Jugdral Generation 3 Project (Jugdral Spoilers)

-Parzival-

(New here so I just assume spoiler tags are a thing I should put)

So after beating FE4, I've decided to make a family tree for Jugdral, with a 3rd generation of OCs. Now, there are a few things to be aware of before commenting on the tree.

Ishtar and Julius have a kid via this set of events; Julius and Ishtar make a kid, Ishtar and Julius fight Seliph in the last chapter, Julius is killed, Ishtar is killed, Loptyr uses magic like Forseti did, and brings her back since she's carrying his next scion.

I know that having 3 bloodlines is probably bs. But, I'm mostly doing this for fun, and 3 bloodlines is the most fun. Also on the note, this is not to meant to follow any canon; I'd just either choose pairings or go on r/fireemblem and ask "who should I pair X with".

Lastly, before asking questions, browse this thread and this thread. They're the two I made on r/fireemblem before this and will likely sort out some questions you might have.

I'm totally open to changes, but just don't be a dick about it. That probably goes without saying though.

Source for tree

_____UPLAOD.png

Why does Simon lose the minor Lopt Blood? (also canonically Linoan never married and Arion never expressed any actual interest in her despire their bethrodal. I find it very hard to imagine they would have hooked up given both their personalities).

Edited by Jotari

23 hours ago, Jotari said:

Why does Simon lose the minor Lopt Blood? (also canonically Linoan never married and Arion never expressed any actual interest in her despire their bethrodal. I find it very hard to imagine they would have hooked up given both their personalities).

Simon doesn't have Loptyr blood since since I remember having a discussion on r/fireemblem about Loptyr blood and the way it worked, he lost it, iirc. And yeah, I'm still not fully dedicated to actually having Linoan and Arion's kid be "canon", I just put it there since it felt like I should. Might remove it, idk.

Update. A few new characters, some blood changes, just general update. Galzus/Eyvel is also a thing, since that was a neat idea someone suggested on r/fireemblem. Still not sure if I'm keeping Leora forever, she's likely gonna be axed soon.

Final Draft.png

• 6 years later...

I don't really understand why Taine has major Neir blood. I mean seeing from how old Brian is in game by his portrait, I can see him having a kid with someone and passing down the major Neir blood to him. But it's totally fine if you want to keep it that way, no worries.

Edited by Xbuong2

Another thing I want to say is that I don't really know if giving a kid major loptyr blood is right. I mean on the events in game Loptyr dies, I think, so in my opinion the loptyr bloodline should just disappear. And Ishtar will just get saved by Thrude to conserve the Tordo bloodline.

Edited by Xbuong2

Then, I know you said that triple blood is a thing for you, but in my opinion it should just be removed, it's stated in the Fe wiki that triple blood does not exist. but I let the choice up to you. If you choose for my idea then I would advice these changes :

Cedric: Remove minor Nag

Inanna: Remove minor loptyr

Hadrian: Remove major loptyr

Troy: Remove minor flayar

Parzival: Remove minor baldur 

Cyrus: Remove minor baldur

Cynthia: Remove minor baldur 

Rita: Remove minor flayar 

Horace: Remove minor flayar 

I don't know if I was too invasive or something but just something to bring up. Hope it helped.