Need Advice

KadenTheKitsune

Hi guys.

I really want to learn how to play Fire Emblem Cipher. I just found out about it recently and I was immediately drawn into it due to the amazing artwork.

With that being said, I was wondering about how I should start. I don't have a lot of money to purchase booster boxes, and don't know how else to get the cards. I also don't know how to play, but I really want to learn. Do you guys have any advice to help me?

Thank you!

There's a detailed page on the wiki that explains the game rules. In terms of actually playing, if you don't have anyone to play with in person, you can always play online via LackeyCCG or CipherVit. There's a Discord server for discussion and Lackey match-ups, too.

If you still want to buy cards but don't have a lot of funds, I'd suggest looking into budget decks and just buying singles, or even just playing with ST Decks. For singles, we have a thread here of a lot of people who are willing to sell and trade cards from all over, so likely someone will have what you're looking for.