Conquest All Units Reclassed PMU

ZessDynamite

So lately, in games that have a my unit, I've been doing "max stat" playthroughs where I choose a build for the avatar that allows for the highest growth and maximum cap for one particular stat. I've already done runs for defense, strength, and skill, so I decided now I'd go for magic. To spice this playthrough up a little, though, I've decided to make it a PMU. The difficulty will be hard. Here are my rules:

1.) Corrin will be + Mag/ - Str with dark mage as their talent and will promote to sorcerer. Please choose their gender and who they will S or A+ Support with.

2.) Characters suggested cannot be in their base class or a class their base would promote to. (ex: Silas can't be a cavalier, great knight, or paladin.)

3.) No DLC units or classes

4.) If a character has an abysmal strength or magic growth/base, do not put them in a purely physical or purely magical class respectively. (ex: No sorcerer Keaton)

5.) No Gunter, Kana, Izana, or Flora

6.) A child may only be picked if their father (or mother in the case of Shigure) has been too. Rule 6 has been removed.

Please remember to note through which partner or friend a unit will access their new class from, if applicable.

Chosen Units:

Female Sorcerer Corrin, Arthur S Support - RecruitedReclassed

Mechanist Silas, Kaze A+ Support - Recruited Reclassed

Paladin Arthur, Corrin S Support - RecruitedReclassed

Maid Effie, Keaton S support - Recruited

Adventurer Odin, Niles A+ Support, Azura S support - RecruitedReclassed

Kinshi Knight Azura, Odin S support - RecruitedReclassed

Bow Knight Beruka, Laslow S support - Recruited

Wyvern Lord Laslow, Beruka S support - Recruited

Nohr Noble Percy

Falcon Knight Ophelia - Recruited Reclassed

Great Knight Keaton, Effie S support

Dark Knight Shigure - Recruited

Berserker Velouria

Paladin Kaze, Silas A+ Support - Recruited Reclassed

Master Ninja Charlotte, Kaze S Support - Recruited

Berserker Midori

Edited by 3+2=Pie

Well, if you need a healer, how about... Maid Effie? Her crap magic will only short her like 10 points of healing at most vs. what Elise can do- a Mend should fix that. Plus, she averages like 27 Str and Spd at 20/15, so she makes for decent Hidden Weapon wielder.

2 hours ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Corrin will be + Mag/ - Spd

Any particular reason why you're doing -Speed? Because as I see it, you're just asking for trouble, especially in chapter 25.

42 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Any particular reason why you're doing -Speed? Because as I see it, you're just asking for trouble, especially in chapter 25.

Oops! I meant - Strength, not - Speed. My bad. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Edited by 3+2=Pie

Just an update: If anyone who has already picked a unit would like to pick another they are free to do so. Due to being picked twice, dark knight Shigure is in. I would still like his Azura to be in as well, so please suggest a reclass option for her.

After long consideration. I'll pick for Azura... Kinshi Knight. Less generic than Falcoknight, and you don't have one on your team already. I was considering Sorcerer as viable (comparable Skill and Magic to Odin, but more Speed), but it'd be second fiddle to your Corrin. I considered Strategist via Elise, but that'd have I think only 23 magic or something by 20/20, much too low and she'd be relegated to staffing. Kinshi Knight will also free up your Spirit Dusts for Odin or Percy.

I'm much too considerate. Enjoy your third flier, that First Blood aught to help with Hinoka!

• ZessDynamite changed the title to Conquest PMU (5 More Units Needed)

I was about to give you Master Ninja!Camilla because I really enjoyed her on my last Lunatic playthrough but I've noticed this has been coincidentally no royal siblings so far~! I think that would make for an interesting playthrough.

Thus I bestow upon you . . . Master Ninja!Charlotte, S Support with Kaze, of course. I'd like to know how that would work out.

Quick, someone give him MIDORI to keep the family trend going on.

2 hours ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Thanks to all who submitted a unit! The PMU is now closed. As my first PMU, I'm sure this run is going to be a blast.

Will you be posting updates?

First Update!

Chapters 1-6

All pretty typical stuff, nothing out of the ordinary. Corrin reached about level 10 by chapter 6 was done.

Chapter 7

At this point, Corrin had reclassed into a dark mage and she was absolutely shredding the faceless with the stat boost she got from Jakob. Though the faceless hit hard, the units that get recruited in this chapter have enough defense to handle it well. The map also provides convenient choke points in between each section of land, so this chapter never gives me too much trouble.

Chapter 8

At this point it was becoming clear that Corrin is a monster. I had randomly acquired a disrobing gale, and the speed boost it provided enabled her to one-round a lot of the enemies. Odin and Niles were able to take out the entire bottom half of the map all by themselves, including the reinforcements sumoned by one of the villages o that side. Nile's Res is just so good that the mages pose almost no threat to him. Odin didn't get to see too much action, unfortunately. 3 Villages were reached.

Chapter 9

So now Arthur is a cavalier and Odin is an outlaw. Arthur's capabilities weren't at all hindered, but it was awkward in a couple moments not having an axe user.  I was initially worried Odin's base strength as an outlaw would be an issue, but he proved himself in this chapter. He's not quite as good as Niles, but he's had some promising level-ups. All in all, my team tore through this chapter, though few of them could actually make contact with Haitaka.

Name Class           Lvl            HP            Str          Mag            Skl          Spd           Lck           Def          Res
Eve (Corrin) Dark Mage 11.96   24 4 16 11 11 12 10 9
Arthur Cavalier 10.3 27 13 0 10 10 3 11 9
Odin Outlaw 10.32 25 10 7 14 15 10 7 8
Silas Cavalier 9.57 23 13 0 12 9 9 11 6
Effie Knight 10.54 26 16 0 12 6 12         14+2 4
Azura Peg. Knight 3.63 17 7 2 9 12           8+4 4 12