Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buh. Michalis is up earlier than expected. And I'm awake. Best of luck guys.

EDIT: I cleared the hard map quite easily. I'm now concerned about the lunatic map. Pretty sure that Alfonse can't just brute force his way through everything.

Edited by Sunwoo

He's up exactly as expected. The timer in OP was just wrong.

Anyways. Cleared the hard version no problemo. The lunatic one however is a bit.... harder.

EDIT: The sword cav is again the problem. He can oneshot my Olivia and Eliwood. (Eliwood doesn't seem such a good choice tbh.)

Edited by Silith13

Yeah, I don't think I can get past the lunatic map. I don't have enough stamina (or potions to finish it) and with only an hour I don't think I can come up with a strategy in time. Or figure out what units I even need.

Beat lunatic easily. Narcian is a godsend for this map.

Team was Ninian, Ephraim, Roy and Narcian.

Turn 1, bait blue Pegasus with Narcian, then retreat and finish Michalis off with Roy. Ephraim takes care of the red cavalier, Roy takes out the red Pegasus, then Narcian finishes off the lance soldier.

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I don't think I can get past the lunatic map. I don't have enough stamina (or potions to finish it) and with only an hour I don't think I can come up with a strategy in time. Or figure out what units I even need.

Same. And that damn blue pegasus has drag back so I can't just bait him and be okay with Camilla.

So I had no idea this was going on, but I just happen to be up at 7 am today . . . hard map was fairly easy, lunatic map, I'm not sure I can come up with a strategy in time with my units and I have 0 stamina potions . . .

Just now, Korath88 said:

Beat lunatic easily. Narcian is a godsend for this map.

Team was Ninian, Ephraim, Roy and Narcian.

Turn 1, bait blue Pegasus with Narcian, then retreat and finish him off with Roy. Ephraim takes care of the red cavalier, Roy takes out the red Pegasus, then Narcian finishes off the lance soldier.

What rarity is your Narcian?

Edited by Iris

The map looks easy enough. I beat the hard mode but now don't have the stamina for lunatic. If only it had been an hour later - I'd have my lunch break and enough stamina to do it. Didn't have time to do both and doubted bookmarking would work so didn't want to waste the potion.

1 minute ago, Iris said:

So I had no idea this was going on, but I just happen to be up at 7 am today . . . hard map was fairly easy, lunatic map, I'm not sure I can come up with a strategy in time with my units and I have 0 stamina potions . . .

What rarity is your Narcian?

4*. More than enough to ORKO the lance Pegasus to avoid drag back

Well okay, already got Lunatic in like 5 min. Turns out training both Palla and Cherche helped greatly (both 4*). Brought Linde and Eirika too. 

-    Buff Palla and Cherche.
-    Bait Michalis with Palla, Blue flier with Cherche. Eirika buffs Palla and Linde to the left.
-    Blue flier is ohko’d. Michalis is chipped. Other enemies move down.
-    Linde shoots Michalis from over the wall. Palla finishes him with Moonblow activation. Cherche runs into bottom left corner. 
-    Linde tanks the Blue lance infantry barely (lol +Def the savior? edit: neutral barely survives it seems?)
-    Palla and Cherche run away, Eirika in range of Red flier. Linde kills Blue lance.
-    Tank everything with Eirika (Fury 3) and kill with Linde. 

Not sure how general the strat can be at this time...

Edited by XeKr

Wow you guys are fast. Without Camilla able to one round that blue pegasus I think I'm pretty screwed with my team. Nobody else can bait something and survive the attack of the second unit that'll inevitably attack them.