Which One of These Four-Stars' Potential Should I Unlock

You can ask questions like this in the 'I just want to know one thing!' topic. No need to make a new thread for something that can be resolved in 2-3 posts. 

Edited by BANRYU

My true answer for this is. Unlock the character you would have fun playing or like the most as a 5 star unit. This is your game have fun with it and enjoy the character you want to play. Not what a stranger tells you.  YOU HAVE TO PLAY OR YOUR NOOB FOR NOT PLAYING.  So have fun with your choice.

Boring meta answer:  Looking at your pull group and strength and weakness.  Taking into consideration  Meta game will change once skill transfer is a thing. You would most likely want a 5 star green unit to place your team in regards to arena play and type coverage.  I would focus Nino then Camillia.  Your team lacks a mage so Nino helps cover both but with that.  Granted I think she can't takes hits so you have to be cautious with her. Camilla is still a good.  A solid melee user and the advantage of being flier over an infantry user.  So that one thief skill will be null and void and would have good synergy I think with Hinoka.  Two until not restricted by most terrain.  Weakness would be archers which Takumi would be a concern.  Overall those two will be weak to red units which are common in the arena

If your not concern with green I would say next choice is red upgrade. Eldigan while a solid character especially as a mounted unit.  Tier list considers Eirika the better choice for skills and stats. So you would focus on her.  I know you have Male Corrin that could be urgrade he is one tier down from Elidgan.  So until new transfer ability is a thing.  That's what you should take into consideration

Like Skids said you should always upgread who you want first.

But for efficiency the best team you seem to be capable of fielding would probably be: Eirika, Ninian, Cordelia and Nino. So for that either Eirika or Nino would be best to upgread first.

Literally all of those are good 5*s.  None of them are so bad that you would regret having them.  Eldigan is AMAZING I would highly recommend using him in your team comp.  Ninian is also pretty good.  The other 5*s are a toss up.  So maybe a green unit since you don't have any green 5*s?

Thank you all for your posts. They helped me so much. I decided to upgrade my Nino. I keep my Hinoka to kill Takumis (She one-shots him if she hits first, which is CRITICAL), my Eldigan for Hectors (After a few heals with Sakura and a few exchanges, Eldigan wins with a little below half HP), Nino for Effie (High MAG, Weapon advantage, hide behind holes and obstacles. Nino destroys her.), and Sakura heals. I didn't know if there might be a super fantactic way to improve my team, but I appreciate all your inputs. And also, BANRYU, thanks for telling me that. Definately not a veteran to this site. Thanks a lot!