Summoning Ninian

27 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm just a little bit sad about her artwork, personally. It's not bad at all; in fact it's quite decent in a vacuum. But when she's placed next to all my other units, the difference in art style can be a bit jarring :/

I'm more concerned about how skinny her waist is.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@shadowofchaos

Since this is still the best thread for this...

My life is now complete. I would like to thank my wallet for putting up with my unreasonableness, and I hope it rests in peace because by the gods it put in a hell of a lot of work.

Hide contents

KpyLrMA.jpg

I don't curse that much, but...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN.

7 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Holy duck. Here I am wishing I got a second, and you got 15 of them...? There's... so many... I didn't even think it was possible... Give me your address so I that I can hijack your account and take all them Ninian for myself

But seriously speaking, I am so jealous of you. I wish I was done with college just one year earlier so that I could have whaled this hard for Ninian... She's totally worth it...

Hopefully, between you and SoC and all the other whales, Intelligent Systems would feel inclined to bring her back in a future focus summon just because of how much money people blew on her this time around.

I'm not a whale. At most I spent 50 bucks on this game. And those orbs were for Belinda and me not attempting to summon Ninian. Those were spread out over time.

Holy Jagens man. Naga help me... That's enough money for a ring. That's a proposal to the dragon lady if I ever saw it. Should I start calling you Lord Eliwood?

Edited by shadowofchaos

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@shadowofchaos

My life is now complete. I would like to thank my wallet for putting up with my unreasonableness, and I hope it rests in peace because by the gods it put in a hell of a lot of work.

Reveal hidden contents

KpyLrMA.jpg

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN.

I'm not a whale. At most I spent 50 bucks on this game. And those orbs were for Belinda and me not attempting to summon Ninian. Those were spread out over time.

Holy Jagens man. Naga help me... That's enough money for a ring. That's a proposal to the dragon lady if I ever saw it. Should I start calling you Lord Eliwood?

I'm with Shadow on this. Holy fuck dude. You could've bought me some orbs you know >_<.. jk.

How much do you have to spend to be considered a whale anyways?

16 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

How much do you have to spend to be considered a whale anyways?

I think you can be counted a whale in earnest once "is this nature good for this unit?" turns into "which nature (out of all 21 possibilities) is the best for this unit (because I probably have it and if I don't I can probably get one in the near future)?" for focus characters and characters that are only 4-star and higher.

23 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

You could've bought me some orbs you know >_<.. jk.

Just give me your Nintendo account ID and password, credit card numbers, mother's maiden name, and...

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think you can be counted a whale in earnest once "is this nature good for this unit?" turns into "which nature (out of all 21 possibilities) is the best for this unit (because I probably have it and if I don't I can probably get one in the near future)?" for focus characters and characters that are only 4-star and higher.

I think I'm still in the "I hope I get this unit at all" stage despite my spending haha. Compared to the great Ice Wishiwashi I am but a small, lone fish in comparison. 

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I think I'm still in the "I hope I get this unit at all" stage despite my spending haha. Compared to the great Ice Wishiwashi I am but a small, lone fish in comparison. 

I'm in the same boat. I only considered spending 80 bucks at most if I didn't get Ninian. Nature? Wuzzat?

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'm in the same boat. I only considered spending 80 bucks at most if I didn't get Ninian. Nature? Wuzzat?

I've spent about $180, which is certainly a lot more than the average F2P but a mere drop in the bucket compared to our frosty, scaly friend. 

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

... I'm so glad I don't like any fictional character THAT much.

I don't even want to imagine how much and how long it'd take me to even try to replicate something like that.

Even in my waifu lord days, I would have been content with one.

I don't need a +10.

I don't make enough disposable income for that. I'd rather spend it on furniture.

Like frick man, I could have a papasan, a couch, an ottoman, an entertainment center, a new bed, an engagement ring, and paid for the deposit on a wedding with how much money went into his orbs. XD

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I don't need a +10.

I don't make enough disposable income for that. I'd rather spend it on furniture.

Like frick man, I could have a papasan, a couch, an ottoman, an entertainment center, a new bed, an engagement ring, and paid for the deposit on a wedding with how much money went into his orbs. XD

I feel that. 

I could probably pay for almost a semester's worth of college textbooks with that much money @.@ 

I got Ninian and she ended up be neutral just like my Azura which is a funny coincidence (would have preferred +Atk for Ninian but this will do) and when I was like for the heck of it in trying for another Ninian I got Jaffar... and I was very happy (not only because he can join my Nino +Spd -Def) because Takumi has been my main colorless unit in every Arena and it's been rather boring. He is +Def -HP which is a +4 Def so pretty good actually as he is able to take a hit from Kagero and double her in taking her out I found out in Arena. I was not expecting him because if anything imo Ninian and Karel are easier to get due to being the only focus units of their type because Jaffar has like a 1 in 4 shot at being obtained given how the others get in the way (and they're underwhelming too).

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just give me your Nintendo account ID and password, credit card numbers, mother's maiden name, and...

Ha, very funny. You can't fool me :P I don't have those plastic devices. LOL 

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ice Dragon really needs to replace that "Not dead yet" under his username with "The Great Ice Wishiwashi"

We need to put "All hail the Great Ice Wishiwashi" under ours.

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've spent about $180, which is certainly a lot more than the average F2P but a mere drop in the bucket compared to our frosty, scaly friend. 

Holy crud. $180? Like, $180USD??? That's a lot. Even $80USD is a lot >_< 

Dammit world. You had to make me too disabled to work, didnt ya?

24 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I don't need a +10.

19 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I feel that. 

I could probably pay for almost a semester's worth of college textbooks with that much money @.@ 

Yeah, no kidding. O_O

(cries in a corner)

17 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ice Dragon really needs to replace that "Not dead yet"

Nah, the title is referring to his blazing wallet, I'm sure.

It's burning, but it still remains strong.

5 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN.

Oh, my mistake then. Sorry, I kind of fell under the impression that you were one of the Ninian whales, mostly because you seem like such a huge Ninian fan, and I guess Ice Dragon's super-whaling made me think you probably did it too. I'm actually surprised you didn't whale for Ninian, to be totally honest. But again, I'm sorry for having those misconceptions and jumping to early conclusions; I hope you aren't too offended. I didn't mean anything wrong by it, honest.

By the way, I heard you 5*d an Eliwood just so Ninian wouldn't feel lonely? I'm kind of happy someone else here did the same thing as me.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

I gave up on Ninian. Last week I used over 150 orbs trying to get her, wasted to much cash for my financial situation and had a revelation, when I decided not to spend money on this game again.

My ratio did go up to 5% and then I pulled a 5* Ephraim (already got him) and later a 5* Effie, which I already had one as well.

Btw. There is a guy on Youtube that shows you the odds of summoning a 5* hero based on stone colour. This banner is quite good for colourless ones.

Edit: Thanks Ice Dragon. We can always count on you.

Edited by M.T. Cicero

2 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

Btw. There is a guy on Youtube that shows you the odds of summoning a 5* hero based on stone colour. This banner is quite good for colourless ones.

Bah. Putting information into a video that is easier and faster for people to just read as text is a waste of people's time.

For the record, these are the numbers based on my own calculations at base rates:

• Red: 5.23% or 1 in 19.1
  • Blue: 5.21% or 1 in 19.2
  • Green: 3.13% or 1 in 31.9
  • Colorless: 9.51% or 1 in 10.5

On 3/21/2017 at 9:17 AM, Katrisa said:

Yeah I'm super sad I haven't seen a single Nowi... I have like 5 Corrins though... and she's rocking socks off at least ;-)  

UGGGGGGG...

I just got Ninian.. -Spd + Res.... pretty much the worst boon/ban I could have asked for.  I think I'm going to have to put sword breaker on her to be useable.  

How do you know the boon/ban of a unit

21 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@shadowofchaos

Reveal hidden contents

KpyLrMA.jpg

By the way, you're becoming popular on Reddit now.

the day before i was talking about how i would die for ninian then i woke up the next day, did my summoning session and got her somehow. i REALLY like her esp since i have a dragon team and it's loads of fun to put them together. Imo it's worth it to go for her if you have other dragons !!