Let's have fun with "What If-s"

Big Smoke

On 8/15/2017 at 9:23 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Then Anankos  left him to be only human alive in Valla for how many years. And after Corrin's party encounters Anankos, he  will still  yurn Anthony into a faceless.

What if the reason Henry doesn't open his eyes is because there're reptilian. 

I would find Henry even more interesting and slightly more attractive.

What if Tharja and Lissa switched classes and roles in the story?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Heruseus said:

I would find Henry even more interesting and slightly more attractive.

What if Tharja and Lissa switched classes and roles in the story?

Then I'd hate Lissa as much as I do Tharja (if Lissa got Tharja's personality and abusiveness in the bad future)

What if Anankos didn't turn Anthony into a faceless?

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Then I'd hate Lissa as much as I do Tharja (if Lissa got Tharja's personality and abusiveness in the bad future)

What if Anankos didn't turn Anthony into a faceless?

Then Anthony would still be an asshole.

What if Anothy wasn't a popular character for no fucking reason?

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I have no idea because they are not characters I know.  It would be like any other ship I guess.

What if Robin was just some kid that Chrom and the others found in the field?

Technically Robin is some kid they found in a field depending on what body type you choose.

What if Female Corrin called Xander "Daddy"?

1 minute ago, Heruseus said:

Technically Robin is some kid they found in a field depending on what body type you choose.

What if Female Corrin called Xander "Daddy"?

See picture.

What if Awakening was rated E for everyone?

CHansen.png

7 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Then the pre awakening fans would hate it even more.

What if Anthony joined you as a unit?

He would be boy Mozu

What if Fates was called Fire Emblem: Friends?

Edited by Heruseus

19 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Then a lot of people wouldn't die. 

I just wanted to mention, I did not want my post about Anthony to seem passive agressive.

You're not the only one I've seen who likes Anthony and I just literally cannot figure out why the hell people like him so much.

So I was not shit talking you or your well beloved character, I just wanted to figure out why people like him.

7 minutes ago, Heruseus said:

I just wanted to mention, I did not want my post about Anthony to seem passive agressive.

You're not the only one I've seen who likes Anthony and I just literally cannot figure out why the hell people like him so much.

So I was not shit talking you or your well beloved character, I just wanted to figure out why people like him.

Try not to derail the thread, anon.

What if there were 2 Robins? One male and one female.

2 hours ago, Akabon said:

Well, There would be two Morgans around. There'd also be two Robins that could compliment eachother's weakpoints.

Who else do you think Chrom could marry if his marriage pool was widened, Same goes for Sumia, Who do you think she could marry if her support pool was widened?

4 hours ago, Akabon said:

Try not to derail the thread, anon.

Right sorry. I just felt bad

2 hours ago, Sage of Ylisse said:

Well, There would be two Morgans around. There'd also be two Robins that could compliment eachother's weakpoints.

Who else do you think Chrom could marry if his marriage pool was widened, Same goes for Sumia, Who do you think she could marry if her support pool was widened?

I still think Sumia would marry Chrom and Chrom would still try to marry Robin. 

What if there was a Fairy Tail x Fire Emblem crossover game?

5 hours ago, Heruseus said:

Wait there are more people that like him? Where are they? 

14 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Wait there are more people that like him? Where are they? 

Ever heard of a place called Wattpad?

1 hour ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

What if instead of invading Ylisse/Ferox, Walhart actually decided to get the Valentian Falchion and diplomatically informed Chrom of what was going to happen.

Then Say'ri wouldn't lose her brother and the world would be a much better place.

What if Ke'ri (Lon'qu's childhood friend) didn't die?

6 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Then Say'ri wouldn't lose her brother and the world would be a much better place.

What if Ke'ri (Lon'qu's childhood friend) didn't die?

Lon'qu would lose a very important part of his character (his fear of women) and lose his charm. He'd be boring as hell.

What if Sacred Stones was actually set in Elibe, but many centuries in the future?

1 hour ago, Heruseus said:

Lon'qu would lose a very important part of his character (his fear of women) and lose his charm. He'd be boring as hell.

What if Sacred Stones was actually set in Elibe, but many centuries in the future?

Then many history books would have to be burned and people forget about the elibean heroes in order for this to make sense, and then legendary weapons be renamed due to people not knowing the history of the scouring and all (or it all could have been lost when the original battle against darkness happened in sacred stones prologue)

On 8/21/2017 at 1:53 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

What if Chrom and Robin reversed rolls?

Then Chrom would've never joined the Shepards. Robin is far to cautious. 

What if the god damn community could just be nice? Why cant people understand that all Fire Emblem games are good? 

Then we would have very little cause to argue and there wouldn't be so many fan boys running around attacking people for having a different opinion.  Also not all Fire Emblem games are "good" that is a subjective term to the eyes of the player.

What if Corrin/Kamui wasn't such an idiot and was actually had less worship than they get at present?