Questions on Shinon and Gatrie

I have heard that Shinon and Gatrie leave after Chapter 8, but is Chapter 5 the last time you see them before reuniting with them later? I just finished Chapter 5 and got separated from them.

I'm worried because I left them with quite a few items and would prefer to have those items for the early stages of the game. Or at least, do they come back with the items they had when they left?

Also, do they return with the same stats?

Edited by Cerise

15 minutes ago, Cerise said:

I have heard that Shinon and Gatrie leave after Chapter 8, but is Chapter 5 the last time you see them before reuniting with them later? I just finished Chapter 5 and got separated from them.

I'm worried because I left them with quite a few items and would prefer to have those items for the early stages of the game. Or at least, do they come back with the items they had when they left?

Also, do they return with the same stats?

They come back for one chapter, and then leave proper and put their stuff in your convoy, and yes their stats remain the same when they return.

Edited by Jedi

Gatrie leaves and joins in chapter 13 alongside Astrid

Shinon also leaves and joins in chapter 20 with a Brave Bow 

They keep their original bases when they left the army on chapter 5. That is good for Gatrie, not so good for Shinon...

• 1 month later...