Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Well, if you have some of the best units, it would be pretty easy

You say that as if it would be difficult. Bridelia is a limited unit, but anyone can pull a *4 Rein and promote him (mine's not even +ATK) and Brave Lyn was literally free if you wanted her. Even the former is about to be a lot more common after the super banner in two days.

Far more underwhelming units like Saber and Olwen and Jaffar are considerably harder to obtain.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zeo said:

You say that as if it would be difficult. Bridelia is a limited unit, but anyone can pull a *4 Rein and promote him (mine's not even +ATK) and Brave Lyn was literally free if you wanted her. Even the former is about to be a lot more common after the super banner in two days.

Far more underwhelming units like Saber and Olwen and Jaffar are considerably harder to obtain.

Guess my luck is just bad! I have never gotten Rein

On 11/25/2017 at 3:50 AM, Stroud said:

My friend who is a true Hinata lover did this, I think I should share it to spread more love for Hinata.

Victor Entertainment really has it out for your friend apparently. Spreading the love for a niche character must be rough.

Seriously though, I can’t see the video. It’s blocked.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Well, if you have some of the best units, it would be pretty easy

Wait you’ve never pulled Tryhardt? What the

@Zeo Of the ones you mentioned, only Brave Lyn and Olivia are free, and the former is only if you picked her. And even then, she won’t be of much help against Michalis himself because of Iote’s Shield.

This GHB was pretty challenging when it first came out, but anyone who’s been playing since then definitely isn’t going to have issues with it now.

I personally used Flier Emblem to good effect on this map. Rawrblade Nowi alongside S Tana is borked

53 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I think what he meant is, of course the GHB is easy if you run the best units of the meta.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Wait you’ve never pulled Tryhardt? What the

It's a mutual hatred.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I personally used Flier Emblem to good effect on this map. Rawrblade Nowi alongside S Tana is borked

I used Nowitch Catria Michalis S Corrin. Pretty easy for me. A flier terrain is perfect for my team (for obvious reasons)

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

I think what he meant is, of course the GHB is easy if you run the best units of the meta.

Fair enough. It can be fun to challenge yourself if you've been playing for a long while, but otherwise there's no reason not to use powerful units, and there are more than just those I named, and they aren't that hard to get if you aren't screwed by the gacha.

I'll be surprised if there's another genuinely difficult infernal map for long time players at this point. They've made far too many ridiculously powerful characters available. Sigurd alone will trivialize the next range-unit based GHB.

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Finished Infernal and the missions with Fliers (and later with Anna). Perhaps I'll try something more challenging after TTs, I'm having a Tana-Solo in mind. 

Thinks about my Tana swallowing a Titania hit in Tempest.

I... also have this idea. I'm... I'm not stealing it...

18 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Thinks about my Tana swallowing a Titania hit in Tempest.

I... also have this idea. I'm... I'm not stealing it...

I checked the numbers in the calculator, she will have a hard time to kill Infernal Michalis. My idea was to give her double Close Def (thanks Joshua!), Renewal and Bonfire. Before I would invest the necessary 20k feathers, I'll wait for tomorrows update. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I checked the numbers in the calculator, she will have a hard time to kill Infernal Michalis. My idea was to give her double Close Def (thanks Joshua!), Renewal and Bonfire. Before I would invest the necessary 20k feathers, I'll wait for tomorrows update. 

Renewal isn't much of an option for me (Fae being my 5* +10 merge goal), but I should replace Wings of Mercy for the solo. Maybe Renewal 2 off a spare Jakob?

...I might go Close Defence Tana anyway, for favouritism. I'm mostly waiting because Zephiel deserves that promotion, damn it. Why are you waiting on the update, though?

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Renewal isn't much of an option for me (Fae being my 5* +10 merge goal), but I should replace Wings of Mercy for the solo. Maybe Renewal 2 off a spare Jakob?

...I might go Close Defence Tana anyway, for favouritism. I'm mostly waiting because Zephiel deserves that promotion, damn it. Why are you waiting on the update, though?

Perhaps they will change some things in arena (or other modes) with the update, I saved up 40k feather in case I need to build someone specifically. Also I will pull from the new banner, if I'm lucky I'll need the feathers for some projects. Michalis' GHB will remain for more than 2 weeks after all (whyever...). 

For the B-Slot: Wrath would be a neat skill to deal more damage, but Nephenee never came to me. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps they will change some things in arena (or other modes) with the update, I saved up 40k feather in case I need to build someone specifically. Also I will pull from the new banner, if I'm lucky I'll need the feathers for some projects. Michalis' GHB will remain for more than 2 weeks after all (whyever...). 

For the B-Slot: Wrath would be a neat skill to deal more damage, but Nephenee never came to me. 

I would say the same, but I never tried. Elincia and Mia exist.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd be a bit more sympathetic if magic in Heroes didn't already have +20 damage to all attacks all the time.

Yeah, blades haven’t stopped being a thing thay exists, but they seem to try to maybe distract some from putting a blade on everything with cool Prf tomes.

I wouldn’t have replaced a theoretical blue-tinted Friegian Thoron (16 Mt, 2 Rng, Wrath 2) with a blade because I’m just so stupidly sentimental.

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

If you have him.

All these assumptions that everyone has everything make me unable to even.

I don't. It wasn't an assumption that "everyone has everything", it was the fact that there are powerful units that aren't that hard to come by, and that a lot of people have them, and they trivialize difficulty.

Sigurd was just an example of trivialization, albeit one that's much harder to obtain.

Edited by Zeo

7 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

@mampfoid Have you made anything on your Tana solo? Because it won't let me into Infernal with just Tana, so I want to know what you're doing.

Haven't started yet (and probably won't until next week). Considering how hard Michalis will be to beat, I'll bring a healer and a dancer at least. Perhaps even another flier for the buffs/Reposition. 

I'm also considering to run her with Firesweep on that map. 

/Edit: My first try failed miserably, @bethany81707. Tana was not able to one-round the lance flier, because of pavise. The cav on the right side reaches my other units already on the second turn. 

/Edit: How does your Guard work? The HP precondition is hard to meet, I went with Escape route until now. But already at Turn 2 there is not much space left where I could beam to. 

Edited by mampfoid

Wow. Actually did Infernal quite easily after finding the right team.

Team was Michalis (with Fury and Quick Riposte), Caeda, Azura and B!Lyn, all vanilla. Make Michalis tanking the Blue flier, Azura at the right so she can tank the red cavalier turn 2, and after that, Michalis can tank Michalis and Lyn kill the two red flier with Azura's dance. Caeda may need to finish one of them (except if you gave Lyn the Atk+1 seal or she's +Atk).