Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

On 3/20/2017 at 4:59 AM, azurrys said:

Stats and skills for four of the units, for further digestion. I forgot to screenshot the Lance guy in the corner, sorry.

Reveal hidden contents

Michalis (unbuffed)

HP: 60
Atk: 51
Def: 36           
Spd: 27
Res: 19

Weapon: Hauteclere
Assist: n/a
Special: Blazing Thunder

Passive A: Iote’s Shield
Passive B: n/a
Passive C: Threaten Def 3

Lance Flier

HP: 45
Atk: 43
Def: 22
Spd: 36
Res: 37

Weapon: Silver Lance+
Special: Iceberg

Passive A: Darting Blow 3
Passive B: Drag Back
Passive C: Fortify Fliers

Sword Flier

HP: 45
Atk: 43
Def: 22
Spd: 36
Res: 37

Weapon: Silver Sword+
Special: Iceberg

Passive A: Darting Blow 3
Passive B: Drag Back
Passive C: Hone Fliers

Sword Cavalier

HP: 49
Atk: 50
Def: 26
Spd: 25
Res: 30

Weapon: Silver Sword+
Special: Draconic Aura

Passive A: Death Blow 3
Passive B: Bowbreaker 3
Passive C: n/a

Beat the Lunatic map with a team of Klein, Reinhardt, Tharja and Olivia. Klein was the MVP, I think he must have killed 4 of the enemies. Reinhardt didn't actually do anything except act as Michalis bait, so he's perfectly replaceable. I'll do a proper write-up later.

This was a lot easier than Ursula's, I think?

I got ya covered 

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done Hard and Lunatic. It cost me a few stamina potions. I'll talk about Lunatic strategy below:

Team: (all Level 40) 5* +Atk/-Spd M!Robin (Swordbreaker 3 inherited), 4* +Res/-Atk Olivia, 4* +Res/-Atk Palla, 4* neutral Narcian

1) set-up phase. Palla will want Hone Attack 3 because she's going to face Michalis Turn 2.
2) Narcian gets in range of Lance Peg and Palla gets in range of Michalis. M!Robin and Palla want that Olivia Hone Attack 3. Olivia is positioned west of Palla (very important)
3) Lance Peg dies on Narcian. Michalis and Palla trade blows.
4) Moonbow's ready to proc. Palla hits Michalis.
5) Because Palla and M!Robin were boosted, M!Robin hits Michalis from Palla's south. Olivia dances M!Robin. M!Robin has enough damage to kill Michalis.
6) Narcian moves west. This is why Olivia had to be west. She moves out of the way for him to go towards Infantry Lance.
7) The Sword Peg moves towards Palla (moves north of Palla)
8) Narcian attacks the Infantry Lance. Can't kill. However, he doesn't get damaged on counter. He'll kill Infantry Lance on enemy phase.
9) M!Robin kills the Sword Cavalier (Swordbreaker)
10) Palla moves southwest so she doesn't get hit by Sword Peg
11) M!Robin moves in range of Sword Peg for baiting (don't want her moving west towards Narcian)
12) Move Palla out of the way so M!Robin and Olivia can take out the Sword Peg (Swordbreaker)
13) Complete!

Hope in the future I pull Minerva. Always had a soft spot for her.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I beat Lunatic with Baby Tiki, Nino, Abel, and Olivia.  I sent Abel to kill the top right sword guy with a dance.  He one shot him, and it was pretty easy from there.

24 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I managed Lunatic with the same team/strat, but Eirika instead of Tiki.

Almost beat it with Eirika, Abel, Cecilia, and Olivia, but ran out of time after losing Abel to the sword pegasus' proc :c

Oh well, still got the 3⋆. That one was a cakewalk.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Holy crap, did it at the last minute. Had to give Inherit some defense on my Olivia, and an emerald Axe/lancebreaker on Camilla. Hardest boss map so far for me, although these seem to be largely about what your roster is to determine difficulty.

I'd say that goes for all of them. I couldn't touch F Robin's Lunatic mode since the only decent ranged unit I had at the time was a 4* Tharja, so I had no way to effectively bait the units at the start and survive.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Wait

We only get one chance or is it coming back

Cause if it's not coming back . . .  .. 

It's coming back on the 24th! This was just the early bird event for rewards.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by hauteclere

As an aside...

For those wanting to use Michalis but also want to use the Iote's Shield, I recommend sacrificing the 4* version of him instead of the 3*. Why? If you level up the 3* version, you will get more SP overall.
Guess it's over now. I just happened to wake up and check my phone, and the times just went together almost perfectly.

Anyways, I'm sure the strats will be gathered up, expanded, and clarified for the "real release" of the Grand Hero Battle. I'm half hoping we will be able to get another 2 Michalis, but I doubt it...

Maybe I should go back to sleep...

Edited by Sire

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wait

We only get one chance or is it coming back

Cause if it's not coming back . . .  .. 

This was a special event where we had a 1 hour time frame to complete. We'll have the map back in 4 days with more time to finish it. Good news is we will probably all get some more free stuff because of this.

Edit: I'm way too slow it would seem.

Edited by Jimbo

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Almost beat it with Eirika, Abel, Cecilia, and Olivia, but ran out of time after losing Abel to the sword pegasus' proc :c

Abel took him out on EP for me. He killed the sword cav, then on the next turn he and Nino killed the lance pegasus. Then the sword peg attacked Abel, who ORKO'd the peg.

lool I just won lunatic in the last minute hahaha with Jeorge 4s lvl 36 Erika Azura and Julia

Jeorge Hit the blue pegasus ( but he survive) after that azura took 1 hit of the b pegasus and kill him , then azura kill the red cavarly too , after that michalis attack eirika down and Julia kill him with azura sing , then the last one was killed with julia too, I don't know if was lucky or not but I won in the last minute hahaha hope that in 4 days I got another 2 michalis or my potions will not worth....

On 3/20/2017 at 5:08 AM, azurrys said:

Ah, it's the west Lancer I missed, not the sword Cav. Would you happen to have a screenshot of that?

Yuppers

lol if i mixed it up again I apologize. 

Back to sleep (if I can lol)

EDIT: actually, I have screenshots of all of them... maybe I should post them?

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sigh, looks like we both didn't bring a red tome user to handle michalis a little easier. I also forgot to bring my Gordin who also has glimmer. I also brought my M Robin who pretty much did nothing. Oboro was able to handle the cavalry coming down the right side.

Stupid me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I barely made it in time. 

But I did both Lunatic and Hard. 

Had to give Ursula swordbreaker for that palladin on the left. 

Takumi killed the left pegasus, I had to use reposition to get Ursula in range for that paladin(who would destroy takumi). 

Takumi tanked Mich, Tharja (with a buff) killed mich, Takumi killed the flyer behind it. 

Then everyone retreated and my Sharena killed the spearmen (with weakening from Takumi). 

Sharena got reposition from Barst to pull it off. 

I'm probably going to be power-levelling some units to shove Lunatic's nose in it and get another Iote's. I don't know how many I'll have, but I'm suspecting putting any on the Whitewing team will remain an idle fantasy if I'm saving for Tana and Elincia...

At any rate, Effie, Beruka, and possibly more SP for Palla to get her Ruby Sword will need to be prepared. Someone boot up the Fire Emblem equivalent of a training montage!

Cleared it on both difficulties, my team on Lunatic being:

Narcian (inherited Fury A, but I doubt he needed it), Tiki(older, with Quick Riposte B), Ursula (Blarblade), and Gunter.  All 4* except Narcian, who is 5 *.

Once Ursula and Gunter were in position just outside the Sword Cav's range on the right hand side, I moved Narcian in range of the Lance Peg, who is removed instantly.  With help from Gunter's Hone Cavalry, Ursula one-rounds the Sword Cav, while Tiki is put in position to intercept Michalis.  Even with Quick Riposte she leaves him with 2 Hp unfortunately, so she has to use up her Bonfire proc on him next turn.  Attacking him with anyone else would put them in range of the Sword Peg, who is surprisingly dangerous.  Tiki then tanks the next hit, and Ursula finishes the job.  Narcian takes out the last lancer, ending the map. 

1 minute ago, Skids said:

What happen? I thought my alarm set to match when this would go live or at least catch the last 15 minutes of it.  Was something wrong like it was not set to the full hour?

Did you convert to your local timezone correctly?

12 minutes ago, Raven said:

That'd be redundant since this thread already exists for that exact function. I can upload screenshots of the enemies in the OP and rename the thread, it won't be a problem.

Surething, as long as people see it and can get help, I don't care in which thread it happens =P.

Here is my battle sequences. Since this is inspired from the Knight-filled Sky, I decided to went literal with it.

It's a very specific team, however. Beware of Michalis' Skill tho since it'll potentially kill Palla regardless of her Gem weapon and buffed with Ward..