Insert witty introduction title here

-Parzival-

Just mad an acct after a while of hearing about this place, since I mostly interact with the community for feedback and discussion and so logically, the best places for that are here and r/fireemblem.

I'm elitist trash with an unhealthy Jugdral obession, dirty minmaxer, and staunchly anti-Fates.  My main method of entertainement inbetween games is designing a set of characters that are the 2nd (or in the case of FE4 and 13, third) generation for my favorite game at the time, currently Jugdral. It's possible you've seen my Jugdral family tree if you use r/fireemblem often, and I'd attach it here but I'll make a thread right after this one that's all about it.

Other than that, I...uh....My profile picture is a mixture of a revamped sprite of Leif and Nanna, since my favorite g3 character is their kid (also using the name Parzival, thus why I used it here). I've lurked here in the past, but not too often.