Echoes Short Dungeon Pax East Videos

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, saifors said:

So, who else thinks Kamui's redesign is based on Yen'Fay to make him an ancestor to him and Say'ri?

Could be the case. He does remind me a bit of Yen'fey and Say'ri.

9 minutes ago, saifors said:

So, who else thinks Kamui's redesign is based on Yen'Fay to make him an ancestor to him and Say'ri?

I also tought of this as well. I feel that they want to make him the founder of Chon'sin. It also helps that his ending in the original Gaiden, if I recall correctly, said that

Spoiler

he and Jesse pretty much built a new country.

Just now, The Malign Knight said:

I also tought of this as well. I feel that they want to make him the founder of Chon'sin. It also helps that his ending in the original Gaiden, if I recall correctly, said that

Reveal hidden contents

he and Jesse pretty much built a new country.

Oh damn, I totally forgot about this. Thats really neat if they go with that angle.

22 minutes ago, saifors said:

Obligatory Ka'mui joke

Yeah, I'm really thinking something like that.

Just now, The DanMan said:

Obligatory Ka'mui joke

Yeah, I'm really thinking something like that.

The Chon'sin naming convention reminds me of Star Wars for some reason, I blame Obi-Wan.

This talk about Kamui being the Chon'sin founder makes me wonder if they will make other references. Perhaps a map based on Awakening's Wyvern Valley map. It was in Valentia after all. They also could make one of the characters to be Virion's ancestor. Maybe Leon? I mean, Leon's new design makes him look a little more "pretty" or "flamboyant", for a lack of a better term. In any case, he reminded me of Virion. I know Leon's ending doesn't mention much, but they could expand it.

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

This talk about Kamui being the Chon'sin founder makes me wonder if they will make other references. Perhaps a map based on Awakening's Wyvern Valley map. It was in Valentia after all. They also could make one of the characters to be Virion's ancestor. Maybe Leon? I mean, Leon's new design makes him look a little more "pretty" or "flamboyant", for a lack of a better term. In any case, he reminded me of Virion. I know Leon's ending doesn't mention much, but they could expand it.

Leon being an ancestor of Virion would explain why he resembles Virion a bit. Especially with the hair color.

All that talk about Chon'sin... well, if they do that, it's going to be quite the big retcon.

Spoiler

Saber, Jesse, and Kamui stablish the kingdom in Geith's lands, that is, in the eastern desert. Chon'sin will be to the south, where Ram Village is. That's a big geographical change if they do retcon it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

All that talk about Chon'sin... well, if they do that, it's going to be quite the big retcon.

Hide contents

Saber, Jesse, and Kamui stablish the kingdom in Geith's lands, that is, in the eastern desert. Chon'sin will be to the south, where Ram Village is. That's a big geographical change if they do retcon it.

You do have a point there actually. Perhaps it's not Kamui himself that establishes Chon'sin, but maybe one of his descendants?

11 minutes ago, KazeNinja17 said:

You do have a point there actually. Perhaps it's not Kamui himself that establishes Chon'sin, but maybe one of his descendants?

Personally, I wouldn't rule it out, just yet. But yeah, I would think Kamui's new design may had to have been done with Chon'sin in mind, regardless of what the actual relation may be. Maybe.