Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason this map hasn't appeared in my game.  Weird.

Nevermind, it was a short time thing and evidently I missed it.  Damn you finals!

Edited by The Geek

3 hours ago, The Geek said:

For some reason this map hasn't appeared in my game.  Weird.

Nevermind, it was a short time thing and evidently I missed it.  Damn you finals!

Should be back in two days :) I only got one Michalis since I have to work and there's only so long you can have a toilet break xD

45 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How . . . . . . . . . . . Modest?

Was inspired by that person who beat both this hero battle and the previous one with only 3⋆ units.

My Sophia is 4⋆ so I decided to go all the way with a red mage though.

if that's what you meant, and the point didn't flow over my head lol

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Was inspired by that person who beat both this hero battle and the previous one with only 3⋆ units.

My Sophia is 4⋆ so I decided to go all the way with a red mage though.

if that's what you meant, and the point didn't flow over my head lol

This indeed what I meant. You saw them and you were like "Hey! I can do that!"

Wanna bet it'll take you 2 tries? ;)

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I actually beat Lunatic Ursula on my first try. I hope I'll do Michalis without wasting more stamina than necessary.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sure, if you bet you'll jump off a cliff.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I actually beat Lunatic Ursula on my first try. I hope I'll do Michalis without wasting more stamina than necessary.

Sure but Lunatic Ursula with a 3 star team though? If you did do it with 3 stars I may have to recant my wager.

13 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Sure, if you bet you'll jump off a cliff.

We'll see, but like Ephraim, I don't make bets I know I can't win.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

1) Sure but Lunatic Ursula with a 3 star team though? If you did do it with 3 stars I may have to recant my wager.

2) We'll see, but like Ephraim, I don't make bets I know I can't win.

1) Ah no, I beat it with my own team before I learnt of the video.

2) You aren't protected by plot armour though, as you've already shown once..

Edited by Vaximillian

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Should be back in two days :) I only got one Michalis since I have to work and there's only so long you can have a toilet break xD

I think you mean in less than 16 hours' time.

Edit: Fuck me, I thought the 24th was on Thursday. Nevermind.

Edited by Raven

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sure but Lunatic Ursula with a 3 star team though? If you did do it with 3 stars I may have to recant my wager.

We'll see, but like Ephraim, I don't make bets I know I can't win.

Relevant:

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Ah no, I beat it with my own team before I learnt of the video.

2) You aren't protected by plot armour though, as you've already shown once..

Hmm this is indeed a trivial matter.

You didn't beat Ursula with 3 stars, but you're going to try it now on michalis for the first time. But it isn't a full team of three stars, as there is Liliana to ensure victory. Subaki is merged also which helps. You spend almost as much time as me on here so you must be a good tactician. Olivia is only a 3 star level 20 and probably might not get any higher than that. Narcy has savage blow which also might be pivotal in securing the victory. 

I think I'm going to back out of this one. The odds are stacked against me. And you do make a point, about the plot armour (DRAT)

So no bets this time, I prefer to make everyone excited and skate by on a win, instead of forcing myself to go "bungee jumping"

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm this is indeed a trivial matter.

You didn't beat Ursula with 3 stars, but you're going to try it now on michalis for the first time. But it isn't a full team of three stars, as there is Liliana to ensure victory. Subaki is merged also which helps. You spend almost as much time as me on here so you must be a good tactician. Olivia is only a 3 star level 20 and probably might not get any higher than that. Narcy has savage blow which also might be pivotal in securing the victory. 

I think I'm going to back out of this one. The odds are stacked against me. And you do make a point, about the plot armour (DRAT)

So no bets this time, I prefer to make everyone excited and skate by on a win, instead of forcing myself to go "bungee jumping"

Darn. I was looking forward to getting some free orbs from ya too... jk.

I'm still training up Narcian and Subaki. Hopefully I can train them in time.

I'm so close to maxing out both Henry (5* and equipped with Triangle Adept 3) and Tharja 5* as well. Does anyone know Michalis' speed on Lunatic by any chance? Hoping it's low enough that Tharja will be able to double easy peasy. I like Henry's defense bulk and better resistance but he's so slow and not nearly as strong as Tharja who is much more squishy. Triangle Adept helps but I don't think he'll be able to double Michalis and even with being danced for might not have enough power to kill Michalis in two turns.

So I'm conflicted over which to use. Henry might not kill in two turns but would most likely survive any attacks. Tharja would most likely be able to kill but would be super vulnerable to any attacks for the rest of the level.

I really miss the days when Azura's dance upped stats as well as giving a second turn. I know it was only due to her Inspiring Song skill but I miss it.

EDIT: I have also completely used up my stamina potions I'd been hoarding too.

Edited by Liliesgrace

3 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I'm so close to maxing out both Henry (5* and equipped with Triangle Adept 3) and Tharja 5* as well. Does anyone know Michalis' speed on Lunatic by any chance? Hoping it's low enough that Tharja will be able to double easy peasy. I like Henry's defense bulk and better resistance but he's so slow and not nearly as strong as Tharja who is much more squishy. Triangle Adept helps but I don't think he'll be able to double Michalis and even with being danced for might not have enough power to kill Michalis in two turns.

So I'm conflicted over which to use. Henry might not kill in two turns but would most likely survive any attacks. Tharja would most likely be able to kill but would be super vulnerable to any attacks for the rest of the level.

I really miss the days when Azura's dance upped stats as well as giving a second turn. I know it was only due to her Inspiring Song skill but I miss it.

I was able to double Michalis with my 4* Tharja (lvl38) with help from Marth (+4 speed in combat). So I would say you need 35 spd to double Michalis.

Michalis has 27 Spd, so Henry's not gonna be doubling him unless Henry is a +Spd with Defiant Spd active or two stackable buffs (Hone and Spur or double Spur). Tharja's definitely the superior choice, but if you're dead set on making him usable and have his B slot open, see if you can get him Axebreaker.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

23 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Tharja should hold up fine. Darting blow ensures that she will double Michealis and my 4*Tharja tanked a hit from the red peg. 

What's the RES on Michalis? My only red tome is Sanaki and she has 31 speed, so she won't double him. However, she has 51ATK and with Triangle Adept, I wonder if she can just straight up oneshot. Olivia can add another 4 atk, also.

Edited by Thor Odinson

5 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

What's the RES on Michalis? My only red tome is Sanaki and she has 31 speed, so she won't double him. However, she has 51ATK and with Triangle Adept, I wonder if she can just straight up oneshot. Olivia can add another 4 atk, also.

I think his RES is pretty low, 17 or 19 if I remember correctly.

Just now, Liliesgrace said:

I think his RES is pretty low, 17 or 19 if I remember correctly.

alright, assuming 19 res Sanaki does 52 damage to him (58 if boosted by Olivia), if his pegs don't boost his res. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have 58 HP, but does he have over 52?

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

alright, assuming 19 res Sanaki does 52 damage to him (58 if boosted by Olivia), if his pegs don't boost his res. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have 58 HP, but does he have over 52?

I think his HP is 43, so no.