Summoning Ninian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you really want Ninian (like shadowofchaos for example), don't go for her. She's solid but it's not someone that's too worth it at this point.

I'll be attempting mainly because I'm trying to collect all the dragons =3= so... take that for what you will. There's also that chance of landing other blue dragons and other good blue units like Ephraim, Linde, and Robin that I certainly won't knock... But that's just me.

Edited by BANRYU

According to this video, you have a 5.21% chance of pulling a 5-star hero from a blue orb. Simply put, it's harder to summon a blue 5-star unit like Ninian than it is to summon a colorless 5-star unit like Jaffar or Takumi. (5.21% 5-star blue unit drop vs. 9.51% 5-star colorless unit drop)

I blew like a solid 120 orbs in my quest for Ninian. Compared to all the other heroes I've specifically aimed for before, yes, she feels ridiculously harder in comparison. It could also be due to my luck with blue stones showing up being pretty abyssmal...

7 minutes ago, TheAstraWolf said:

I have 2 of them

Heh

I hope you get run over by an ambulance.

EDIT: Also before you ask, yes, I couldn't resist after seeing your display image.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

I blew like 80 orbs as well until I got her and the next full pull I summoned another Ninian ugh. The second one had a much better nature though so I just merged them.

It was about 72 orbs on blue stones. Don't know exactly how many because there were two times there was no blue and you get a discount when summoning continuously.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've blown over 100 orbs and still haven't seen Ninian... I'm a sad panda.  They were all free and saved up.  But I'm still POed.  If you have a 5% chance of pulling her then you're then assuming 5 orbs a pop you could roughly expect one Ninian every 100 orbs.  None the less you could go 20 blue pulls not see her... and then rng could hate you and you might not see her for yet another 20 pulls.    So I feel your pain o/

18 minutes ago, Katrisa said:

I've blown over 100 orbs and still haven't seen Ninian... I'm a sad panda.  They were all free and saved up.  But I'm still POed.  If you have a 5% chance of pulling her then you're then assuming 5 orbs a pop you could roughly expect one Ninian every 100 orbs.  None the less you could go 20 blue pulls not see her... and then rng could hate you and you might not see her for yet another 20 pulls.    So I feel your pain o/

Luck of the draw I guess? Like if I could I'd give ya one of my dad's Ninians. Because having more than one ninian just isn't fair... (oh if only trading was a thing).

I can't seem to get Ninian either. Keep pulling non-focus 5* units like Maria.

31 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Luck of the draw I guess? Like if I could I'd give ya one of my dad's Ninians. Because having more than one ninian just isn't fair... (oh if only trading was a thing).

I can't seem to get Ninian either. Keep pulling non-focus 5* units like Maria.

Count yourself lucky that you pull 5* units.  I'm 4 for 88, and I'm thankful for every single one of them.

Needless to say, Ninian will be pulled at a later date.  I'm not going into this focus again.

As for whether she's worth it, I think so.  Dancers are really good in the arena!

Edited by eclipse

I've blown all my orbs on this banner and also blew $60 dollars. In a way, I've gotten "lucky" from this banner and got a 5* Effie, 5* Nowi and 5* Maria (no blue orbs on that summon session) all for free (prior to the money spent) and all of them are solid units, however... I just want Ninian!

My mate done one summon on this banner and got Ninian on his first one and he didn't even want her! Ahh!!

25 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

I've blown all my orbs on this banner and also blew $60 dollars. In a way, I've gotten "lucky" from this banner and got a 5* Effie, 5* Nowi and 5* Maria (no blue orbs on that summon session) all for free (prior to the money spent) and all of them are solid units, however... I just want Ninian!

My mate done one summon on this banner and got Ninian on his first one and he didn't even want her! Ahh!!

I feel you, one of my friends got her on her second pull and didn't even know who she was.

I think the trick here is not to want a character... They seem to sense our innermost desires and avoid us.

I've used up ~80 orbs so far on blue stones only and it isn't looking good. My rates are now 4% but I'm afraid I will only be able to make another pull before the banner ends.

Ninian why 

Desire Sensor knows what you want and will do its best to keep it away from you.

Out of this focus's blue pulls, my first 5-star was Ninian, followed by 2 Hinokas, an Effie, an Olwen, and 2 Nowis. I'm convinced Desire Sensor is fed up with my attempts to simply brute force the gacha. At this rate, I'll probably have a +10 Hinoka before I get another Ninian...

5 minutes ago, mochibird said:

I think the trick here is not to want a character... They seem to sense our innermost desires and avoid us.

I've used up ~80 orbs so far on blue stones only and it isn't looking good. My rates are now 4% but I'm afraid I will only be able to make another pull before the banner ends.

Ninian why 

I blew my saved up 110 on Lucina in the Princess banner and Effie in her banner the other week. Got neither. I've done a few blue orb rolls for Ninian too and still no luck(besides a 5* Catria that reset my %) I'd almost give up and save my orbs but I'd really like a dancer that's not my cheap un-upgraded Olivia.

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I blew my saved up 110 on Lucina in the Princess banner and Effie in her banner the other week. Got neither. I've done a few blue orb rolls for Ninian too and still no luck(besides a 5* Catria that reset my %) I'd almost give up and save my orbs but I'd really like a dancer that's not my cheap un-upgraded Olivia.

I feel you there... I haven't gotten a 5* out of my pulls in this banner but I'm afraid to get my rates reset on a character I don't particularly want.

I'm still going to cling to the hope I can get another dancer/singer besides the free Olivia ; v ;9

I'm thankful I usually don't desire a certain character in a pull, although I have preferences. Worried for when my favourite characters do come into play though! Good luck with everyone pulling for her - or anyone else in this focus :)

i have not gotten a single focus unit since the first focus

however, I'm not too mad about it, since I didn't really like anyone in the past few focuses that much

i really like ninian though so I've been trying pretty much only blue so far

i have not yet gotten ninian, but i have gotten many subakis and florinas

while i'm fine with it taking a while to get ninian, I do kind of wish I'd at least have a bit more variety with who I get in my unsuccessful attempts

i also reaaaally want linde though so if I get her while trying for Ninian i'd be cool with that