Training Tower Quest Woes

Falcom

6 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Training my shitty cavalry team is such a pain sometimes. I'm starting to think I need to upgrade some of my 3* cavs to 4* and start training again. My team at the moment is Eliwood, Ursula, Gunter, and Clarine. Do people think I can get away with upgrading only Gunter (for Hone Cavalry), or will I need to do Ursula as well?

I finished up fliers, though. Cherche is surprisingly good.

I'd recommend getting Eliwood to 4* as well for the Ward Cavalry; the more buffs, the better. I'm not sure if 3* Ursula's firepower will cut it though, but with the help of the buffs you might be able to pull through.

Since I pulled 4* Effie and Sheena, I think I can do the armor one now. Just gotta train up Draug and Wendy...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I made a big mistake picking Stahl as my 4* sword cavalry to train instead of Eliwood, who unlike everyone I actually trained, actually has a cavalry buff skill.

I'm almost finished cavalry quest anyway, but still.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

So far my Hector still has Draw Back, Pavise, and Vantage 3 to learn. Not sure what I should upgrade first, since it will be a long time between each skill purchase, considering the slow SP income.

I'd go for Draw Back. Mobility is so nice—almost necessary—on the the armours.

54 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Training my shitty cavalry team is such a pain sometimes. I'm starting to think I need to upgrade some of my 3* cavs to 4* and start training again. My team at the moment is Eliwood, Ursula, Gunter, and Clarine. Do people think I can get away with upgrading only Gunter (for Hone Cavalry), or will I need to do Ursula as well?

According to the wiki, 3* Ursula only has 1 less Atk than 4*, which is hilariously sad. Mine's 4* and getting by just fine without any Atk buffs at all. Granted, I am specifically targeting swords with Sully tanking for her. Eliwood or Gunter might not cut it since they're both slow and Eliwood's Def is kind of disappointingly low. However, Gunter's buff is rather big, so Ursula might be able to kill stuff fast enough with it to make tanking less of a worry for you.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

Well in a Miracle, I finished the infantry quest... And that is probably the last one I can do. But I will try to do the flyer one or the Cavalry one.

The only one I can't try is the armor, since I only have 1 armor unit.

I lucked out big time on the armour quest, since I have a 5* Hector and 4* Draug, Gwendolyn, and Sheena. Only Hector is level 40, but with the boost armour skills that they all have I've been able to power my way up through the ranks to catch the rest of them up. Calvalry and Fliers are in a similar situation, since I only have one 5* for each that are a high level with the others being mid 20s-30s, but with enough patience I can get them going as well.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'd recommend getting Eliwood to 4* as well for the Ward Cavalry; the more buffs, the better. I'm not sure if 3* Ursula's firepower will cut it though, but with the help of the buffs you might be able to pull through.

Eliwood's already 4*. I forgot to mention that. Oops.

I'm considering putting Blarblade on Ursula - it'd go well with Gunter's shiny new Hone Cavalry, and I think I have someone lying around who can give it to her.

11 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Eliwood's already 4*. I forgot to mention that. Oops.

I'm considering putting Blarblade on Ursula - it'd go well with Gunter's shiny new Hone Cavalry, and I think I have someone lying around who can give it to her.

Owain? That could work, sure.

Finished up armor quest! Ironically, even though I didn't start attempting it until after the others, I finished it before the cavalier and flier ones.

17474910_1624252594259427_1610561544_n.p

Fliers will hopefully get easier once I train Caeda more and get her flier buff skill.

What were the armor units and rarity you had them at? I have 3 4-star armors and one 3-star armor and want to see if those are enough to get through the quest. I also don't have Hector or Effie.

Can someone help me to do a good composition to do Cavalier and fliers quests?  I don't have 5s cav or fliers

Mi cav : Ursula,Cain,Sully,Clarine,Reinhard( all 40) and 39- Gunter Cecilia Eliwood Stahl how should I do the quest? xD

Fliers :Michalis,Camilla,Cordelia,Catria ( all 40) and 39- Est,Florina,Shanna,Subaki,Beruka,Palla what should I upgrade to 40?

25 minutes ago, Arjuna said:

Can someone help me to do a good composition to do Cavalier and fliers quests?  I don't have 5s cav or fliers

Mi cav : Ursula,Cain,Sully,Clarine,Reinhard( all 40) and 39- Gunter Cecilia Eliwood Stahl how should I do the quest? xD

Fliers :Michalis,Camilla,Cordelia,Catria ( all 40) and 39- Est,Florina,Shanna,Subaki,Beruka,Palla what should I upgrade to 40?

If it were me I'd do:

Cav: Reinhard, Gunter, Eliwood, Cain. Eliwood and Gunter are mostly there for support with their cavalry skills, Reinhard and Cain should do the killing.

Fliers: Cordelia, Palla, Michalis, Camilla. Same deal with Palla and Michaelis as flier skill support.

(I'm assuming all your characters are 4*, as it affects skill access a lot)

(not sure I'm that great at tactician advise but...)

27 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What were the armor units and rarity you had them at? I have 3 4-star armors and one 3-star armor and want to see if those are enough to get through the quest. I also don't have Hector or Effie.

5* Hector, 4* Draug, and two 4* Gwendys.

Hector did most of the heavy lifting with his raw stats and ability to counter at range, but the armor buff skills make Draug and Gwendy into strong enough powerhouses to deal with plenty of things as long as you can position them effectively. If you want to go for it, I recommend upgrading your 3* if possible, at least assuming they'll get an armor buff skill that way.

6 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Ursula's attack goes up by 3-4, assuming you're attacking.  You gain another level of Death Blow and Threaten Res as well.  I felt she was worth the upgrade, since she's my only mounted blue mage.

For comparison, my team was Stahl (inherited Hone Cavalry), Frederick, Ursula, and Priscilla.  Everyone that wasn't from a focus was at 4*.

3 hours ago, Kon said:

I lucked out big time on the armour quest, since I have a 5* Hector and 4* Draug, Gwendolyn, and Sheena. Only Hector is level 40, but with the boost armour skills that they all have I've been able to power my way up through the ranks to catch the rest of them up. Calvalry and Fliers are in a similar situation, since I only have one 5* for each that are a high level with the others being mid 20s-30s, but with enough patience I can get them going as well.

I did the fliers quest with a full level 40 4* team.  It's doable, if you choose the right fliers!

So have all the quest minus the 3 annoying ones. 4 armors, 4 fliers, 4 calvalry.  Going to try Calvary ones since I have at least three 4* units at the moment.  LV40 Ursula, LV40 Cain, LV35 Cain(been trying to power level to 40).  Trying to decide on a 4th to add to this knightmare.  Who would be mainly avoid combat until I can power level them up.  So who would you recommend? My other 3* LV1 Ursula, the 2* LV20 Cecila, use 200 feathers and try with a 3* LV1 Cecila, or use L1 2* Stahl with keeping him 2* or use fetahers to make 3*. I do have 3* LV1 Jagen but its not really character I want to use.  So thoughts?

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Owain? That could work, sure.

I feel so bad after sacrificing him to teach Sharena Moonbow, because I like the guy. It didn't help that I discovered a spare Palla forgotten in the dust. I monster.

He didn't have to go dork mage anyway, myrm way is the way!

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I feel so bad after sacrificing him to teach Sharena Moonbow, because I like the guy. It didn't help that I discovered a spare Palla forgotten in the dust. I monster.

He didn't have to go dork mage anyway, myrm way is the way!

Uninstall now

That'd be kinda funny if we could just completely change a unit's weapon and color, actually.

Well, Infantry and Cavalry are done, now, just Flyers and Armor to go.  I've been training Draug and Sheena to join Hector, and Effie's close to 40, now.  I might even try that March quest I've had shelved.

Finished cavalry yesterday, working on fliers now. Since I only have 3 level 40 fliers and only one of them is 5*, the general strategy is to reset the stratums until I get as few reds as possible, then let Michalis carry the team. 3/15 done so far.

Yay... level 31 .. from level 29. (for 2/3 teams)

Okay... this is uber slow. Need to speed up my 3 teams faster. Didnt use any stamina pot. Maybe I should focus one team at a time. Or maybe I shouldnt start so last minute.

9/15 on fliers. After training up Ursula to level 38, I've decided to start training Sully and one of my newly acquired Stahls. Narcian and Tsubaki are tearing up the tenth stratum with emerald axe and sapphire lance, respectively, and the cavalier duo are the only cavalry units I have with those weapons. I'm going to replicate what little strategy I was using in the tenth stratum with them.

Not sure if I'm going to have enough time to do the armor quest, ugh.

With this 1.5x XP thing going on, now is actually the best time to use your stamina potions to take full advantage of it and raise your units quickly.

Edit: Finally completed the armour stratum. That was not fun, IS.

On to training up the fliers.

Edited by Raven

52 minutes ago, Raven said:

With this 1.5x XP thing going on, now is actually the best time to use your stamina potions to take full advantage of it and raise your units quickly.

Edit: Finally completed the armour stratum. That was not fun, IS.

On to training up the fliers.

I'm beginning to think that these 3 Orbs are not worth the trouble..