Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

Wow, i just another flier emblem clear on infernal, and it's sad how quickly it went. Hinoka killed everything that was red, Cherche killed everything that was blue, and H!Nowi killed Michalis. 

Edited by Poimagic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per the FEH Bulletin Board: "The extremely challenging Infernal difficulty is waiting for those who cleared this battle last time!"

It look one round to beat the map on Infernal difficulty for me.  Cherche/H! Nowi/Cordelia/PA! Azura made it easy.

This was definitely the easiest GHB yet.  Even defeating Michalis with Anna wasn't too hard.  I used Minerva to bait Michalis and use Luna to do ~55 damage to him, and Anna finished him off.  I only have to defeat Michalis with himself, which shouldn't be very hard.  Not sure why they made his sister so much better in this game

Flier Emblem made this a joke. Minerva can ORKO the blue flier and from there it's a massacre. Elincia kills Michalis and S!Corrin takes care of the red pegasus. Hinoka killed the cav and Minerva destroyed the lancer. It's sad that I finished Infernal on the first try and even worse my fliers didn't even had any Sacred Seal on them.

3 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Nice Cordelia. 

That’s because she ate my -Atk Cordelia in fact both five star Cordelia’s I pulled had horrible IVs (-Atk and -Spd) so I fed them to Effie and Est (because she had a perfect IV) respectively. 

Anyways her kit is mostly Est focused though it’s literally Death Blow 3 away from her generic “Best Kit” which would happen if Klein ever came home again. Here is her full kit.

Spoiler

kNAuNmc.png

But yes the strategy would work about the same with a five star Cordelia. Honestly it’s been so long since I made those sacrifices and so long since I pulled another one that I forgot that’s how she got TA 3.

Edited by Locke087

Took 3 tries on Infernal to clear all the quests (one run of failure, one each for Anna & Michalis to KO enemy Michalis) with Anna, Jeorge, Michalis, and Azura. I basically used inheritance and a Spur Atk 3 Seal to have my 4* Michalis take down the Lance Flier with QR, and worked from there.

Just for fun, I ran through it again with:

• 5* Camus (neutral) - Gradivus, Growing Thunder, Grani’s Shield, Goad Cavalry
  • 4* Tiki: Naga’s Voice (+Spd/-Res) - Fire Breath+, Bonfire, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Res 1
  • 4* Gordin (+Spd/-Def) - Brave Bow, Shove, Atk +3, Vantage 2
  • 4* Olivia (neutral) - Silver Sword, Dance, Hone Atk 3
Spoiler

Edited by LordFrigid

I beat infernal with Brave Ike, Takumi, Oboro, and Mae.

B!Ike could probably solo the map with the correct sacred seal and his default kit. He can definitely force through the Cavalier and silver sword Pegasus. I think the  other pegasus with the  slaying edge, could give him trouble, but eh.

I think Mae was just there to use draw back on oboro once.

Edited by Reality

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sakurawhale kills Mike again. As if the first time wasn't brutal enough.

And everyone said Staves needed a buff.

37 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Infernal. One try. Reinhardt with ATK+3 seal, Brave Lyn, Bridelia, Olivia for dancing.

One try. It should be illegal for such ridiculous units to be available for players.

I think this GHB in general was a bit on the easy side.  But it's a rerun, so I don't really mind.  I'd rather they hurry it up with the reruns of Xander and Camus, rather than just hold them back to make the Infernal version hard, or whatever it is that's holding them up.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

To not give us new GHBs.

Conspiracy speculation!

So I guess their old strategy of just having a two month gap wasn't working anymore?

So since July, we've only gotten Valter and Arvis, right?