'Hipster' Units You Want

TheWill

Hey all, I've actually been curious to what units people want in Fire Emblem: Heroes the most that aren't playable (or if they are, extremely forgotten such as Fiora from Radiant Dawn) in the game. I would probably say main villains such as Zephiel, Alves and Ashnard don't count, although other villains with minor roles such as Ursula or Lloyd do count or side characters that are neither playable nor enemies.  

Me personally, from the top of my head... I'd love to see:

• Eight Legends (The Blazing Blade): The one group that has almost no hope of being featured and weren't even prevalent in the voting polls (if I recall correctly), I personally enjoyed the legends left by the eight and really like all the designs of the eight heroes we did see such as Elimine, Bramm, Roland and Durban. Of course, they'd all use their legendary weapons at their highest rank and it'd be a great opportunity to see the designs of characters such as Hanon.  
  • Leila (The Blazing Blade): Well... we all know what happened to her in the end. Honestly, I doubt she'd be a good unit in this game, probably around a Matthew-level unit. But honestly, since Blazing Blade, I've always wanted to use her as a unit. I'd definitely train one up if I got her!
  • Greil (Path of Radiance): We never got to see his full strength in Path of Radiance and well, we all know how his encounter with Black Knight went down. Using Urvan would be a given!
  • Altina (Radiant Dawn): Similar to the Eight Legends, Altina likely has no hope of appearing in Fire Emblem: Heroes. Unlike the Eight Legends however, we do have a design for her. Considering that she is likely the strongest beroc in the Tellius-saga, she'd be beyond busted as a character anyhow. A man can dream though, right?!
  • Clarisse (New Mystery of the Emblem): I really enjoy her design from New Mystery. That's about it, really. I enjoyed her side story with Katarina and the whole assassin subplot, although I think I'm the minority. 

Second on Limstella. Can't think of anybody else off the top of my head… Isadora mayhaps? Or Lucia.

EDIT:

19 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

(or if they are, extremely forgotten such as Fiora from Radiant Dawn)

She's so forgotten that not everybody can even remember her name!

A lance cavalier from Radiant Dawn is Fiona. Fiora is the eldest pegasus sister from Blazing Blade.
There's also Flora (Fates) and Florina (FE7 again), lol. And Farina (FE7 yet again) to rub in some salt.

Edited by Vaximillian

Lloyd and Linus for sure. I'd also like Uhai, but not before Rath and Shin.

Levail from RD is another one I liked.

And I'd love to have both Limstella and Ephidel out of the morphs. I didn't like Sonia enough to want her in it, but I liked those two :)

And I'd third Leila... Matthew's comment about her is heartbreaking v.v

33 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Lloyd and Linus for sure. I'd also like Uhai, but not before Rath and Shin.

Levail from RD is another one I liked.

And I'd love to have both Limstella and Ephidel out of the morphs. I didn't like Sonia enough to want her in it, but I liked those two :)

And I'd third Leila... Matthew's comment about her is heartbreaking v.v

Wow, I forgot about uhai. Would love to see Ephidel as well.

Zelgius,Sonia,Linus,Glen,Syrene,Selena,Caellach,Valter (and Cormag/Vanessa) and who can not forget about Seth,Limstella,Sigrun,Lucia

EDIT: Galle, Perceval, Haar, Jill?, Zephiel, Brunnya.

Edited by Ryuke

^ Oh crud, I totally forgot Glen and Selena! Gale from FE6, too.

I didn't really count any playable units, despite the opening statement, but I have a list that goes for miles of them xD

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

^ Oh crud, I totally forgot Glen and Selena! Gale from FE6, too.

I didn't really count any playable units, despite the opening statement, but I have a list that goes for miles of them xD

You are right ...

I had to add Glen, Haar and well I cannot believe I forgot him... since I ship him with Cecilia... the man... the myth... the legend Perceval.

Edited by Ryuke

1 minute ago, Dragonflare7 said:

What about Cervantes from Awakening? Nothing quite like moustache invincibility. :P

I was thinking Cervantes from Soul Calibur ... now that would be cool (well more SC char would be cool)

Is the Gaiden cast 'hipster' enough? I'm saving my orbs for the japanese Echoes SoV release, hoping to be able to get some at Heroes by them. I guess they will add at least Alm and Celica, though I would like some like Boey, Mae, Cliff or Delthea too (I guess I like mages...)

Also Luca, male pink knight (well, soldier but promotes into knight... would they make him an armor unit?)

Amy from RD was votable in the Heroes Poll and - since then - I want to see her in the game. Just to see how the hell they would be able to make her a playable character.

Also, I'd love to see Areone.

And there would be Lyon as well, but since he is playable in the Creature Campaign he doesn't count, I guess

7 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Geese, first and foremost. 

I also feel like I'm one of the few eagerly awaiting Leif. Sword user with magical damage maybe?

I'd like to see Leif as well and him using the Light Brand and targetting RES instead of DEF would definitely make him a pretty cool unit imo

Honestly, it's never gonna happen unless they either deliberately have a character focus for obscure/overlooked characters or just completely run out of even remotely major plot characters to add, but I'd love to see Roger in the game. He's sort of that one weird oft-overlooked character who I always use, and who never lets me down. I'm not betting on it or anything, but it'd be cool to see him, at least. I'd certainly put him on my team.

Edited by Topaz Light