Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

Bye-bye Mike. It was nice knowing you (not). At least I nabbed both your regular 3 star self and shiny 4-star self. ^^ May give his spare Iote's Shield to Cherche or Minerva if I ever pull her ( since I'm probably not going to wait until Elincia comes out. I will lol if she is a flying healer though... )

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I'm just going to leave this here 

Seriously though, this shit is insane.

Holy crap. That's insane. O_O

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos

Spoiler

You're gonna hate me, but it's a draw.

Spoiler

Even after wasting the remainder of my stamina potions, I was actually unable to beat the map with any of your teams.

In @Arcanite and @MrSmokestack's case, the problem was Selena. She Just wasn't strong enough to effectively take out anything, or tank. (I blame -DEF). 

As for @MaskedAmpharos, while it looked promising, @Sire actually may have made and error. The Sword flier and Michalis, instead of moving 2 spaces down, they moved 1 down and swapped sides (I guess Michalis had something against Narcian?), effectively putting both of them out of Tharja's range.  I played around for hours rearranging your team's placement, but nothing fruitful came out of it :(

Apologies for being away ALL DAY yesterday, but I was very focused on beating that map.

I'm sorry for the extreme disappointment. I'm disappointed in myself, too XD

I guess you guys (Sire too I guess) really ARE the StrategistsThree. 

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Even after wasting the remainder of my stamina potions, I was actually unable to beat the map with any of your teams.

In @Arcanite and @MrSmokestack's case, the problem was Selena. She Just wasn't strong enough to effectively take out anything, or tank. (I blame -DEF). 

As for @MaskedAmpharos, while it looked promising, @Sire actually may have made and error. The Sword flier and Michalis, instead of moving 2 spaces down, they moved 1 down and swapped sides (I guess Michalis had something against Narcian?), effectively putting both of them out of Tharja's range.  I played around for hours rearranging your team's placement, but nothing fruitful came out of it :(

Apologies for being away ALL DAY yesterday, but I was very focused on beating that map.

Wow

Looks like we all stink

So do we all lose then since you won with your own team?

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Oh my, that is rather disappointing. Did you follow the steps of the youtuber who beat the map with only 3*s? (Since the team I suggested is near-identical to his and theoretically should have worked just as effectively if not more) Though I suppose that's a moot point now.

Moreso than not winning though, I'm just a little disappointed that I wasn't as helpful to you as I thought I'd be (though you did beat the map in the end, so there's that :D)

Also I'm in class rn but will watch the video later but can already guess at its ridiculousness.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Moreso than not winning though, I'm just a little disappointed that I wasn't as helpful to you as I thought I'd be (though you did beat the map in the end, so there's that :D)

Also I'm in class rn but will watch the video later but can already guess at its ridiculousness.

I like how in the end she still won with her own team and we all lost. As long as mr.smokestack agrees, we're gonna have to change our rank to "Loyal follower of TheTuckFypo" and say say she is the greatest tactician everrrrrr (6 Rs)

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I like how in the end she still won with her own team and we all lost. As long as mr.smokestack agrees, we're gonna have to change our rank to "Loyal follower of TheTuckFypo" and say say she is the greatest tactician everrrrrr (6 Rs)

I'm going to go with "Member of the Strategists Three" as my title now

If someone can tell me how to make signatures I will add "TheTuckingFypo is the greatest tactican everrrrrr" too lol

Yea as soon as I found out Tucking had Tharja all my bets were on Ampharos winning, but not being able to successfully bait Michalis is strange to me.

What team did she use by the way? So long as it had Olivia I'll be at ease.

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm going to go with "Member of the Strategists Three" as my title now

If someone can tell me how to make signatures I will add "TheTuckingFypo is the greatest tactican everrrrrr" too lol

Yea as soon as I found out Tucking had Tharja all my bets were on Ampharos winning, but not being able to successfully bait Michalis is strange to me.

What team did she use by the way? So long as it had Olivia I'll be at ease.

The team I beat Michalis with was Subaki Narcian Olivia and Takumi.

if you guys really want to we can fight over the title again next battle too :P

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yes best girl Olivia carried the day once again.

I'm going to hold you to that when Navarre drops next week haha.

20 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yes best girl Olivia carried the day once again.

I'm going to hold you to that when Navarre drops next week haha.

Tbh I'm down to just make this a thing with every GHB. Adds a lot more spice~

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite, @MrSmokestack, @MaskedAmpharos, just don't forget to tag me, okay? 

Re: four Sakuras: wow.

Sure thing! You can either choose to back one of us or go with your own team setup. 

(This is just for TheTuckingFypo though. I'll probably be helping other people freely)

EDIT: New healer meta incoming

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, salinea said:

At first I thought it was 4 Maria and I thought it was awesome because Heroes is all about kinslaying.

Then I realised they were Sakura instead :(

Using 4 Marias would be cheating bc Grumplord Lizard Rider would never let anyone harm his sister. 

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

At first I thought it was 4 Maria and I thought it was awesome because Heroes is all about kinslaying.

Then I realised they were Sakura instead :(

You can do the same with Marias. Just give them right skills via inheritance.

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Using 4 Marias would be cheating bc Grumplord Lizard Rider would never let anyone harm his sister. 

Grumplord Lizard Rider sounds so cute, almost like he's a big softie who just needs a hug and totallydidn't murder his father for the throne.

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tbh I'm down to just make this a thing with every GHB. Adds a lot more spice~

I like that a lot too. As long as we all have the time

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

The Strategist Three is like the new Three Musketeers hahaha.

You will do well to hire me next time. :p

Edited by pianime94

4 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

The Strategist Three is like the new Three Musketeers hahaha.

You will do well to hire me next time.

Whoa whoa whoa!

You don't just "get hired next time". You gotta earn it my guy. And besides, it's only the strategist THREE (+Fypo). Not the strategist FOUR (+Fypo) or The strategist three (+Fypo and Pianime)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Whoa whoa whoa!

You don't just "get hired next time". You gotta earn it my guy. And besides, it's only the strategist THREE (+Fypo). Not the strategist FOUR (+Fypo) or The strategist three (+Fypo and Pianime)

Imagine if other users start forming their own strategist trios and we have strategy-offs between groups :O

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Whoa whoa whoa!

I can be her secret strategist, obviously. :p

Prepare yourself, Fypo. Do you have enough stamina potions in stock!

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Imagine if other users start forming their own strategist trios and we have strategy-offs between groups :O

I'm claiming 三神軍師ウィアブーズ for my group.

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ugh, why you start giving them ideas?

When I change my sig back I'm putting OG strategist three

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I can be her secret strategist, obviously. :p

Prepare yourself, Fypo. Do you have enough stamina potions in stock!

Oy, Fypo is our personal guinea pig, not yours! Keep your paws off!

Edited by Arcanite