How was your day, FftF?

I worked quite a bit today, (I serve and dishwash at a Retirement home) but its my friday (I work Friday to Tuesday lol) so I can rest my legs. I'm on my feet quite a bit during my shifts.

Edited by Jedi

34 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Yeah its nice to just chill and play games haha, hopefully your arms are feeling less sore.

Yeah its mostly my left wrist at this point, it was doing most of the lifting and it was slush so thats unplesent. Itll be better by tomorrow.

32 minutes ago, Kloe said:

unwell because the heat and a depression episode has been giving me a headache
and then trails in the sky final bosses shenanigans doesn't help :|

I need to play trails in the sky, it looks pretty good. Also, thats unfortunate, headaches are the worst. Did you take any medicine for it? 

Edited by eclipse
Don't quote stuff like that, geez.

1 minute ago, Sadisticorc said:

I need to play trails in the sky, it looks pretty good. Also, thats unfortunate, headaches are the worst. Did you take any medicine for it? 

it totally is though it started slow for me... but it might be different for you. so go go go for it soon!
and nah, i try not to take medicine for it plus i have other medications that interact with aspirin

1 minute ago, Kloe said:

it totally is though it started slow for me... but it might be different for you. so go go go for it soon!
and nah, i try not to take medicine for it plus i have other medications that interact with asprin.

Well I actually have started the PSP version but I haven't gotten far. Still in the first town and I'm on a quest where I have to get a mushroom or something and I'm just lost in a forest lol. And yeah I totally understand the meds thing.

Just now, Sadisticorc said:

Well I actually have started the PSP version but I haven't gotten far. Still in the first town and I'm on a quest where I have to get a mushroom or something and I'm just lost in a forest lol. And yeah I totally understand the meds thing.

oh. must be some side quest thing... i kinda rushed stuff haha. well an faq on gamefaqs will definitely help! the one with html is great, though not sure if they might have the info?

1 minute ago, awsomerob20 said:

Your allowed to share patched roms I need a pre-patched fe12 rom I don't have a computer I use android and I've been dying to play fe12.

We're allowed to share PATCHES, not patched ROMs. Please stop asking, I'm not sending you the ROM.

12 minutes ago, Sadisticorc said:

I need to play trails in the sky, it looks pretty good. 

It's legit amazing, also Trails of Cold Steel is really great too.

3 minutes ago, Kloe said:

oh. must be some side quest thing... i kinda rushed stuff haha. well an faq on gamefaqs will definitely help! the one with html is great, though not sure if they might have the info?

Huh yeah. I normally don't like using guides on a first play through unless I'm looking for something specific, like promotion item locations in fe for example but that might help.

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

pretty chill

i wish i could have accomplished more in terms of my homework but eh 
hopefully i'll get the urge to hw tomorrow

lol I never got the urge to hw. I usually did homework in homeroom or the period before it was due.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

It's legit amazing, also Trails of Cold Steel is really great too.

I might end up playing it on ppsspp on my tablet, its a lot more convenient than the PC version tbh.

20 minutes ago, awsomerob20 said:

Your allowed to share patched roms I need a pre-patched fe12 rom I don't have a computer I use android and I've been dying to play fe12.

NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THOSE HERE.

Now go reread the Code of Conduct.

wow, what a pleasant little topic~ Not usual that there are topics like these around here

My day has been fine so far! It's only just started, so hopefully it can get even better. I have stuff I should be taking care of but I've been feeling so unmotivated lately and I feel like DST is only making it worse. I'm hoping I can find some inspiration at some point. Not that I don't enjoy being lazy but I still feel bad about it >_>

11 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

Not that I don't enjoy being lazy but I still feel bad about it.

You just summed up my life in a single strike through lmao. Also yeah I figured a little pleasantry would be appreciated :P

Edited by Sadisticorc

my yesterday was hectic for me and i feel the need to express that here

im very shy irl but i was put in a situation where i had to be a journalist and collect data from people in the city. good god it was a lot more nerve-racking than i thought it was gonna be and i swear there is no easy way to approach someone on the street. even candy wasn't enough to soften some people. granted, it was extremely cold yesterday so not many people were willing to stop and talk just for a few minutes ;-; i know i wouldn't be. well at least my group member and i were able to get enough people to talk to to complete our portion of the assignment. let's hope my prof isn't crappy enough to demand more information on our parts aaah