Hello!

Alternis

I'm really bad with introductions so bear with me. 

Hi I'm Alternis! 

I have lurked the site and forums for awhile but decided to make an account today. Plus I wanna chat with other fellow FE fans too.

I like all the Fire Emblem games except shadow dragon for the DS, and my current interests for the series is FE Heroes and collecting Cipher cards ow my money.

So yeah I hope I get to chat with some great people here! Hope to see you guys around.

14 minutes ago, Dragonflare7 said:

Hey! Welcome and enjoy your time!

I know how you feel about Cipher though, I've been collecting for a long time now. Money never seems to stick around long enough... ^^'

Thanks!

And yeah I just started collecting not long ago, but it's already hurting my wallet. XD

6 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Alternis!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, LunartailSteffi said:

Hope you have fun while you are here!

Are you excited for the next wave of Cipher cards?

I understand the wallet pains oh too well but the card artwork is too pretty so I need them all XD

You bet I'm excited!

Sadly I will have to wait for next week for my paycheck. No disposable income at the moment...XD

3 minutes ago, Alternis said:

You bet I'm excited!

Sadly I will have to wait for next week for my paycheck. No disposable income at the moment...XD

Sound like my friend and the new Zelda game! He still doesn't have it because he had to use most of his paycheck money on rent! Ugh the woes of money problems! I guess you will have to just look at the pretty pictures online until you can order some cards for yourself! XD (I personally am getting 6 boxes so trust me when I say I understand the pain well ><) I just can't wait to see who the third and final signed card for the Awakening half of the set! I'm thinking it will be Fem!Robin but who knows XD

10 minutes ago, LunartailSteffi said:

Sound like my friend and the new Zelda game! He still doesn't have it because he had to use most of his paycheck money on rent! Ugh the woes of money problems! I guess you will have to just look at the pretty pictures online until you can order some cards for yourself! XD (I personally am getting 6 boxes so trust me when I say I understand the pain well ><) I just can't wait to see who the third and final signed card for the Awakening half of the set! I'm thinking it will be Fem!Robin but who knows XD

I want the new Zelda AND the Nintendo Switch, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon when I have to make payments on essentials every month. Money woes indeed!

I would try my hand on booster boxes but every site I visit says unavailable for purchase, so I have to stick to single card purchases lol.

And a signed FemRobin card would be neat, but she will be waiting on my purchase list. I REALLY want Julius and Julia first. XD