Not sure what skill to inherit or who to inherit it from? Read this! (Please read before posting)

MrSmokestack

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

So I assembled my new Team around Infantery Pulse as a C-Skill which is great.

Azama: +Res/-Def
46/18/26/37/29
Weapon: Pain
Assist: Rehabilitate
Special: Imbue
A: Fortress Def 3
B: Live to Serve 2
C: Infantery Pulse 3
Seal: KP+

Ninian: +HP/-Def
45/39/36/23/30
Weapon: Lightning Breath+ (Distant Counter, +1 to Special Cooldown)
Assist: Dance
Sepcial: Moonbow
A: Fury 3
B: Wings of Mercy
Seal: Res+2 to Allys
Special Cooldown at Start: 3 -1 = 2

Ryoma: +SPD/-RES
41/53/41/30/21
Weapon: Raijinto
Assist: Reposition
Special: Dragon Fang (4)
B: Vantage
Seal: Attack +1
Special Cooldown at Start: 4-2 = 2

Sonya: +Def/-Res
36/50/37/22/32
Weapon: Dark Excalibur
Assist: Reposition
Special Cooldown: Dragon Fang (4)
B: G. Tome Breaker
C: Res Ploy 3
Seal: Quickened Pulse
Special Cooldown at Start: 4-4 = 0, she has her Special ready
Her Matchup chart shows 140 wins 0 losses and 12 draws against all Vanilla +10 Units when she is attacking. The 12 Surviving Units are Red swords users not used in the Meta mostly: Zephiel, Roy, Lloyd, Fir, Palla, Caeda, Eliwood, Henry, and some few others

Asking for Help on Ninian, i never used much Dragonstone users and she is kinda weak (given she is a Dancer), thinking about Droping Azama and Give Ninian +3 HP Sacred seal and take in a strong Blue Frontline Unit.

Any Suggestions? The Blue Unit needs to be an Infantery Unit, have over 41 HP but below 48 of Ninian and have some power/bulk. Thinking about a QR Nowi but I am not sure.

I would definitely drop Azama. Nowi is good. Ninian is fine with HP+3.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I am currently unsure which would be best here. I have got a + attack - resistance Delthea. I have narrowed down the Alice skills to either darting blow, fury or life and death. Just cannot decide so I thought I might just ask here for opinions.

15 minutes ago, wolfkaioken said:

Right I am currently unsure which would be best here. I have got a + attack - resistance Delthea. I have narrowed down the Alice skills to either darting blow, fury or life and death. Just cannot decide so I thought I might just ask here for opinions.

I'd say Life and Death. It gives her the highest overall boost to offence (+5,+5) and she shouldn't be tanking hits anyway so defence drops don't really matter. In TT and stuff, she can still get into desperation range by taking a resisted hit as well (a sword user would need about 51 attack to kill her, which by far not all of them reach, and red tome users need 70 attack. There's also staff users).

On 30.07.2017 at 2:26 PM, mampfoid said:

I'm currently thinking of giving my Eldigan (+Res/-Spd, Fury 3, QR2, Bonfire) another A-Skill, because Fury robs HP, which is needed by QR.

You aren’t going to keep QR up for long anyway, with or without Fury. Fury works well for him.

(oh by the way, it’s my Eldigan!)

On 30.7.2017 at 3:12 PM, XRay said:

I would definitely drop Azama. Nowi is good. Ninian is fine with HP+3.

Thx for the advice! My Nowi isnt there yet but i send my Team out on the Arena for testing and so far Sonya hasnt let me down together with Ryoma, i have made some small changes to their skills, to also fit them as a Defense Team. So far Sonya has been able to one shot everyone she has targeted.

I guess you are right, @Vaximillian. Thanks for the advice! If i get my hands on Earthboost or Distand Def, i will try them out on Xander first. 

@Hilda that's an awesome team you got there. If i ever get Infantry Pulse (not speaking of Ryoma and Sonya), i will experiment in hat direction. 

I'm wondering, would +HP/-Res or +Def/-Res be better for Minerva? I already have trained up my +HP/-Res Minerva, but I pulled a +Def/-Res one today, should I merge my +HP into my +Def one, or save my +Def/-Res one for LnD3 fodder?

Would Summer Elise work similar to Nino? Having a little more attack and a  little less speed to her? Just pulled one last night (+res -def) and was wondering since they seem to be similar if she's wrk with a kind of desperation build as well.

37 minutes ago, Zero said:

Would Summer Elise work similar to Nino? Having a little more attack and a  little less speed to her? Just pulled one last night (+res -def) and was wondering since they seem to be similar if she's wrk with a kind of desperation build as well.

Practically speaking, every single mage with 30+ speed can run a 'Nino' set with -blade & L&D. Even Odin gets a good matchup spread if he gets at least 12 points worth of buffs.

(I would say S!Elise is slightly more optimized than Nino, at least in terms of glass cannon offense sets, since Atk increases pre-desperation, or when you're running something else in the B-slot, matchups better than Spd, and is just as good under Desperation range. She does cost 20k more, however, since you need to find a -blade for her.)

Edited by DehNutCase

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Practically speaking, every single mage with 30+ speed can run a 'Nino' set with -blade & L&D. Even Odin gets a good matchup spread if he gets at least 12 points worth of buffs.

(I would say S!Elise is slightly more optimized than Nino, at least in terms of glass cannon offense sets, since Atk increases pre-desperation, or when you're running something else in the B-slot, matchups better than Spd, and is just as good under Desperation range. She does cost 20k more, however, since you need to find a -blade for her.)

Thank you so much. I'm just training her up right now, and just thinking maybe she could work as a similar glass cannon to my Nino. I'll probably keep the hibiscus tome until I get another Nino, though she's not a major priority yet, though if I hapen to nab another nino I have the feathers (Nino and Julia are my only green mages and with all the 'chain' like challenges and such another glass cannon wouldn't be too bad of an idea)

@mampfoid Try not to post on my guide thread since that counts as necroposting as it is over a month old.

It is a problem if @Winsomniak and his team does not update it, but I think they might be busy with other projects right now.

For now, you can choose "custom" in the character field and input its stats manually. The ratios will be more and more off as time goes on, but it has only been a month and half since the last update, so I do not think the ratios are that off.

We currently do not have a way to screen out Henry and weaker characters, or individually update each enemy character to their Arena builds. We would have to suggest that as a feature.

Ideally, we want a calculator that can automatically find the best build for every unit against neutral characters. We can then use that list of characters to test our builds against it, which would be a more accurate representation of what our characters face.

We also need a proper tier list to figure out which units are the most common in the Arena so we can ignore Henry and other units like him. However, I do not think we have enough resources to build a proper tier list as we need a lot of data from a lot of people.

To simulate Tempest Trials, you can give the enemies +4 (or what ever number) to all stats in the buffs section. HP is harder to simulate since you can only put HP+3 on their Sacred Seal slot.

Edited by XRay

I'm thinking of using 20 k feathers to get on Xander, for the new arena challenges and chain challenges, I need a good third team, is that a good idea? Is it worth Xander? Another option is to upload my Nino for the main team to 5.  Sincethe arena system of allways will continue

. THANKS

2 hours ago, ignis_z said:

I'm thinking of using 20 k feathers to get on Xander, for the new arena challenges and chain challenges, I need a good third team, is that a good idea? Is it worth Xander? Another option is to upload my Nino for the main team to 5.  Sincethe arena system of allways will continue

. THANKS

Xander and Nino are both good. Who should get priority depends on what characters you have. If you have a decent pony team, I would prioritize Xander first. If you do not have a good pony team, I would prioritize Nino.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Xander and Nino are both good. Who should get priority depends on what characters you have. If you have a decent pony team, I would prioritize Xander first. If you do not have a good pony team, I would prioritize Nino.

No no my main team in arena is Ike Azura ( askr) and nino (+4) the only one i have a chance to merge for BST is nino. Then this is the question Xander ( for new maps) or Nino for BST. I got in this acc ( Camus and Olwen).

1 minute ago, ignis_z said:

No no my main team in arena is Ike Azura ( askr) and nino (+4) the only one i have a chance to merge for BST is nino. Then this is the question Xander ( for new maps) or Nino for BST. I got in this acc ( Camus and Olwen).

Can you rephrase your question? I am not sure what you are trying to ask.

If you have a good pony team to support Xander, then Xander should have priority on your Feathers and resources since Xander will improve Horse Emblem teams a lot.

If you do not have a good pony team, Nino should receive priority because ranged glass cannons are better than Distant Counter melee units.

@ignis_z As I understood you try to do two separate things: raise your BST for arena in making Nino +5 and searching a fourth member for your 3rd chain challenge (and TT?) Team. To decide if Xander is worthy, it's important to know who would be Xanders playmates. 

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@ignis_z As I understood you try to do two separate things: raise your BST for arena in making Nino +5 and searching a fourth member for your 3rd chain challenge (and TT?) Team. To decide if Xander is worthy, it's important to know who would be Xanders playmates. 

In this account i have Camus (  5 stars) Olwen ( 5 stars but i dont know wiich build to put her, dont have death blow) and no more horses ;( but i can to put a healer for chain maps. I got a 4 star pricilla.

@ignis_z Cecilia is freely available ~three times a month via Hero Battle Rotation as 1* and 2* star units (special maps). As the only available green cavalry mage she fits generally well into horse teams and especially into yours since you lack a green unit:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Cecilia:_Etrurian_General

I use Xander in my horse team and he does well as an red enemy phase unit. He is generally considered as a strong freely available cavalry red. You wouldn't make a big mistake in promoting him. 

As a brave user, Olwen profits from death blow. But if you would speed her up with an other skill, she could quad attack some opponents of yours. She is also considered a better blade tome user than Reinhardt. 

Sorry for the double post, but i'm unsure in how to build my Cordelia:

I recently promoted a +RES -DEF Cordelia to 5* and pulled directly after that a +ATK -HP one. Cordelia seems to be my best candidate for Firesweep Lance+ and i would like to find a build that works both with both Brave- and Firesweep Lance. If the rest of the build won't be too expensive, i could make that +ATK one +1. 

• A-Slot: LD3 (22,000 feathers) gives her most wins with both weapons, but i hesitate to make her too glassy. I have a Hawkeye ready to give her Death Blow 3, Swift Sparrow 2 would be better (more doubles/quads), but until now no Katarinas available. 
  • B-Slot: Hit and Run from TT3 Clive or Desperation (for Brave mode, 2,000 feathers)
  • Special: Galeforce / Luna (2,000 feathers)

Since i also have to invest 20,000 feathers for Firesweep Lance+, that would make minimum 62,000 feathers for a merged LD3 Cordelia, which is too expensive for me. 40,000 would be ok-ish i guess, but only if that makes some difference to a more budget ~20,000 build. 

Does anyone use a LnD Cordelia? Does she survive some hits? Or should i go with Death Blow? 

Edited by mampfoid
Typo

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry for the double post, but i'm unsure in how to build my Cordelia:

I recently promoted a +RES -DEF Cordelia to 5* and pulled directly after that a +ATK -HP one. Cordelia seems to be my best candidate for Firesweep Lance+ and i would like to find a build that works both with both Brave- and Firesweep Lance. If the rest of the build won't be too expensive, i could make that +ATK one +1. 

• A-Slot: LD3 (22,000 feathers) gives her most wins with both weapons, but i hesitate to make her too glassy. I have a Hawkeye ready to give her Death Blow 3, Swift Sparrow 2 would be better (more doubles/quads), but until now no Katarinas available. 
  • B-Slot: Hit and Run from TT3 Clive or Desperation (for Brave mode, 2,000 feathers)
  • Special: Galeforce / Luna (2,000 feathers)

Since i also have to invest 20,000 feathers for Firesweep Lance+, that would make minimum 62,000 feathers for a merged LD3 Cordelia, which is too expensive for me. 40,000 would be ok-ish i guess, but only if that makes some difference to a more budget ~20,000 build. 

Does anyone use a LnD Cordelia? Does she survive some hits? Or should i go with Death Blow? 

I have not used her much outside of flier quests, so this is just based on Tenth Stratum experience. Life and Death Cordelia can survive a counter attack on Player Phase, but she is unlikely to survive Enemy Phase if the enemy has a Brave Weapon, Death Blow, or Darting Blow. Being glassy does not matter for Firesweep L since enemies cannot counterattack, although you will still have to Reposition her back from enemy range.

In my opinion, Drag Back is more useful than Hit and Run.