Not sure what skill to inherit or who to inherit it from? Read this! (Please read before posting)

MrSmokestack

39 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Quick skill question.

Is Quick Riposte 2 good for Xander? Since I don't have acces to lv3, but I have 3 Subakis for lv2 + swap (1 is 4* and the other two are 3*)

Perfectly fine.

i gave Xander swap and QR2 and it works wonders

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Perfectly fine.

i gave Xander swap and QR2 and it works wonders

Ok! Now to decide if use the 4* one or I update one of the 3*. Thanks! !

5 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Quick skill question.

Is Quick Riposte 2 good for Xander? Since I don't have acces to lv3, but I have 3 Subakis for lv2 + swap (1 is 4* and the other two are 3*)

Yeah QR 2 is great on Xander.  

Actually I'm falling over laughing right now.  I'm facing Azura with Zander... who has Saphire lance so a red coming at her has a 0.6 modifier... well I haven't replaced blazing light yet and poor Azura is going to get oneshotted by Xander...   Triangle failure for the win!

Honestly after playing with Xander quiet a bit since his release I think people are crazy to put Fury 3 on him.  From what I've seen in normal play he takes much less damage with +2 Attack/Def.  On the other hand this means you have to have a Spring Chrom laying around.. but its so worth the sacrifice.

Edited by Katrisa

14 minutes ago, Absolute Zero said:

Just pulled a +hp -atk linde. Since -atk still has the same atk as neutral Nino I imagine -blade is still perfectly viable, probably best with lnd desperation? Or is there a better way to build her?

There isn't much of a point deviating from the norm, so -Blade still works well. In fact, it would work much better on her than default Aura since you can fix her Atk easily. You do have LaD 3 fodder to use for her, right? If not, I would just use Fury and Draw Back. LaD does mesh well with her default Ardent Sacrifice, though.

Any help with my +Hp -Atk Lukas? My team comp is +def -spd Gordin,  a Marth (don't know IV's), and a Tiki (Don't know IV's)

All 5*

57 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

Plis any help wich my Ike +HP - DEF? I dont kkow  It is good, wich skills are better?

Your Ike is pretty similar to mine (+HP -RES), sadly he isn't +Atk so he would benefit more from a skill like Fury rather than Heavy Blade and use of Luna instead of Aether. If you have problems with red swords like Lucina and Ryoma you should leave him with his in-built Swordbreaker, if not you can give him Quick Riposte for greater coverage. For the C skill, that depends more on who's on your team, if you have all the buffs you need covered you can't go wrong with something like Threaten def.

Btw, if you really want to use HB+Aether you can give Threaten atk and the atk seal to your Ike.

8 hours ago, Katrisa said:

Yeah QR 2 is great on Xander.  

Actually I'm falling over laughing right now.  I'm facing Azura with Zander... who has Saphire lance so a red coming at her has a 0.6 modifier... well I haven't replaced blazing light yet and poor Azura is going to get oneshotted by Xander...   Triangle failure for the win!

Honestly after playing with Xander quiet a bit since his release I think people are crazy to put Fury 3 on him.  From what I've seen in normal play he takes much less damage with +2 Attack/Def.  On the other hand this means you have to have a Spring Chrom laying around.. but its so worth the sacrifice.

I don't have any of the bunnies (50 orbs throwed only for 3* ... godamn it Leo, you take my luck away haha), no Bunny!Chrom for a sacrifice... But I already give Xander that Quick Riposte and Swap from the neutral Subaki we got from the previous quest! Now he is just chilling waiting for a 5*upgrade. I think he is going to be happy with Oboro's Rally Defense for taking damage haha

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Your Ike is pretty similar to mine (+HP -RES), sadly he isn't +Atk so he would benefit more from a skill like Fury rather than Heavy Blade and use of Luna instead of Aether. If you have problems with red swords like Lucina and Ryoma you should leave him with his in-built Swordbreaker, if not you can give him Quick Riposte for greater coverage. For the C skill, that depends more on who's on your team, if you have all the buffs you need covered you can't go wrong with something like Threaten def.

Btw, if you really want to use HB+Aether you can give Threaten atk and the atk seal to your Ike.

Im interested in a build for defend in Coliseum i never defend hehe y got ryoma to i thought using them for DC.

11 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

Im interested in a build for defend in Coliseum i never defend hehe y got ryoma to i thought using them for DC.

I see, well defense is more of a luck thing so it's a bit hard to make a specific build geared towards that. But outside the obvious Death Blow Reinhardt+Horse Emblem+Dancer that makes many rage quit the best option is having vantage on your DC unit, this works perfectly for Ryoma because he's speedy and can take a hit, Ike is more of a tank so he'll be better with something like Wings of Mercy to take someone off-guard, but I'd leave him with Swordbreaker because almost every team has a red sword that Ike could easily take care of. 

Plis i need help Niniam vs Azura

For my Ninan wings of mercy 2 or escape route 3? I got a Palla 4 stars and i want to give her moonbow, however i got an Azura, he has moonbow but not has wings of mercy i can give her wings 2 Too from palla... What can i do? 

Ninian +at - res

Azura + hp - Def

For defences in Coliseum better i only have 1 defence this week.

Edited by ignis_z

This was asked a while ago, but specifically for knights, of the positioning skills, which would be more helpful? I know Pivot can let them more freely, but Swap is probably preferred if you're running an all-armor build right? I have found some success having a unit with Reposition to move knights, so that's fine and dandy.

Going to be for future reference since I only have one of each unit with Pivot, so I don't and can't use any of them to give a knight Pivot, especially Eirika who is my favorite sword unit because of how freaking helpful she is. Swap, however, I do have some spares. If Swap if fine, I might just dump it onto Zephiel since I really need to get rid of units.

Speaking of someone with Swap, what the heck do I do with Stahl? I trained a special map one knowing I can get a lot of SP by building him up from 2* to 3*, but I have no idea what I'd want to give him other than the usual give Stahl Fury and Quick Riposte. Stahl is in a weird spot for me where he's physically tanky, but not as much compared to Eldigan and Xander, he has fairly average attack, but he's kind of slow, and his resistance isn't that great even compared to Eldigan and Xander. Stahl really is average...

I do have a +Def, -Spd one who I feel like I want to have trained Stahl merged into so I can get his default skills and whatever inherited skills for him -- trained Stahl is sitting at 643 SP. His speed isn't that great, so who cares, and if he can have higher defense, then sure. Turning him into a red, slower, high defense Titania wouldn't be so bad... except he'd be blocking people from moving instead of blocking their specials from charging.

Oh, and Spur Def / Ward Armor for Zephiel or something else?

Edited by Kaden

15 hours ago, Kaden said:

For knights, of the positioning skills, which would be more helpful? I know Pivot can let them more freely, but Swap is probably preferred if you're running an all-armor build right? I have found some success having a unit with Reposition to move knights, so that's fine and dandy.

Speaking of someone with Swap, what can I do with Stahl?

Oh, and Spur Def / Ward Armor for Zephiel or something else?

1) Pivot is best for Armors running with other unit types, while Swap is preferred for all-Armor teams.

2) Stahl has very similar bases to Xander and Eldigan, so he can run a similar set like their Fury + Quick Riposte. However, Swordbreaker also lets him function as a bulky sword check which expands his matchup pool considerably if you intend on keeping his Ruby Sword. If yours was +Atk rather than +Def, another fairly expensive option is Brave Sword and Death Blow in tandem with Swordbreaker, though Cain comes with one already and has a 1 Atk lead over him. He's a bit too balanced though perfectly serviceable given the proper resources.

3) Either is fine, though Ward is preferred for Armor Emblem, of course. Goad Armor stacking is more potent for the extra Atk though I'd imagine you're not swimming in Hectors.

Sorry for the late response!

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

1) Pivot is best for Armors running with other unit types, while Swap is preferred for all-Armor teams.

2) Stahl has very similar bases to Xander and Eldigan, so he can run a similar set like their Fury + Quick Riposte. However, Swordbreaker also lets him function as a bulky sword check which expands his matchup pool considerably if you intend on keeping his Ruby Sword. If yours was +Atk rather than +Def, another fairly expensive option is Brave Sword and Death Blow in tandem with Swordbreaker, though Cain comes with one already and has a 1 Atk lead over him. He's a bit too balanced though perfectly serviceable given the proper resources.

3) Either is fine, though Ward is preferred for Armor Emblem, of course. Goad Armor stacking is more potent for the extra Atk though I'd imagine you're not swimming in Hectors.

Sorry for the late response!

1. Can't see the knights using rallies much or the Shove and Smite skills, but I guess I could try to get both Pivot and Swap for them.

2. Yeah, that's the thing, but Eldigan and Xander seem better as offensive-defensive or defensive-offensive units, especially since Eldigan has a 16 MT Killing Edge and Xander has Siegfried's built-in Distant Counter and very high defense letting them be mean users of the Walls of Fire and Sharp Things. Stahl seems more like a defensive-defensive unit. Swordbreaker would be nice if I had a spare Abel or an Abel to begin with. I guess I could train up that 3* Sully for Swordbreaker 2, but then I'd have to use an Abel or a 5* Sully to get Swordbreaker 3... Meh.

Personally, I want to use +Def Stahl since he'd have higher defense and a niche since I already have a Cain, well, 3 of them with one having +Atk, -Spd, so I already have a Brave Sword cavalier. +Def Stahl could function as a hard check to greens, but only physical ones since he'd still have not so great resistance. Maybe Guard will be a 4* giveable skill. Obstruct is still cool, though, given the fact defensive tiles exist now allowing Stahl to sit there and be fat. :p

3. I meant should I give Spur Def and Ward Armor to Zephiel since there's a spare 4* Draug sitting around or should I give him some other skill instead? I've seen someone mention Threaten Attack, but Ward Armor seems really useful if I ever make an all-armor team and knights generally stay close to other units, so he could always help someone out by boosting their defense in combat and if he were a 5*, lower the enemy's defense. I guess the slash might have made it confusing on what I meant.

I don't even have Sheena. I hope a 3* to 4* summonable axe knight is added to the roster some day. Yes, Effie hits hard and can fight blues, but it'd be nice to have a green knight knowing they'd be effective against blues.

And no worries about the late response. I did ask late at night and I've noticed activity here dies around midnight central time which is weird since there are international users on here. Nevertheless, thank you.

Edited by Kaden

27 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

Plis Ninian + at - res, wings of mercy 2 or escape route 3? For defend Coliseum.

Why not pull a Cain for Wings of Mercy 3? If Ninian gets attacked on arena defense, she's more than likely to get KO'd the following turn before she can use Escape Route.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why not pull a Cain for Wings of Mercy 3? If Ninian gets attacked on arena defense, she's more than likely to get KO'd the following turn before she can use Escape Route.

Dont have cain.... then i dont konow if use palla foe her and give here moonbom and wings of mercy 2

Got a +spd nino with fury3. Was thinking about giving her a special. Moonbow seems to be the only viable option to me because of her cool down timer. Got odin today...

On the other hand I doubt she will be able to proc it in arena.

What do u guys think?

Is it worth giving her a special? Any other options besides moonbow?

1 hour ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

Got a +spd nino with fury3. Was thinking about giving her a special. Moonbow seems to be the only viable option to me because of her cool down timer. Got odin today...

On the other hand I doubt she will be able to proc it in arena.

What do u guys think?

Is it worth giving her a special? Any other options besides moonbow?

moonbow is enoguh for orko for nino, only 2 turns 

Need some advice on Kagero's inheritance.

I got a +hp -res Kagero. Stats are: 31hp / 40att / 32spd / 22def / 24res .
Kagero will probably be on Arena Defense, but I like to use it for offense aswell.
For defense I like to add some confusion.

What I am thinking about:

Weapon: Poision Dagger+ (obviously =D)
Assist: Reposition?
Special: Moonbow

A: Fury 3 (I would have liked life and death, but since it's +hp and the cost of 22k feathers I took fury instead)
B: Here is most of dilemma right now: First option is Vantage 3, though this would cost 20k feathers, since I never
had Lon'qu on a summon. Another option is Bowbreaker 3, though I have Hana or Julia mostly dealing with Takumi's. 
3rd and maybe the most confusing option would be Windsweep 3. In combination with Azura this may be nice.
Alm is -att / +spd, so he is candy for someone else.
C: Probably Hone speed/attack 3 or Threaten defense 3. Doubt Threaten skill makes much use for Kagero though.

33 minutes ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

On another note, which special would you give to Linde? I was thinking about moonbow as well here

Does she have Blarblade? If so, Moonbow if you really need her to activate it. 

If not and/or you don't need her to activate a special, Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang since they use her high attack. Iceberg and Glacies can work, but her resistance won't be in the 30's unless she gets a resistance boost or she's +Res which wouldn't matter of you're running Life and Death on her since it would drop her defense and resistance.

If Linde consistently doubles everyone she's supposed to be fighting, then they're likely dead regardless of her special. Dragon Fang could allow her to go against greens and high resistance blues by giving her a larger damage boost than Dragonic Aura, but this comes at a cost of being a 4 cooldown.

Edit: Forgot to ask: what is her boon/bane?

Edited by Kaden