What Improvements Do You Want to See?

Sevasmios

What if there were other anti-cavalry/anti-armour weapons?
Like Longsword / Butcher's axe (or whatever) / Ridersbane against cavalry and some kind of tomes against armours? Micaiah would get Thani then.

Going to echo preparation screen and being able to back off from summoning if the color spread isn't to your liking without losing orbs (alternatively, guaranteed 1 orb of each color)

These are what I sent as feedback most recently:

• A way to reread stories without having to pay stamina
  • A way to reread those longer scenes you get when you get a character to lvl 40 at max rarity
  • An "Accept all" button for the quests/missions rewards. I usually do all the arena missions at once and sometimes get another one as well before I go pick up the rewards. Having to click each on individually is a pain.

I would also like to see more mages with the already existing tomes (saying unique named weapons aren't inheritable and having only one character per your non-unique tome is rather misleading if you ask me), and perhaps the blade tomes slightly nerfed (either cap their max bonus attack or make it something like 1 extra attack per 2 buffed stat points).

They're slowly adding in more sources of feathers, so I think they're moving in the right direction in terms of the 5-star promotion cost.

As for what I'd like:

Re-roll nature

Currently, the only way to obtain a new roll on a character's nature is to pull a new copy of the character. Even for whales, this is simply not a feasible way to attempt to obtain optimal non-focus 5-star-only characters. I can't imagine a significant portion of their revenue comes from players attempting such a feat, and I'd estimate that whales attempting for a simple +10 (and just hoping for an optimal nature among them) would cover a larger portion of their sales.

I personally think the best implementation of this would be by using feathers as the resource. A cost of 1,000 feathers per re-roll, equivalent to the feathers received by sending home 1 5-star character or just over 3 4-star characters, is relatively fair. This gives an average value of 21,000 feathers spent per character if aiming for 1 specific nature, which is similar to the cost of upgrading a 4-star character to a 5-star character. It's a high enough number that this option is a meaningful choice for a player to make while not be overly prohibitive, especially considering that feathers are slowly becoming easier to obtain.

Higher maximum character limit

The current limit to expanding your character limit is 500. That's just under an average of 5 copies of each character. Now that skill inheritance is a thing, I'm having significant difficulty keeping my character count far enough from the limit to not have to clean my character list every 2 pull sets. At the very least, let me upgrade it to 1,000 (just under 10 copies of each character).

Defensive passive skills (and more specialized defensive special skills)

We have passive skills that increase character stats during player phase (e.g. Death Blow), but few passive skills that can be considered defensive for use on enemy phase. The closest are the defensive special skills, none of which are capable of activating on the first hit and therefore require setup of some sort, and Triangle Adept, which only works against enemies the character already has weapon triangle advantage against.

Two weapons (Binding Blade and Naga) have a passive effect of granting +2 Def and +2 Res on enemy phase, and I think more effects like this would make sense.

Personally, I'd like something similar to Pokémon's Multiscale ability (-50% damage received when at full health in Pokémon) as either a B-type skill (making it incompatible with more offensive options like Quick Riposte and Desperation) or a zero-cooldown special skill (zero-cooldown because it only activates at full health).

Alternatively, a zero-cooldown special skill that only activates at full health and prevents HP from depleting past 1 HP could also be interesting, essentially Miracle, but only and always activating at full health.

Nihil

And variants of it. For example:

Fortune: Zero-cooldown special skill or A-type passive skill, prevents opponent's special skill from activating against this unit. (Perhaps also prevent units from building their special skill gauge against this unit.)

Nihil: B-type passive skill, prevents opponent's combat-related A-type and B-type passive skills from activating against this unit.

Negate Aura: C-type passive skill, prevents enemies within 2 tiles from receiving or activating the effect of C-type passive skills. ("True" buffs like Hone Atk will remain as long as it was received from outside of the skill's range.)

Lockdown: C-type passive skill, prevents enemies within 2 tiles from using or being targets of mobility assist skills, passive skills that reposition units, or passive skills that allow teleportation.

EDIT: One more.

Merge other characters for SP

It'd be nice to be able to merge non-matching characters for flat SP to help get SP for level-40 characters. They should probably provide half the SP as a matching character.

Edited by Ice Dragon

#3 is probably what I want the most. It'd be nice to be able to play PvP, esp. against friends.

Also, it'd be cool to have weekly challenge maps w/ enforced parties and set solutions, like chess puzzles; I don't even need a reward for these, as long as they're interesting.