Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

Edit: The early bird event has started now, at 11:00am GMT. Do what you can within this one hour to earn Michalis.

Edit 2: The early bird event has now concluded. 'Grats to anyone who managed to come online within such a tight timeframe and earn themselves a 3/4* Michalis.

The gates will re-open on Thursday the 24th of March, as scheduled. Have fun theory-crafting a team to defeat Michalis if you haven't yet done so.

---

Enemy stats (Lunatic):

Spoiler

WKqCfzf.jpgA6xny2H.jpgTcM8IRw.jpge98bTM0.jpglo0ZlPe.jpg

I can also include stats for the Hard version enemies if necessary.

Lunatic strategies:
[3* run] Olivia - Sophia - Subaki - Narshan: [Video]
Ninian - Ephraim - Roy - Narcian:
Korath88
Palla - Cherche - Linde - Eirika: XeKr
Lucina - Takumi - Narcian - Wrys: Kotg Everest
Camilla - Hinoka - Caeda - Palla: Mad_Scientist
Palla - Hinoka - Camilla - Sanaki: mochibird
Azura - Tiki - Ephraim - Cherche: VincentASM
Klein - Ninian - Lucina - ???: MrSmokestack
Takumi - Ninian - Lyn - Linde: SHSL Ninja
Nino - Camilla - Tharja - Takumi: Raven
Young Tiki - Nowi - Ninian - Takumi: Ryu Yuki
Abel - Adult Tiki - Reinhardt - Olivia: hauteclere
Nacrian - Gordin - Peri - Lucina: Iris
Subaki - Narcian - Caeda - Sanaki: Skala_Bundet
Takumi - Ninian - Elise - Lucina: egobarrier
Ephraim - Ryoma - Eirika - Lissa: Sire
Klein - Ninian - Minerva - Marth: Sophie
Takumi - Tharja - Peri - Eirika: Alkaid
Julia - Minerva - Shanna - Palla: Crushie
Male Robin - Olivia - Palla - Narcian: Dual Dragons
Narcian - Tiki - Ursula - Gunter: DLNarshen
Minerva - Palla - Hinoka - Subaki: pianime94
Ninian - Young Tiki - Lucina - Takumi: Suichimo
Julia - Reinhardt - Lyn - Hector: dragonlordsd
Young Tiki - Ephraim - Julia - Cordelia: Marston
Klein - Olivia - Tharja - Reinhardt: azurrys

Edited by Raven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally take issue for lumping all of Europe under one timezone that isn't mine :P:

45 minutes huh. Depending on how hard of a puzzle that map's going to be it might be pretty tight. I couldn't crack Narcian for a while, while Ursula was easy enough.

Well that's interesting. Don't really care for a super small time frame event like that, but can't complain about free feathers and orbs.

I hope my team can beat Lunatic this time. I couldn't beat any of the GHB on Lunatic yet, which sucks. My main units were ill-matched for surviving. I saw a video of a Japanese player beat Ursula with 3* freebie units from the daily rotations, but by the time I saw it I didn't have the time to train mine up even to just copy their strategy.

Hopefully this will fare better, since if Iote's Shield isn't locked on him he'll be amazing to have extras of..

Just now, OKigen said:

Urg this is so unfair for Europe... I can't attend the event mid day!

Same for me, no way I can do this during work. Oh well, good luck to everyone else though =3.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

The main event doesn't begin until Thursday 24th March. However, on Monday 20th March between 12:15pm and 1:00pm GMT+0, everyone will have the chance to beat this Grand Hero Battle early.

We will receive special rewards for hitting milestones during this "early bird" event:

50,000 people defeat Michalis: 5,000 feathers for everyone.
50,000 people defeat the harder map: 5 orbs for everyone.

Wasn't the rewards are: 

10000 people beat Hard map: 10 Stamina potions

20000 people beat Hard map: 5 orbs

50000 people beat Hard map: 5000

5000 people beat Lunatic map: another 5 orb

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

I totally take issue for lumping all of Europe under one timezone that isn't mine :P:

45 minutes huh. Depending on how hard of a puzzle that map's going to be it might be pretty tight. I couldn't crack Narcian for a while, while Ursula was easy enough.

His map already leaked here. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

1 hour ago, Raven said:

As far as I'm aware, this does mean you can get 4 Michalis if you beat both difficulties during both events.

rS33ruph.jpg

I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING TOMORROW

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

Depending on how hard of a puzzle that map's going to be it might be pretty tight. I couldn't crack Narcian for a while, while Ursula was easy enough.

15 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Indeed it was. It makes sense to expect us to start in the lower right and him in the middle.

Michalis is an axeman, right? Then I imagine Palla might help (shame I don't think her Ruby Sword will be ready in time). Depending on what generics are tagging along, I think one of my Robins has a spot, and as typical for a Grand Hero Battle, Lissa is a must. With her newfound ability to be Wrys, I don't think Lissa will ever be absent from my roster.

5 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I can imagine the chokepoint will consist of mage and or flier.

Also, hi 5 for living in the same GMT.

No offensive mage in Michalis' original map, just paladins and horsemen. And few bishops, but that's it. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

That 45 minute timeframe is so odd...they could have at least made it a few hours.

I'm sure this battle will be super annoying, like all of the other ones.  As long as I get at least one Michalis during the special event I'll be content.

10 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

No offensive mage in Michalis' original map, just paladins and horsemen. And few bishops, but that's it. 

Clearly mages with pain, debuff, and savage blow is the way to go this time around.

Edited by pianime94

28 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Indeed it was. It makes sense to expect us to start in the lower right and him in the middle.

Nice, thanks for the link! That will help plan things.

It will be just be an issue of figuring out how to tackle the bound-to-be-devious enemy skills and stats then

Just now, Sylphid said:

Nice, thanks for the link! That will help plan things.

It will be just be an issue of figuring out how to tackle the bound-to-be-devious enemy skills and stats then

Michalis' own stat and skills have been leaked as well. He is a flier, but is immune from bonus damage from bows. But they give you Gordin in his fighting banner because half of his armies are fliers. The other half are cavalry. 

If the limit of enemy is still 5 and they keep it accurate to his original map, the enemies should be: 
Lance Flier

Axe Flier

Michalis

Sword Cavalier

Bow Cavalier

It's 6:15AM  for me....I'm going to try waking up for that, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to.

Edit: Also, what's the source for this info? I didn't see it on the in-game news announcement.

Edited by Robert of Normandy