Summoning Ninian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got everyone except Ninian. I got three Jaffars, so a part of me wants revenge and sacrifice him for his weapons. I probably spent at least $200.00 and I still have not gotten Ninian yet.

I did get Azura out of all that, which is the closest thing to Ninian right now. Azura is nice to look at and all, but she is not my dancing dragon.

5 minutes ago, Katrisa said:

Every time I think about my team comp I should really be saving my orbs for someone like Nowi instead of blowing them on Ninian... but dangit blue dragon dance!!!

hey, nowi's a blue too, so you could get her too

2 hours ago, Katrisa said:

Every time I think about my team comp I should really be saving my orbs for someone like Nowi instead of blowing them on Ninian... but dangit blue dragon dance!!!

I got like 3 4* and 2 5* Nowi(s) just trying to get my first Ninian. It really depends on your luck, but there aren't many blues in the game, so if you do controlled pulling your odds for a lower rarity Nowi aren't that bad. At the very least, you're more likely to get a Nowi now, than you would be to get a Ninian later on a Nowi banner.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

9 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I got like 3 4* and 2 5* Nowi(s) just trying to get my first Ninian. It really depends on your luck, but there aren't many blues in the game, so if you do controlled pulling your odds for a lower rarity Nowi aren't that bad. At the very least, you're more likely to get a Nowi now, than you would be to get a Ninian later on a Nowi banner.

Yeah I'm super sad I haven't seen a single Nowi... I have like 5 Corrins though... and she's rocking socks off at least ;-)  

UGGGGGGG...

I just got Ninian.. -Spd + Res.... pretty much the worst boon/ban I could have asked for.  I think I'm going to have to put sword breaker on her to be useable.  

Edited by Katrisa

This seems like the right place for me to vent for a bit.

The probability of pulling a Ninian if you only pull blues is (back of the envelope calculation) about 8 times higher than any other single blue 5-star. I should be getting about 3 non-Ninian 5-stars for every 2 Ninians I pull.

I've made 191 blue pulls since my first Ninian and have gotten 5-star Azura, Abel, Catria, Effie, Olwen, 2 Hinokas, and 3 Nowis and still not a second Ninian. I think this game is trying to spite me or something. Really, what the fuck.

I need to find where Desire Sensor lives and punch her in the face.

28 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

They want to set your wallet ablaze first so that Ninian can chill it when she comes. R-right?

They're a bit late. My wallet's been ablaze since the middle of last month.

Well, it seems bitching about it helps. Blue pull number 213 was my second Ninian.

Two down, 12 more to go. This is not going to end well. I hope I have some karma saved up.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They're a bit late. My wallet's been ablaze since the middle of last month.

Well, it seems bitching about it helps. Blue pull number 213 was my second Ninian.

Two down, 12 more to go. This is not going to end well. I hope I have some karma saved up.

Complaining always helps for me. I made a small rant on the first day of the banner after blowing through all my free orbs to no avail, then on the next day, I pulled her on a yolo roll.

Hell, my first post here was a rant about my "bad luck" on my old account before I rerolled. I've been nothing but lucky ever since.

I've been having trouble with her as well. Spent almost $100 in orbs (plus 60 orbs that I had saved up) and I still didn't get her. Got other 5*s (cordelia, effie, and peri for blues, and jakob and a second hawkeye on pulls that didn't have blues) that were good, but like, i just want ninian...

I don't have the money to spend anymore right now, so I'm gonna have to just miss out on her for now. I also wanted Karel, but I guess I'm not getting either of them at this point in time. ;^;

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@shadowofchaos

Since this is still the best thread for this...

My life is now complete. I would like to thank my wallet for putting up with my unreasonableness, and I hope it rests in peace because by the gods it put in a hell of a lot of work.

Hide contents

KpyLrMA.jpg

Holy duck. Here I am wishing I got a second, and you got 15 of them...? There's... so many... I didn't even think it was possible... Give me your address so I that I can hijack your account and take all them Ninian for myself

But seriously speaking, I am so jealous of you. I wish I was done with college just one year earlier so that I could have whaled this hard for Ninian... She's totally worth it...

Hopefully, between you and SoC and all the other whales, Intelligent Systems would feel inclined to bring her back in a future focus summon just because of how much money people blew on her this time around.

... I'm so glad I don't like any fictional character THAT much.

I don't even want to imagine how much and how long it'd take me to even try to replicate something like that.

Edited by Sunwoo

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

and you got 15 of them...?

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

There's... so many... I didn't even think it was possible...

I don't have screenshots of my 21 Lucinas or 25 Julias because they are on my old phone that overheated and bricked itself.

11 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Hopefully, between you and SoC and all the other whales, Intelligent Systems would feel inclined to bring her back in a future focus summon just because of how much money people blew on her this time around.

Gacha games typically bring back old summoning campaigns after some time. If the devs follow the same pattern, these will probably return at a later date (for example, for an anniversary).

41 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Holy duck. Here I am wishing I got a second, and you got 15 of them...? There's... so many... I didn't even think it was possible... Give me your address so I that I can hijack your account and take all them Ninian for myself

But seriously speaking, I am so jealous of you. I wish I was done with college just one year earlier so that I could have whaled this hard for Ninian... She's totally worth it...

If she's in a future gauntlet, they will give her another focus like Lucina, Eirika and Ephraim.

43 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

If she's in a future gauntlet, they will give her another focus like Lucina, Eirika and Ephraim.

If Ninian is in a future gauntlet, I'm jumping on her side for sure.

I'm not about to test my luck against Shadow Whale of Chaos' and Ice Wishiwashi's legions.

Plus, I quite like Ninian myself anyways <3

If there were a future gauntlet where they pitted the dancers against one another, I'd normally say that I'd pick Ninian because I do have a soft spot for her.

However, both she and Azura have been avoiding me in this game while Olivia has appeared multiple times. I even have two of her at 4-stars right now, and who knows if she's appeared before that too. So I guess Olivia is my dancer of choice in this game.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If there were a future gauntlet where they pitted the dancers against one another, I'd normally say that I'd pick Ninian because I do have a soft spot or her.

However, both she and Azura have been avoiding me in this game while Olivia has appeared multiple times. I even have two of her at 4-stars right now, and who knows if she's appeared before that too. So I guess Olivia is my dancer of choice in this game.

I mean in all fairness 2/3 are currently 5* only whereas the other one can be pulled at 3* and 4*, so statistically you WOULD be considerably more likely to pull Olivia.

That said though, Olivia was definitely doing amazing work for me before I managed to pull my Ninian, and I've grown to really appreciate her. Hmm...

I'm just a little bit sad about her artwork, personally. It's not bad at all; in fact it's quite decent in a vacuum. But when she's placed next to all my other units, the difference in art style can be a bit jarring :/

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If Ninian is in a future gauntlet, I'm jumping on her side for sure.

I'm not about to test my luck against Shadow Whale of Chaos' and Ice Wishiwashi's legions.

Plus, I quite like Ninian myself anyways <3

If she was in a future gauntlet, I'd probably join her as well. By then, I'd probably have completed my 40+10 Nowi (She's 40+6 right now because tons of dedication+effort) as well, which would probably be a fantastic unit to lend out since she benefits fully from Ninian's Fortify Dragon and has an amazing weapon as well as stats in general. As such, all the people running Ninian for the bonus votes (I don't think it counted if you used someone else's unit) can look forward to that, if it ever comes down to such a Voting Gauntlet.

I know I'm nothing in the face of whales, but I want my moment too...

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean in all fairness 2/3 are currently 5* only whereas the other one can be pulled at 3* and 4*, so statistically you WOULD be considerably more likely to pull Olivia.

That said though, Olivia was definitely doing amazing work for me before I managed to pull my Ninian, and I've grown to really appreciate her. Hmm...

I'm just a little bit sad about her artwork, personally. It's not bad at all; in fact it's quite decent in a vacuum. But when she's placed next to all my other units, the difference in art style can be a bit jarring :/

Can't really say the artwork sticks out when there's Arthur in the game. 

I've also pulled a crapton of Olivias, mostly back when I was trying to pull Eirika. I've sent most of them home and I still have 3 left in my roster, mostly for hone Atk fodder.

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I have to agree with that. Olivia kind of looks almost ... well, a little bit more comic book-like. Probably not the best way to describe her artwork, but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I have to agree with that. Olivia kind of looks almost ... well, a little bit more comic book-like. Probably not the best way to describe her artwork, but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

And that's not bad at all.