Most Efficient Way of Summoning?

WinterMidnight

I really want to summon Ninian and Jafar in the new focus (Ninian is priority), but I'm not sure which method of summoning is the most efficient. If I want to prioritize getting a single unit, should I only summon from orbs of their color? It seems like it should be, but it's pretty costly.

Open green(or whatever orb Ninian is in) and uncolored orbs only.  I have 8 5*s and I use 4 of them.  I would trade the other 4 for one that I want any day.  People like to prioritize getting the most 5*s possible but its really not worth it unless there's something you want (unless you love every character, which is totally possible).

There's also something about opening ALL orbs till you get ~4% but idk if that is really a thing.  Statistically your odds of getting a 5* go up as you open orbs so you could open all orbs to boost your chances efficiently.  And, if you roll a 5* along the way, it's not going to reset your multiplier too much.

I think it's best to believe in the heart of the cards orbs

I'll also be going for Ninian and Jaffar.  Race you there!

Edited by Lushen

In terms of getting the characters you want for the least number of orbs, pull only the colors of those characters. The discount on pulling more characters in a single set and the slight increase in the odds of pulling a 5-star if it doesn't pull a 5-star is not worth the zero probability of pulling the character you want (and the probability that it will actually pull a 5-star and reset your bonus).

If your goal is specifically, "I want this character and I don't care about anyone else," then this gives you the highest odds of success.

12 hours ago, Shiro said:

he will post another vid for next banner but this vid and previous ones might give you a better idea on how to pull

It makes sense...

I dont know if it's worth throwing 2 more orbs at the cost of increasing the 5* rate by a bit.. (espeicially F2P)

6 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

It makes sense...

I dont know if it's worth throwing 2 more orbs at the cost of increasing the 5* rate by a bit.. (espeicially F2P)

if you are f2p idk if i would use the strat and would just try and focus getting the hero you want by only pulling that color

It was probed that the best way to summon a 5 start that you want, is by making a summoning circle!!

Ok, now being more real, I say to only pick the orbs from the color of the character that you want

If Ninian is your priority, just pull blue orbs. Pulling colorless orbs on this banner for Jaffar is very risky, since on the off-chance that you get a 5* focus character there's only a 1/4 chance that it's Jaffar.

Edited by Fly_or_Die

49 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

If Ninian is your priority, just pull blue orbs. Pulling colorless orbs on this banner for Jaffar is very risky, since on the off-chance that you get a 5* focus character there's only a 1/4 chance that it's Jaffar.

pulling only one color is basically hurting your chances at pulling 5*s overall so i wouldnt suggest you do that. if anything dont pull green orbs as there arent any focus heroes but the chances of you getting a ninian by just pulling blue orbs is just not worth it tbh because the rate of getting a colorless 5* is 9% whereas a blue with 5% youll just waste more orbs pulling for ninian and will overall be dissapointed if you dont get her at all as a f2p player. i would take my chances just simply pulling for a 5* focus rather than being selective and only pulling blues. this comes from my own experience, ziss is a great example for why you should not pull from one orb color and some videos on youtube show that pulling one color isnt as effective compared to lets say pulling from red blue and colorless orbs but not pulling green. which is what you should do for this banner.