Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

I was able to finish Lunatic with Lucina, Takumi, Narcian and wrys
*Move Lucina to the right side, wrys just bahind her
*Narcian lured the blue Pegasus and one hits him.
*Both the Red Cavalier and Michalis Will go after lucina in a corrdor, they cant fight anyone else. 
*Takumi lures and Killed the Red pegasus.
*moved Narcian to kill the last blue cavalier.

Edited by Kotg Everest

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Success! The map design poised a problem for my initial team (A blade tome cheese cavalry team) but I was able to do Lunatic quite easily with an all flyer team consisting of:

5 Star Camilla

5 Star Hinoka

5 Star Caeda

4 Star Palla

All lvl 40

I baited Michalis with a (fully buffed by Hinoka/Caeda) Palla. Sadly she wasn't fast enough to double him, even with the buffs, and even with Emerald sword her damage was relatively minor on the counter. BUT, next turn, Moonbow kicked in, doing good damage to him. It wasn't enough to kill him, but then my Camilla could take out the Lance flyer, opening enough space for Caeda (who could double tanks to darting blow) to finish of Michalis. Then Hinoka kills off sword flyer.

At that point, I just have the two foot units left, and it's easy to use my flying to avoid them, regroup, and make sure that Hinoka takes out the sword one and Camilla the lance one.

Obviously this strategy is very specific based on my (super lucky flyer) draws, but figured I'd post it in case it helps anyone else.

Edited by Mad_Scientist

Since I trained up a team of fliers, guessed I'd use them for this map.

4* Palla, 5* Hinoka (for Hone Fliers, mostly), 5* Camilla, 5* Sanaki.

1T baited Michalis with Palla. 2T killed him off with Sanaki. Hinoka and Camilla take out the sword and lance pegs respectively. 3T took out the red cav with Sanaki and Camilla. Hinoka finishes off the lancer.

EDIT: This is for lunatic... Gawd this is too early for me.

Edited by mochibird

Yikes, Lunatic has two Goad Fliers. I couldn't one round the fliers so I hugged the bottom left corner.

Team was Azura, Ephraim, Tiki and Cherche.

Tiki baited the Lance dude and survived a hit. Next turn, I KO'd Michaelis with injured Tiki and used sing to get her out.

Next turn, depending on enemy AI, Azura may have to tank a Lance Flier. Mine survived with 1 HP.

Ephraim was MVP for the rest. During the winning match, Cherche did nothing except Fortify Def. She can tank Lance units well though.

Edited by VincentASM

Just now, Alkaid said:

Wow you guys are fast. Without Camilla able to one round that blue pegasus I think I'm pretty screwed with my team. Nobody else can bait something and survive the attack of the second unit that'll inevitably attack them.

The problem is my Camilla has a -Atk nature and gets doubled by the lance flier on Lunatic, gets pulled back and dies. Not even a Rally Attack helps. Clearing this on Lunatic would save me 2k feathers as I wanna give Iote's Shield to another filer! But I just suck at FE generally so my chances are slim...

Eldigan facetanked lunatic under rally defense from Ephraim for me. Got some help from Julia too. Effie just kinda stood there for additional speed buff on Eldigan, lol. It's very advantegous to set up everyone on left flank with no flyers so that enemy can't drag back you.

Just beat Lunatic, though I needed to have my Klein inherit Draw Back to do so.

I start by getting into position so that I can one round the lance flier, then have Ninian refresh Klein and Draw them both back out of the range of Michalis and the Sword Cavalier.

Next turn, I have Lucina bait Michalis towards the bottom of the map, but even without the Fortify Fliers buff it's still a 3HKO. Meanwhile, Ninian tanks and doubles the Sword Cav, and next turn I place Klein in the lower right corner of the mountain, covered by the wall, so he is in position to kill both the flier and the Sword Cav with Ninian's refresh without moving. Lucina kills Michalis.

That just leaves the random heavy spear lancer on the upper left corner who is easily dealt with using Klein.

Draw Back MVP.

Edited by MrSmokestack

I beat Lunatic with Baby Tiki, Nino, Abel, and Olivia.  I sent Abel to kill the top right sword guy with a dance.  He one shot him, and it was pretty easy from there.

Just now, sdgj1994 said:

The problem is my Camilla has a -Atk nature and gets doubled by the lance flier on Lunatic, gets pulled back and dies. Not even a Rally Attack helps. Clearing this on Lunatic would save me 2k feathers as I wanna give Iote's Shield to another filer! But I just suck at FE generally so my chances are slim...

Mine's +spd - res and she lives with 9hp. But she can't retreat far enough away afterward and the blue flier still comes and kills her after.

Spoiler

Screenshot of the map and enemy placement above, along with the team I used for anyone who hasn't seen or done it yet.

Beat it on Lunatic.  Was scared of Michalis at the beginning because of the boosts he got with the Fortify Fliers from the fliers next to him.  But it was simple after I had Takumi pick off the blue flier, danced him to got back to safety.  Red paladin hit Ninian, dropping her to Escape Route HP range which helped greatly.  Lyn defeated Michalis with Ninian's help.  Takumi picked off the red flier and Linde picked off the Red paladin that hit Ninian.  Then Linde defeated the blue spear fighter.

Edited by MediocreLee

1 minute ago, SHSL Ninja said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-03-20-05-20-05.thumb.png.393317a7ee1149f904c90dd3eb8ae956.png

Screenshot of the map and enemy placement above, along with the team I used for anyone who hasn't seen or done it yet.

Beat it on Lunatic.  Was scared of Michalis at the beginning because of the boosts he got with the Fortify Fliers from the fliers next to him.  But it was simple after I had Takumi pick off the blue flier, danced him to got back to safety.  Red paladin hit Ninian, dropping her to Escape Route HP range which helped greatly.  Lyn defeated Michalis with Ninian's help.  Takumi picked off the red flier and Linde picked off the Red paladin that hit Ninian.  Then Linde defeated the blue spear fighter.

That was my plan initially. But noth 4* Jeorge and 4* Setsuna don't oneshot the pegasi and Olivia gets oneshot by the Sword Cav.

25 minutes ago, XeKr said:

Well okay, already got Lunatic in like 5 min. Turns out training both Palla and Cherche helped greatly (both 4*). Brought Linde and Eirika too. 

-    Buff Palla and Cherche.
-    Bait Michalis with Palla, Blue flier with Cherche. Eirika buffs Palla and Linde to the left.
-    Blue flier is ohko’d. Michalis is chipped. Other enemies move down.
-    Linde shoots Michalis from over the wall. Palla finishes him with Moonblow activation. Cherche runs into bottom left corner. 
-    Linde tanks the Blue lance infantry barely (lol +Def the savior? edit: neutral barely survives it seems? )
-    Palla and Cherche run away, Eirika in range of Red flier. Linde kills Blue lance.
-    Tank everything with Eirika (Fury 3) and kill with Linde. 

Not sure how general the strat can be at this time...

To add to this: I think that Eirika/Linde are not necessary if one has Palla/Cherche. Palla can tank the red swords, so you can bring Wrys/Lissa/skill inherited Rehabilitate, and then all you need is a mage/archer that doubles Michalis and can survive the left Blue lance. It's possible Cherche can be replaced with a generic archer as well, as all she fights is a Blue flier. 

Edited by XeKr

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Mine's +spd - res and she lives with 9hp. But she can't retreat far enough away afterward and the blue flier still comes and kills her after.

I have Takumi who could deal with the other two fliers but not Michallis himself because Iote's Shield. Lyn or Lucina could do the job but he would have to be lured first and idk if I have anyone who could do that. Everyone keeps suggesting to use units I don't even have.

Lunatic defeated.

gkS3lwC.jpg

Used only 2 stamina potions, too.

1. Camilla tanked Michalis.
2. Takumi killed the blue flyer, then Tharja and Nino took down Michalis.
3. Tharja tanked the red flyer.
4. Nino ORKO'd the blue soldier.
5. Takumi took out the red flyer.
6. Tharja has Vengeance activated against the final red cav, which was +20 damage in this instance.

Note that my Tharja is +HP boon (-Atk bane), which is how she was able to survive the red flier with 2HP.

GG.

Edited by Raven

Beat it with Y!Tiki, Nowi, Ninian and Takumi. I had Ninian give both Y!Tiki and Nowi defense buffs, then had Y!Tiki tank the lancer dude on the left and murder Michalis over two turns. Then had Nowi Reposition Y!Tiki out of there and had her tank absolutely everyone else. Meanwhile Takumi slaughtered a bunch of other fliers and Ninian kept him out of the red cavalry's range. By the time cavalry caught up, Nowi was back there to slaughter him relatively effortlessly. All in all this was surprisingly easier than expected.

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I somehow woke up at 4:14...

got him as a 3*

lunatic is insane. I couldn't even leave a scratch on the guy.

Main problem, oddly enough, isn't Michalis himself, it's the two drag back Asshats next to him who keep him buffed with the hone & fortify bullcrap. If you can kill them everyone else becomes easy.

Mind, I happened to have a great set of heroes for the map. Minerva + Klein basically carried my ass.

This might need bumping, but as mentioned the rewards only count if you beat the maps after 15 mins past.

Winning on Lunatic counts as both maps btw.

I think I need to redo Lunatic lol.

5 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-03-20-05-20-05.thumb.png.393317a7ee1149f904c90dd3eb8ae956.png

Would a 4* M!Robin be a good subsitiute for Linde as I don't have her? My Ninian isn't fully levelled either. 

Done! Literally set up an alarm at 4 am ahahaha! But yeah that was fun and kind of easy compared to the Blue Crow's map. Michaelis Ftw!

Edited by Lucıůs

I don't have enough stamina to try to beat it on lunatic again, and I'm out of potions, lol. I'll just do it normally when he shows up again later.

Do you guys think the lunatic map was very easy? I somehow managed to beat it in one go. There wasn't really any strategy involved when Minerva can handle the blue flier and lance user. As well as outscored and ORKO Michalis. I was expecting like an archer on the side or my team spawned in the center.