Favorite Card?

Alternis

Story - Seliph and Julia's + artwork by Rika Suzuki really brings out the feels ;w;
Colours - Fuzichoco's Adult Tiki 1 and 4 are both very well painted too!
Pose - Mayo's Mia 3 has a really interesting angle, it's very energetic!

Overall - Senri Kita's Ike 6 looks like it was straight from Radiant Dawn, purely epic and probably my overall favourite~

Guardian of Hope, SotheRadiant Hero, IkeBegnion Empress, Sanaki+... yeah, those are my top 3, really.

Wow, they're all Medallion cards that are Master Class. Now isn't that funny? They all fulfill my childish power fantasy of deploying big cards, too.

Nino 4/3 for being one IF NOT THE best support cards in the game.  She can freely heal the MC, set up your next support, allows you to draw cards at a pretty cheap rate, etc.  Most of my decks have this card for a very good reason.  My main problem is that the art, while not bad, isn't anything... special.  No offense to the artist, but it just looks a bit... bland.  I dunno.  On the other, Promo Nino 1 has easily the most adorable artwork in the game so that makes up for it in spades.

Edited by RetroPikachu

44 minutes ago, Reikenan said:

Story - Seliph and Julia's + artwork by Rika Suzuki really brings out the feels ;w;
Colours - Fuzichoco's Adult Tiki 1 and 4 are both very well painted too!
Pose - Mayo's Mia 3 has a really interesting angle, it's very energetic!

Overall - Senri Kita's Ike 6 looks like it was straight from Radiant Dawn, purely epic and probably my overall favourite~

I like all of these too XD. If Seliph and Julia SR+ didn't cost so much I would buy them. ' 3'

35 minutes ago, RetroPikachu said:

Nino 4/3 for being one IF NOT THE best support cards in the game.  She can freely heal the MC, set up your next support, allows you to draw cards at a pretty cheap rate, etc.  Most of my decks have this card for a very good reason.  My main problem is that the art, while not bad, isn't anything... special.  No offense to the artist, but it just looks a bit... bland.  I dunno.  On the other, Promo Nino 1 has easily the most adorable artwork in the game so that makes up for it in spades.

I really should learn how to play the game. It definitely has my interest for sure, but I need to find the time to sit down for it lol.

44 minutes ago, ScarletFlame said:

Guardian of Hope, SotheRadiant Hero, IkeBegnion Empress, Sanaki+... yeah, those are my top 3, really.

Wow, they're all Medallion cards that are Master Class. Now isn't that funny? They all fulfill my childish power fantasy of deploying big cards, too.

Oh yeah I really like Radiant Hero, Ike and Begnion Empress, Sanaki+ too! I'm actually waiting for the Ike card to arrive in the mail. Sanaki SR+ will take awhile though...lol.

I like the SR+, Radiant Hero Ike card.  The art looks awesome and if set up correctly, it's a powerhouse.

Utility-wise, Elincia works really well with a lot Tellius cards so she's my favorite.  Also most of the art of her cards looks great.

6 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

I like the SR+, Radiant Hero Ike card.  The art looks awesome and if set up correctly, it's a powerhouse.

Utility-wise, Elincia works really well with a lot Tellius cards so she's my favorite.  Also most of the art of her cards looks great.

Oh yeah the Elincia cards are really nice looking too, especially the R+ one.

I'm impatiently waiting for my Radiant Hero Ike card to be delivered. ^ ^''

Art-wise, I love B01-013HN Gordin, B06-004SR Deirdre, B06-006SR Quan, the Febail R and R+, and the Seliph and Julius joined art from series 8.

Utility-wise has got to be Patty, simply because of how hilarious her ability is.

Exalt Chrom!

The preview scan does not give this card its due justice - the way it's textured and the light shines down on Chrom - it's just a beautiful card overall. It helps that I like Chrom as well, and that outfit is just to die for.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

I mostly collect for the art, and I've only got a few cards outside of what I've pre-ordered for the upcoming set, but right now (and admittedly strongly biased towards the character anyway) I have a soft spot for the art they're using for "Dark Knight" Tharja.  I think it's some of the best (and least over-sexualized) art that's been released for her as a character and I really dig both the card and the mechanics of it.  Hoping to build a deck around it, assuming I get enough pulls of it in the boxes I'm waiting on.

B08-025.png

Speaking of series 8...DAT CHROM THO.  I can't get over the sheer level of detail that went into the art on the Risen Chrom card and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I pull this as well.

B08-002.png

And...another favorite (and one I recently ordered for a friend who's a big fan of hers) is the Bride Charlotte card.  The mechanics and the flavor text are hilarious in themselves but...the ART.  There is /so/ much going on here.  The facial expression, the husband over the shoulder, swinging from what I presume was formerly a chandelier or something, just...I can't look at this card art and /not/ grin.

P06-004.png

Edited by redshirtontherock

On 3/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, shadowofchaos said:

SR+ Felicia and SR Ninian.

Hide contents

tumblr_okmjj61JZz1rmzb08o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okpxuuOTFw1rmzb08o1_1280.jpg

It's definitely a R+ Felicia, not SR+. Big difference in price if it were to be an SR+, I'm sure.

Almost any Elincia card is my favourite.

Annd... Arvis SR from Series 6.

24 minutes ago, TheVinceKnight said:

It's definitely a R+ Felicia, not SR+. Big difference in price if it were to be an SR+, I'm sure.

Almost any Elincia card is my favourite.

Annd... Arvis SR from Series 6.

I typod. You're right there.

Copy Ninian SR, and Series 8 Tharja and Chrom as already mentioned.

I was also struck by the art for Lilina's SR+. Hector's SR+ is neat too.

B05-004SR+.pngB07-004+.png

No idea if they're any good though. Only managed to play a couple times.

Oh man the Exalt and Risen King Chrom cards I definitely want. >_< 

Also gotta add that Kellam R+, SR+ Lilina and Hector to my backlog of cards to purchase.

I think my addiction to Cipher is getting a bit too much...

23 hours ago, redshirtontherock said:

swinging from what I presume was formerly a chandelier or something, just...I can't look at this card art and /not/ grin.

Sadly, she's not doing a Tarzan swing, she's just ringing the bell of the church herself.

QDvNaYz.jpg

Edited by SalShich10N

I've always liked the Mozu cooking one

latest?cb=20160929064750

It's a nice change up from the usual action shot, and these types of cards always stick out in my memory

3 hours ago, Limstella said:

I've always liked the Mozu cooking one

latest?cb=20160929064750

It's a nice change up from the usual action shot, and these types of cards always stick out in my memory

These cards are also favorites of my wife and I. Xane is another card we love to death.

I've collected the 5 Lyn Cipher cards (not including the marker card) and put them into the Blazing Blade boxart promo card sleeves. I have to say that my favorite would be card P07-009PR (the promo card from Comiket 91). Lyn looks really happy to be having a snowball fight with the viewer and Florina's in the background making a Lyn snowman!