOT from the Tellius games, nor is she from Awakening or Fates.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

19 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Priscilla!

no.

15 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

At no point in the riddle does it mention her ability with a weapon.

Yes, I know. However Karla isn't a newbie at how to fight enemies, which is what I meant by stating her ability with swords. 

New hint:

by new recruit, I mean said character is actually new at her job. Kind of like Amelia.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Ethelyn? Maria?

No, and no.

Should I give the answer, or do you guys still want to try?

Or shall I give a hint?

Okay:

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Flee Fleet! said:

She's the new recruit, who wants to be like her brother.

But she's in such a poor state, you surely won't bother

She just recently became her class, a class that her brother has as well.

She also has low bases. Like, really low.

I'm probably absolutely wrong, but my two choices are Eirika (even though she ain't depressive/underconfident, she's weak and Ephraim is just... friggin' Ephraim, yo! And about the worthy effort, I'm going to assume Sieglinde as why she's worthy) or Gwendolin? Like, her stats are terrible, they hurt my eyes just looking at them. Bors is not that bad, so I see it.

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper said:

I'm probably absolutely wrong, but my two choices are Eirika (even though she ain't depressive/underconfident, she's weak and Ephraim is just... friggin' Ephraim, yo! And about the worthy effort, I'm going to assume Sieglinde as why she's worthy) or Gwendolin? Like, her stats are terrible, they hurt my eyes just looking at them. Bors is not that bad, so I see it.

Wendy lacks a Sword, I don't think she'll count.

IDK man I feel like this is from a FE1-6 game that I have little experience with in terms of understanding family relationships

Oh, of course, and Wendy's hair is red-ish, maybe pink though. A game I don't know too much about... I'm assuming it'll be FE4 or 5, which I haven't played yet... I only know like Seliph, Sigurd, Julia, Alvis, Julius and Leif on those games, and event then I know nothing about their story and bonds...

17 hours ago, Grim Reaper said:

Gwendolin? Like, her stats are terrible, they hurt my eyes just looking at them. Bors is not that bad, so I see it.

BINGO!

Iirc, she recently got knighted (or something like that), specifically became an armor knight because she wanted to be like her brother Bors, who's also an armor knight. She has really low bases (the "poor state") that it's difficult to "make her confident in herself" (leveling her up, basically, compared to everyone else except Sophia). In my opinion, it was worth the effort to train her because she really had a lot of good level ups in my playthrough.

13 hours ago, Elieson said:

Wendy lacks a Sword, I don't think she'll count.

There's no mention of a sword in the riddle, so it was not limited to sword users. 

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper said:

and Wendy's hair is red-ish, maybe pink though

Her hair looks more pinkish to me, so no, I don't consider her to have red hair.

Anyways, it seems to be Grim's turn. Make a riddle.

Yay! Nailed it!

Well, I'm not good at riddles but let's see:

Death comes late,

So I'll fight for my mate.

This power is worth,

The thunder it brings with its friend, the sword.

Ok, so here's the riddle! Methinks it's not that hard, wish you luck!